Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free kills for everybody...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matreya

o_O wow. Lol to be honest, if that were me, then I'd have just made a more outrageous post. Eventually you will get the recognition by others that they can't mess with you. So far your a fun player, so.

Sargon Vynea said:
@[member="Isis Fontana"] I'm calling BS.... straight up BS.... not playing this game no more... kill 'em away....kill 'em away... i'm saying your a liar and I no longer care...
Wtf?

@[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] no one in fringe chat said she should die ever... we all tried to support and ask what was wrong bro... she responded by cussing us out dude.... then she posts this bs.... not man... not at all

Matreya

Ok dude this has gotten out of hand. Now were into name calling?
Someone with a nametag that gives them control, handle this. I would but it'd be pointless as I is no one.
@[member="Tegaea Alcori"] @[member="Darth Ithari"] @[member="Tefka"]

Everytime I do something, I am an idiot... I hear this on a daily basis so yea, I am overreacting, but I am informed on a daily basis I am an idiot for even being here with my characters, everytime I fight they are laughed at like they are the weakest link..

This takes a toll after some time, and yes this is immature, but I am tired of being told i am the weakest link on this board.. it'd be nice if everyonce in a while I am given a pat on the shoulder for what I have accomplished, but this is the line... being told I am an idiot for trying to avoid being Gme'd to death? I'm sorry for how I am reacting.....

I am not trying to make a huge fuss about this, I am just not alright with being told I am an idiot for avoiding being killed off by another forcibly... and against my will even. Laugh if you want, I could care less....

@[member="Adenn"] quiet

Isis (yes I am on an alt because posting with him no padding involved) stop, stop taking what we told you out of the context. We tried to help you in Fringe chat and you didn't want to listen. I have the transcript right here we never said the CIS had the right to kill your characters. We said running alone at 15k droids was something not ever a master could survive. We told you IC actions (killing on a world where they enforce laws, and the CIS does enforce rules on Tattooine) have IC consequences. We told you to calm down and at every turn have been offering advice for your characters. The same conversation several times this week has been had between us all. We offered advice on what to do and how to do things. If you want to kill them off go ahead but do it in some grandiose way with them having a final blaze of glory.

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Isis Fontana said:
Yea well take into account here that I was just told in fringe chat that no matter the circumstances the character died
That doesn't seem like Fringe Chat to me. I'm guessing that they told you that you were in a very dangerous situation, and to expect the CIS to go for kill shots, but ultimately what you with your character is your decision.

Isis Fontana said:
ecause the CIS wanted to be (I am bleeping this out) and invade a thread that had no real threat to them, just because of an NPC being hunted to further a character line
I'll be honest, and I don't know the details of the situation, but I'd be willing to bet this isn't personal. If a thread is open for people to come in, one way or another, people will do whatever they can to screw with it. There have been two opening weddings, in summary the first one had the wife being seduced by a zeltron love potion while the second ended up with both participants being arrested, taken away, and their possessions(a parade of droids IIRC) being taken away.

Isis Fontana said:
on top of that Fringers decided to let me know that CIS was in the right for taking control of my character because I was on their world, I did nothing wrong as of yet but I am the bad guy? Really?
This I also don't believe Fringe, or any chat really, would say. While people can certainly put you in bad situations, they can never control your character, whether through auto-hitting or otherwise, and I trust 99% of the users on this site to know that. If you're in CIS territory CIS does have rights to try and tail you, attack you, arrest you, etc. but they can never determine if their efforts are successful or failure, only write in such a way that makes it more likely.

Isis Fontana said:
Everytime I do something, I am an idiot... I hear this on a daily basis so yea, I am overreacting, but I am informed on a daily basis I am an idiot for even being here with my characters, everytime I fight they are laughed at like they are the weakest link..
If you're being 'informed' you're an idiot every day then that's OOC abuse, and you can probably get an RPJ to step in and help you out if you can provide logs(Although skype chats probably need significant logs due to it being another service).

Isis Fontana said:
everytime I fight they are laughed at like they are the weakest link..
I can guarantee you you are not the weakest link.

it'd be nice if everyonce in a while I am given a pat on the shoulder for what I have accomplished, but this is the line
You've been made faction admin and people have started talking about you for masters discussions. Lots of people have recognized that you've made progress not only with your characters, myself included.

Isis Fontana said:
but this is the line... being told I am an idiot for trying to avoid being Gme'd to death? I'm sorry for how I am reacting..... I am not trying to make a huge fuss about this, I am just not alright with being told I am an idiot for avoiding being killed off by another forcibly... and against my will even. Laugh if you want, I could care less....
Again, if people are constantly insulting you that's OOC abuse, and you can get that taken care of. If someone is autohitting your character that IC abuse and you can get that taken care of as well. The best thing to do would be to contact someone from staff and get it taken care of from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom