Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freedom - Werah Unon

Titan

Titan had heard of the fledling Techno Empire, and decided to help it. He knew such a government would need help with food production at its start, which is why he had contacted the leader of the group, [member="Werah Unon"].

------------------------
ATTN: Mr. Unon, it has come to my attention that you are the head of the Techno Empire, it has also come to my attention that you wish to set up on Geneonsis, a place that lacks much food or liquid.I have a product that houses terrestrial biomes capable of producing those items, as such, I propose that we meet. I am comfortable meeting in most places. So wherever you wish is fine.

Titan Kryze, CEO of Titan Industries, Vice President of Commenor.

-----------------------

Werah was just waking up when his hollowed beeped, telling him of a message. As he quickly read it, he began to smile - such a deal would solve the looming food crisis in the capital! He sent of a reply immdieatly:

-----------------------
RPLY: Thank you for your offer, Mr. Kryze. I am very interested in your offer, and propose that we meet at my home on Lirra, to discuss a contract.
-----------------------

[member="Titan Kryze"]

OOC: Just FYI, Werah is male, so the correct title would be Mr. , not Ms.

Titan

Titan knew this was an offer [member="Werah Unon"] couldn't refuse. Thus he wasn't surprised when the man agreed to meet.

------
RPLY: Excellent. I will meet you there shortly.
------

Was Titan's reply as he stepped onboard his transport.

Lirra, Outpost 1
Werah's shuttle touched down at his spaceport on Lirra, and Werah strode out into the complex. The air was refreshingly moist after the dry desert air of geonosis, and Werah smiled as he walked into the control centre. He knew that it would be a couple of hours before Titan arrived, so he spent the time meditating within the force, as his old master had taught him...

[member="Titan Kryze"]

Titan

As his ship touched down, security approached it. Asking for ID. "I am Titan Kryze, here on behalf of Titan Industries to talk to [member="Werah Unon"] about a trade for Freedom class space stations." Once the guards let him through, Titan looked around for the man he was to meet.

Werah spotted Titan quickly, as he stood out among his uniformed guards. He nodded at him, and began walking towards the 3rd complex. "Follow me", he said, his mask making his voice boom across the busy courtyard. With that, Werah entered the meeting room and sat down in one of the chairs, motioning Titan to sit opposite him. "So...about these terrestrial biomes of yours...what are they like?"

[member="Titan Katan"] / [member="Titan Kryze"] (Which one should I tag?)

Titan

"First off they aren't domes or anything. They're Space stations, big ones." It seemed I had not made must clear, so I clarified the situation. "They were originally designed for the problem of food and water resources, as well as housing, on Corusant in the aftermath of the invasions. You can calibrate the internal environment to most climates, though the favored one for food and drink production is temperate. The inbuilt filters take the excess moisture from the air and transform it into water. As well as using various cleaning filters." Even the Kathol Outback had bartered for some of these, and in return I had gotten free, unharmed travel through their sector of space as well as access to their shadowports. The words I relayed while walking toward the Kel Dor.

[member="Werah Unon"], tag this account.

Space Stations? Werah had not expected that. The stations would have to be huge to produce any large amount of food, but he guessed it would allow them to be moved if necessary. "Ah, okay. That clarifies things. These seem very interesting, but they must be expensive to make. We have funds, but our coffers are not infinite. How much would these stations cost?"

[member="Titan Katan"]

Titan

The price tag was always the downfall, "18 Million apiece. Which is why barter is acceptable." It always caused problems. Always, the features were appealing, the price was not. It was very unfortunate, I had had a buyer who wanted a hundred of them, he decided to drop the deal after he heard the price though.

[member="Werah Unon"]

Werah winced inside when he heard the price. They could afford them, but it would be a major drain. If he requested even just 5, it would be the biggest expenditure of the TE so far. "Ah...well. We are in need of these stations desperately, but the price in raw credits is very high for us. What kind of trade would you be looking at? We have cruisers, heavy cruisers, palaces of your own...or even a seat on the executive council."

[member="Titan Katan"]

Titan

Inside my helmet I smiled things were going better than I thought they could, "I have a house on Muunilist it's big enough for what I need, and I can make my own ships. But that executive council spot, what is that?" I asked, it sounded intriguing and powerful, two good things wrapped up together in fact.

[member="Werah Unon"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom