Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Four Corners [Republic Dominion of Brentaal IV]

Bengal Shipbuilders.
13/20
[member="Judah Dashiell"]

Arceneau Trade and Browncoat Industries

What Judah Dashiell didn't know, is that Miss Pepper Caas was floating on cloud nine and extraordinarily chipper. She had a nice little corner office at the Tatooine Southern Systems Business Bazaar trade hub. There was a collection of holopictures of her and Jynx, her big white cat that was twice as big as her head.

In her ears she wore dangly stone earrings she made herself, having used that awesome HomeShopping network discount all Bazaar employees had. In front of her, while she was on the call with the CEO of Salacia consolidated, she would tap the nail machine that would change the color of her nails with a simple tap!

Wasn't that just SUPER!?!

With a cheery grin, she went through the purple palette of options, each digit coloring her nails instantly a different shade of violet, lavender, amaranth, indigo, and even a fusia!

"Super! I would be happy to put into place your order, as well as get all the required documents underway. " her voice practically sang through the comm full of rainbows, sunshine, and lollipops. "Would you like for me to schedule a meeting with Miz Arceneau for you, Mistah Dashiell? As a plus, I can even book a suite for you, all expenses paid, to get you situated right quick!"

She didn't even wait for a reply.

"I can also purchase local tickets to Brentaal IV's luxurious water park for you and your son! Miz Arceneau wanted me to relay that might be something he'd be happy to try!"

[member="Danger Arceneau"]
3/20 , Via Holotransmission

Judah rested his head in his hands and groaned a little, hopefully low enough for the Representative not to hear. Where was the person he dealt with last time? A normal, sane sentient who wasn't interested in selling everything as if it was some home shopping network. The next thing he knew, there might be steak knives thrown in to sweeten the offer.

"Hmn? Oh yeah....yeah....schedule the meeting" Judah yawned again, tiredly scratching his beard. "Make that a two bedroom suite, if you dont mind Miss."

Waterpark? Did this woman work for the waterpark company now too?

"Waterpark?" Whatever happened to an ocean or hotel swimming pool? "Yeah...just...credit whatever you need in that area to my personal account. I'm sure thats on file too Miss."

"Tell you what....hammer out the details with Miss Arceneau and send me a message back with a time and date. Makes this easier on everyone."

[member="Judah Dashiell"]

Arceneau Trade and Browncoat Industries

Oh good golly! This was going just SUPER!

Miss Pepper Caas gave a wide grin, and she sang into the comm with all the bustle of a trainwreck.

"Super! I will jot you down for an appointment with Miss Arceneau and send you a confirmation holocalender invite with all the details!" the woman could not stop fidgeting in her seat. Oh happy day!

Needless to say, Miss Caas never had a case of the Primedays. Everyday, was a happy, cheerful day!

"I'll be in touch with a follow up to ensure your trip goes as smooth as astral glass!"

[member="Danger Arceneau"]
4/20 , Via Holotransmission

A dark looked crossed his face. Free hand went up to pinch the bridge of his nose in frustration. Who was this woman?! What made her so incredibly infuriating? Was it the time of day? Her chipper demeanor? Her oblivious attitude? Perhaps it was a combination of all of those. Judah was silently praying he would deal with this woman on an extremely limited basis.

One could only hope.

"Oh take your time Miss. I'm sure Miss Arceneau is an extremely busy woman. Don't go out of your way to trouble her, just send me a holocommunication when you get word on those platforms. Do have a good night."

Quickly, the transmission was ended before the woman could get another word in. Judah turned the volume down on as much as possible and wearily left his office. Maybe he could get in an hour or two before this crazed mad woman felt the need to bother him again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom