Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Frantic Rescue

Soro saw the missiles and immediately initiated a barrel roll the missiles barely grazing the vehicle. The missiles collided with a building behind Soro and Anaara creating a massive explosion. "You black hearted thug!" Soro spat. "There could be civilians out there! How can you do such a thing like that without caring about collateral damage?"

"Easily," Farrov said without hesitation or regret. "Hand over the woman and we might stop!"

"Dang!" More flak caused the speeder to rumble as Soro continued to dodge. "Taking extensive fire!" Soro grunted. "I might need to land this!"

Anaara Clandestine Anaara Clandestine

Soro Avath Soro Avath

Her eyes flicked across the displays as the ship was moving. The shielding holding and defensive measures designed for situations like this. "SHielding is designed for the fire." The shields were made to absorb energy and kinetic impact to strengthen themselves and reinforce their protection. She was looking at some of the displays and adjusting them manually while the systems were adjusting to compensate with their fired shots. "Given how nothing seems to work regardless to stop him... setting down would likely be a bad idea. Easier to activate the dimensional drive bypass."

"Okay....." Soro wished he paid more attention to ship design back at the academy. They usually had something regarding about dimensional drive bypass. To think a star student like Soro would know what to do but then again nobody is perfect. "How do I do that?!"

"No use!" Farrov shouted from the radio. "The woman belongs to me now! She'll be creating stuff for my-"

"Yeah! I know! You've repeated your motivations for about 100th time!" Soro growled. "And that means with that confession you'll be rotting in a prison until you're a very old man!"

Anaara Clandestine Anaara Clandestine

Soro Avath Soro Avath

SHe listened for the moment and grinned. "Like this." SHe said it and moved with the ship going towards a less crowded area for the moment while setting the course. "Engagement in five seconds." The built in hyperdrive spinning up while its safeties were being bypassed.. they weren't jumping after all and the drive had more then a few tricks they could use. "Four seconds." She could hear the arguing while she didn't need to grin or feel smug but following wasn't the best option. "Three seconds." The AI was keeping it going for the moment while the sounds of it spinning up came for a moment. "Two Seconds." her eyes flicked to the screen when she checked on more of its readings. "One Engaging." The first sound was more like a pressure on the ears at first before it built up and popped with starlines going to the side. The streets becoming void and the stars changing. THe massive maw at the center of the galaxy here showing a massive disc that swirled around. "Welcome to otherspace."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom