Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freak On a Leash

Deep in the forests of Dathomir the armored madman that was Dredge kneeled down under the shade of mighty tree and ran a stone against the side of his Sith sword. The scrapping and sparking of the stone against the blade was lost in the mix of sounds the forest's ambience gave off, yet if one were to listen to it there was almost an ominous foreboding call to it. This continued for a few more minutes until the man stood up and rolled his neck popping the bones along his neck, the Overlord let out an audible sigh before placing the bastard Sith blade on his back.

Why was the Overlord on Dathomir? Well he was here to find Isley Verd, he had some explaining to do about Keira and how he had spent the last few weeks torturing the crap out of her and leaving her missing a few limbs and a tattered psyche. He did after all have a working relationship with the son of Dathomir and he didn't want to impose upon it, well he didn't mind the idea of murdering the mando at all but then where would that get him? It was best to just walk up say sorry then walk away.

So making his way through the forest the overlord eventually made it to the man's estate. Now one would think you simply would walk towards the door and offer up a plate of forgiveness cookies but normally mandalorians didn't operate like that, no the outsides of the estate would be booby trapped for any hostiles and most people would consider a seven foot tall wall of hatred and armor a hostile. So on the edge of the perimeter the Overlord would stop and extend his hand forward.

"Feel me." He whispered

The darkside nexus that was his sword and armor began to spread outwards towards the estate letting the waves of evil energy taint the life around it. It was as if a thick fog of pure refined evil consisting of savagery and bloodlust would descend upon the estate. It could be tasted and felt by any force sensitive on the estate, and it would taste like power.

[member="Lilith Engelis"]

Recognition of Power;The was the first thing that occurred to Lilith from inside the home of Isley. Stopping what she was doing the only thing to do was venture forth and seek out the source of the call. Normally Lilith kept far away from those that screamed Sith and boy did this particular visitor scream Sith. But... There comes a time in every person's life that they get tired of being walked over and crave power. It just so happened that this visitor came when she was experiencing that time.

Swift footsteps brought her towards the door, her movements careful. Yanking the door open, Lilith stood there and stared for a few long moments, her eyes traveling to the hulking figure right outside the parameter of Isley's defenses. She tilted her head, taking in the Sith Lord, all the while keeping that distance between her and him. She had played with quite a few Sith in her days, she knew they liked to maim people that they saw as flies for pure enjoyment. Something she found amusing but would never openly confess.

"I'm sorry to inform you that Isley is currently occupied with Mando things.."

Her tone was blank almost as if she was not surprised to see a Sith Lord at Isley's door. It was Isley Verd after all. He did have a reputation, be it a not very good one.

Taking a gamble, she would give an incline of her head, her movements signaling to him that it was okay to come forward. Lilith was bold if anything. She had the impression this Sith was here for a reason and so she saw no harm attempting to get a feel for him. She was after all seeking a master; Someone she felt capable of teaching her and guiding her towards her goals, should they be nefarious or not.

[member="Dredge"]

When the red headed woman opened the door Dredge's one red eye shot towards her and began to examine the child. By the looks of her she must of been Isley's mate, or perhaps slave. Regardless of what she was the fact of the matter was that she was in Isley's home and knew how to disable the defenses, which lead Dredge to believe one thing. She meant something to Isley and that was always important, he'd be sure to file her under people to kill in case Isley ever crossed her.

"Very well then." Dredge said as he began to cross over the lawn of the Verd estate.

The defenses didn't pop up to try and murder him which was good, and so far the woman didn't seem to emit and noticeable power. No for now he'd play along and get a look at the inside of Verd's home. It was always nice to get a look in case you wanted to send a few death squads to handle business. But then again who would send highly trained assassins to kill the man? That would be a waste of an assassin, and not in the way that it would be a waste of the assassins time it was more Isley would send them back to you in literal pieces.

"Where I'm from Mandalorians are all dead. So whatever Mando things are I doubt they are frightfully important." Dredge said as he crossed the threshold of the house without even wiping his shoes.

Once inside he turned to face the woman and tilt his head at her in curiosity. He studied her further and could feel the potential radiating from her, she had the capacity to be quite fierce. Perhaps not as deranged as he was but maybe a solid seven.

"You are Isley's... is whore the proper term? I've been trying to learn your dimensions lingo and while you don't seem like his life mate, that word seems to fit best." Dredge said with genuine curiosity.

Watching and listening was something Lilith was good at. So she did just that; the only indication that his words affected her would be the amused purse of her lips. "He for some reason feels it is important.." A shrug of the shoulders was given whilst Emerald eyes leveled on him. The arching of a brow occurred at his final statement before laughter danced forth from her lips. His words didn't bother her in the least bit. If anything they amused her greatly. Leaning against a nearby wall it was then that she began speaking softly, yet respectfully; he was after all a guest.

"I am not the the weak willed toys of Isley's past." That matter closed with absolute finality, she would then pause for a few thoughtful moments before speaking once more, the initial unease she felt slipping away."The term you are looking for is partner. Nothing more nothing less. He is good company in this otherwise boring Galaxy."

It would be like Lilith to show amusement in the presence of A Sith Lord.

[member="Dredge"]

Turning his back to the woman Dredge inspected the man's home, it was furnished beautifully and he could feel the power radiated from it. Great works of the force had been done here and he could still feel their residual residue, he could respect the man's power and stature in the galaxy. Though that still didn't make him hate him any less, then again Dredge hated everyone. But as he inspected the home he listened to the woman's words and let out a dry but humorous scoff.

"No that word had crossed my mind, partner." He said with a small pause as he tapped his finger against a vase.

"But the word partner requires the two within the partnership to be equals, but you aren't really his equal are you? No I'm afraid the word whore seems to fit perfectly. Something to be used then cast aside inconsequentially once their service has been rendered." Dredge said as he continued to inspect the vase.

"I'm assuming he hasn't told you what exactly he's doing? Or perhaps if you were partners as you have stated he'd of brought you with him. You can lie to me all you want child, but don't lie to yourself." Dredge bent over and let his eye scan the piece of forged ceramics and paint closer.

"This is a lovely vase, do you know where it's from? I'd love one for my dungeon." He asked her in a very casual yet almost sweet voice.

How quaint, he was trying to get a rise out of her passive aggressively"You amuse me. You use words in an attempt to get a rise out of me. If your referring to me as Isley's whore gets you through your visit then by all means refer away. Just know, I've been called much worse. Words are fleeting."

She didn't react, in fact his words had no affect on her. He was free to think and say what he wished, he could lash out and try toy with her all he wanted, she was used to it. Her being used to this type of thing spurred on her next bold statement, given without nothing but a sweet smile. I'm going to be blunt with you, if you want a reaction from me you may as well cut my arm off because I've danced with the Sith well enough to know their games."

Glancing at the object of his attention in distaste, she scoffed lowly."For a Sith Lord your taste is lacking. "

[member="Dredge"]

"I've always hated that term. Sith." Taking the vase in his hand he held it up to his face and began to spin it around in his fingers.

He admired the vase's look, it's feel, it's quality. He enjoyed the flowers hand painted on it and it's material used, it was all so symmetrical and perfect. People had spent a long time making it and it was certainly a high quality piece of home decor, and that's exactly what made a house a home. It was objects like these that had a story to go with it, a long history of memories that made up a collective spirit of a household. Something that when looked upon could bring back sights and smells of lands far off, and that was something that was truly beautiful.

"It's the armor, it belonged to a dark lord of the Sith, reeks of his essence. But here's the thing about Sith, they want to control everything, more power, more land, more slaves, me me me me." Dredge lowered the vase so it was level with his torso as he gazed at it.

"But I don't want that. All I want is to take something beautiful-" With the squeeze of his hand the vase cracked and crunched until it's pieces shattered across the ground.

"And watch it die." Dredge's head then turned to the woman and his eye fell on her beauty.

"And you are rather beautiful aren't you?"

Her lips twitched for the briefest of moments before she blurted out"You get creepier and creepier as the minutes go by.. I love it!"

It was then that her eyes leveled on him, her posture relaxing slightly. Arms moved to cross over her chest, eyes flicking to his hands, traveling until they came to rest upon the broken pieces of the now ruined vase."As much as that may be an improvement to that ugly thing.. Did you seriously just say what you did..?Could you be anymore cliche serial killer?"

She must be out of her mind to openly antagonize him. Though for those that knew her,they would see that she was in fact testing him. No better way to see how a person ticked than pushing them until they reacted or chose not to.

[member="Dredge"]

Dredge let out a humor filed scoff as he dropped the remnants of the vase to the ground with another shattering sound of ceramics breaking on hardwood. The man turned his body to face her completely and chuckled softly.

"Oh no, you have me mistaken. I'm not a serial killer. I am a few things though." Dredge took a step forward.

The ground thumped beneath his step, and soon he took another, and another, each growing gradually louder as he stepped his way over to the woman with his eye burning with hatred and bloodlust. The darkside radiated from his being as it spread corrupting the light and washing it away like waves against sandcastles.

"I'm an entertainer, a monster, a freak on a leash." He said as he extended his hand.

The darkside flowed forth as a grip would attempt to raise the woman in the air and squeeze her tightly enough to provoke mind numbing amounts of pain and cut off her ability to speak. His power far surpassed her own and he'd hold that grip on her for the time being.

The dark side flowing forth and taking her within its grasp barely registered. Yes she felt the pain.. But, the thing about pain and Lilith; she had been through much worse than this and so she just gave him a look that stated she held no fear of him. Yes he was more powerful, she had no questions about that. His reaction was to be expected those in places of power tended to remind those beneath them that particular fact.

He wanted to flaunt his power and prove a point?Okay, she'd wait patiently and let him get it out of his system. Now any normal person would be thrashing about wildly in this situation. Lilith?She just kinda chilled and smiled at him. Yes, she karking smiled at this clear mad-man.
[member="Dredge"]

Dredge let out a dry yet humor laced scoff at the woman's reaction, and with it he could tell a few things about her. The first one being she wasn't afraid to die, and she wasn't afraid of pain. Be it physical or emotional, essentially she was a rainy day on Dredge's parade. And with that knowledge he could drop the whole big bad villain act that he put forth constantly. Dropping the woman he looked around and saw a nearby broom.

"You're not the type to play into the routine, so forgive me." Dredge said in a completely different tone of voice.

With a snap of his hand a pulse was sent out that destroyed recording systems in the home and caused his armor flew off his body onto the floor and underneath it lay a shrunken Yuuzhan Vong that stood about five foot three and was not terribly built but rather had a lean frame that hungered for more. Half his face was nothing but scar tissue and revealed bones and he wore a tunic.

"Must keep up appearances after all." taking the broom the Yuuzhan Vong swept up his mess and then turned to the woman.

"My name is Dib'Zan Yamika, but you can just call me Dib. Why waste the theatrics on you?" He said with a slight chuckle.

It was then that an actual genuine smile was given to the male before her followed by a respectful incline of her head.

"Perhaps, I shouldn't of antagonized you.. It's just, I needed to see your reaction to better gauge what kind of a person you are..."

It was then that she turned her full attention onto him, emerald hues boring into him in an intense yet eerie manner. A few long moments would pass before she would once again begin speaking, her tone soft but sure."A pleasure to meet you. Before you warn me otherwise let me stop you right there. "

It was then her turn to give a soft chuckle. "I get the theatrics, just know you can be yourself around me. I hold no judgments ill or otherwise. You act how you do for a reason correct?"

[member="Dredge"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom