Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free Droid for anyone who finds it

So I'm thinking about having this droid get lost in space (possibly in some random ship wreckage). So, whoever wants a droid to experiment with, upgrade or anything like that, one right here!

The Dominion is currently in the process of restoring Order to Ession, an industrial world of technologies I would dare to claim perfect for a droid such as yourself, should you be interested and wanting. Especially those equipped to protect the people, as your biography seems to portray. Feel free to get in contact with any one of us, I'm sure we can work something out if you're struggling for threads or looking for something new. :)

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="WD-334"], and I was thinking about gathering up a special A-Team of droids that may or may not one day become a droid-centric faction, you would work alongside such fine units like [member="Ultimatum"] or [member="Six-O"]

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="WD-334"],

Cool! Do you want to start a thread and then we'll just jump in to revive WD and kick things off? His wreck could drift into GA territory or into the Core region

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom