Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found my muse again.

Hello! I'm Nina, 21, big SW fan and been role playing for the past 7 years on multiple sites/ forums and blogs. I used to have an account on this site but for the life of me I can't remember the name or password, and I have too many emails to really be able to find it. But thats okay! I have this new character in my head that I'm super excited to try out and hopefully I'll get into the swing of things easier this time around!

[member="Camilla Ray Jean"]

Welcome back to the muse and chaos! Hopefully you get things sorted soon. :)

If you aren't sure where to go at the start of returning, please feel free to check out the Galactic Alliance!

We are a new minor faction that is hopping with activity. Here are our active list of roleplays if you would like to join.

We already have our first Campaign: Chronicles of the Void as well as our PVE campaign against the Final Order.

To get more information about us, please check us out here.

And to get to our main board page, feel free to click on the Galactic Alliance banner bling. It will direct you straight to our board! With over 130 members, we are super active to get you plugged into roleplaying ASAP!

Once again, welcome to SW Chaos and happy rping! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom