Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freedom for the Cute Kushiban

Miko Slarga

M
Miko Sighed as he looked around, though there was not much to see outside the cage hed been left in. After the Pirates had left most the people in the area had to leaving the poor Kushiban alone. With a sigh he curled up in the cage with his long ears flopped out around him, his long fluffy tailed curled around him. ~ Why me?, Why was I the one they chose to take away from my home?. Is it because i'm not like the others~ he thought closing his green and purple hetero eyes. ~ will i ever get free of this cage?~

@[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

Spencer had heard rumors of pirates taking hold up on the planet Nar Shaddaa, though exactly where was always the hard part. Pirates and Smugglers were always under some hidden oath of thieves and this annoyed the Jedi. She moved quickly through the slums of the planet in search of the pirates. They had caused enough grief in this place, but once she threw down the door she came face to face with nothing in the region. Frowning, she peered around searching for any pirate in the place. There was nothing, but she did feel a faint force signature - which meant there was something here. Walking towards the cage and the source of the force signature, she knelt down and stared for a minute.

"Hello? Are you alive in there?" @[member="Miko Slarga"]

Miko Slarga

M

Miko lifted his fluffy head and blinked looking at who had spoken and moved over to the side of the cage " Y' yes im Alive" He said sitting down and tilted his head looking at her with his two miss colored eyes. His left ear twitched a little as he looked at her " you're not a Pirate...Who are you?" he asked as his ears flopped to the side while tilting his head waiting quietly for a reply.

(( added a little ))

Spencer blinked and shook her head, she answered the question simply and looked around for some sort of key to open the cage. The Kushiban was different from others she had met along her travels, but a soft smile spread across her face doing her best to keep things calm. The last thing she needed was a Kushiban freaking out on her. "Ahh, no I'm not a pirate. I was looking for them to bring them to prison but it seems I missed em ha." As she looked around through what was left from the pirates, she continued to talk to the little guy. Lifting small crates she continued to look and then glanced towards the captive Kushiban. "So are you a pirate? If you're not, how and why are you in a cage? Are you dangerous?"

@[member="Miko Slarga"]

Miko Slarga

M
" Ya you missed them by about 3 days" Miko said watching her " they took the keys with them, along with all their other creatures they are selling. No one wanted me so they left me here. So No, im not a Pirate, i'm just one of the unlucky ones to be taken from their home" He said his ears falling the the floor sadly

Finding a key, Spencer frowned after hearing she had missed them. She would have to start looking for a new lead and that could take ages like it did this time around. Moving towards the cage again she looked at the little Kushiban, she only met one other besides this one and she adored him. Her frown disappeared as she put the key into the cage and unlocked it. A soft smile replaced the frown and she offered her hand, the Kushiban inside was still a being and not a pet she would allow him to either crawl onto her arm or to waddle his way out to the ground.

"My name is Spencer and I'm happy I at least showed up at a decent time - especially to let you out of the cage. Never was a fan of those things or pirates. So how did they get a hold of you?" @[member="Miko Slarga"]

Miko Slarga

M
Miko crawled out of the cage and up her arm to her shoulder " i was still a little thing when they got me, took me from home in my sleep" He said sighing " i'm Miko!, Thanks for freeing me" he said with a purr like sound in his voice.

The little guy crawled out of the cage and onto her shoulders. It took her a moment to full react to what was happening, but she soon patted him and gave him a quick rub behind the ears. Looking around, she didn't see anything else pertaining to the pirates, but there had to be something. With Miko on her shoulder, she moved towards a few computers that had been toppled over. Kneeling down she started to plug them back in and began to type on the rustic keyboard. Still quiet, she brought up several windows. Pausing, she reached into her robes and pulled out some dried nuts and fruits. "You must be hungry here". She opened her hand revealing the treats towards [member="Miko Slarga"] and smiled.

"We are going to go find these pirates and make them pay. What do you say Miko?"

Miko Slarga

M
" oh yes thank you!" Miko said taking a few of the treats in his hands and began to nibble on them. " Yeah, lets find them.. they need to be stopped before they take more people like me away from their homes" he said happily as he continued eating.

[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

Patting Miko on the head Spencer continued to type on the keyboard, the buttons got stuck every so often so she had to nearly punch the button till it decided to work. Several maps and coordinates finally popped up and making note of everything she smiled and stretched slightly. She was going to have to hunt these guys down and it seemed the pirates had made camp on a nearby planet. Looking at Miko she smirked.

"You ready to go get them? It seems they're on a small unmarked moon in the sector. Probably poaching some more game. This isn't right..." [member="Miko Slarga"]

Miko Slarga

M
" Yes lets go get them! before they hurt more like myself" He said as the markings on his fur brighten with his happiness. " Oh and there ship has a strong cloaking device on it, it might be hard to find" he added as his ears twitched.

[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom