Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free Worlds Coalition

[SIZE=14pt]The Free World’s Coalition is a group formed of planets within the Core. It was formed when the Galactic Republic fell leaving the core and many other planets of the galaxy without friends, protection and a means to continue to support their economies. The Galactic Republic as it died tried to take over many of the businesses that had operated within the sphere of their influence. They went as far as having an army to do their bidding it was the Empire all over again. There were moments of panic as leaders began to wonder what they could do to protect their homes.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Add to this that many of the core worlds at one time had been occupied by the One Sith the Coalition works to remove the influence left behind by the One Sith. The Coalition and its members often find themselves as peacekeepers and diplomats while trying to build a safe haven.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]This history has left a terrible effect upon the members of the Core and surrounding space. The Coalition looks to meet the needs of the member worlds. The Coalition tries to maintain a position of neutrality they know that the darkness is out there. Even now there are factions looking towards the Coalition and wondering how they can stop them. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]The Coalition has formed an Assembly of Members that meet to discuss the condition of the Coalition, what causes they should support, and what laws should be enforced within Coalition space. This membership travels to other worlds who are seeking to be part of the Coalition to discuss trade, and provide aide.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Most recently we have begun to develop the Explorer's Corp. Headed up by [member="Marina DeVoe"] and [member="Delila Castillon"] the explorers travel from one end of the galaxy to another seeking artifacts and history to share. I've also heard rumors of them collecting alcohol for medicinal measures.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Within this faction a writer can be soldier, a leader, develop a planet, a diplomat, a doctor, an archaeologist, an explorer, an assembly member, a business owner, a member of the Queen of Alderaan’s staff, a professor at the University, a researcher on Manaan, a club owner on Zeltros, or a member of elite fighting units that patrol Coalition space there are many opportunities within the faction. There is a Jedi enclave on Alderaan if you choose to write a force user.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Our Mandate is Defensive Stronghold[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Some of the planets that need representation within the Coalition - Nubia, Loronar, New Plympto, Columus, Recopia, Sarapin, Humbarine, Leria Kersil, Soulstine, Caamas, Talravin, Balmorra, Neimoida, Ailon, Manaan, Merson, Porus, Tanaab, Hapes, Zeltros, Kuat.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]The Capital world of the Coalition is Alderaan.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Check out The Rangers and the Keepers.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]The Planets of the Coalition[/SIZE]

The Coalition will be adding an Explorer's Corp to search the Galaxy for the history that it is so rich in. This group will not just operate within Coalition space it will be funded to explore anywhere in the Galaxy that their research takes them.

Duke Kyle DeVoe

Head of House DeVoe
Hello. This is the writer for Marina DeVoe.
I'll be writing up a bio for this character. It's Marina's father and he is for militaristic advancements to secure Alderaan and protect/support the Free World Coalition.

Can you please add me to this group?
I also wish to join the new Council of the Houses in support of our Queen. I understand my youngest daughter Marina DeVoe..(Hehe, can't help but slip into character) has been privileged with serving our Queen with the full capacity of her true spirit. I humbly request my Queen be patient with my daughter. She will outshine many nobles if given a chance...including my person, as truth is the word spoken here.

Ahem..forgive my rant. Seems I've picked up her habit. Will keep myself to the point, your majesty. *bows respectfully and takes a step back*

Duke Kyle DeVoe

Head of House DeVoe
Have you had a chance to check my profile?..click on my avatar.

I've worked on my bio there and have included the Norther Planetary Defenses. If these are alright with you and members of this faction, I will seek official factory approval for the Northern Planetary Defenses of Alderaan.

House Devoe and Aeiden Providence Mountain range have already passed factory inspection.
With this faction's blessing I will seek to detail the defenses and submit to board factory for approval...if that is required.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom