Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freighter With Well Trained Crew for Hire

Chalim sat at a cantina, he was enjoying a well earned glass of blue milk after a long transport mission right through FO territory, which had quite a few close calls, most of the crew were watching Sala destroy a rodinian in dejarik across the cantina. He smiled it was these small moments that he enjoyed, but this one was soon to end.

Looking for someone/ones to do a small private campaign, just for some fun, my character bio and my ship's crew are accessible through the tag.

I need a way to introduce this character, so if you'll have me that would be great! I have a Sith and Jedi as well, depends on what you had in mind.

[member="Kami Meran"]
That does make sense, I felt like all of a sudden the site went from very busy to dead when the new map was posted, and yes, I would love to make a 20 post thread, by myself I assume.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom