Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Four Day LOA Due to Work

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
So yep, I'll be pretty much taking a four day LOA because starting tomorrow morning I'm working four days straight from 6 am to 7 pm, so if I'll be responding to posts on forums it will be just brief catching up only when necessary, this mostly concerns @[member="CHANI"] and @[member="Krest"] who I'm in training threads with, so just heads up guys :p

I'll try to get everything up to speed by Sunday but gods know I suck at that just ask @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] >.> Still owe you a post or two

Also, if I owe you any posts or any of my characters, like @[member="Inkblot"], @[member="Aluk Magar"] @[member="The Dark Templar"], or @[member="Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae"], let me know here and I'll try to get back to you on that first thing Sunday.

Have fun in RP's everyone!

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
Well it's not so bad, I do Event Staffing so I'll be pretty much just standing or sitting around checking tickets or helping out wherever my supervisor will assign me to. Last week I did NCAA Mid-West Championships, I was even on tv for a while since they put me right behind Kentucky's team bench to watch the crowds, I had to kneel the whole time because I'm about 6'4" and I couldn't have been blocking the fans' view but it was pretty fun :p

This time I'm doing a Firefighters Convention so you know it will get rowdy :p All those mustaches and axes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom