Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fostering Hate

[member="Izalith Vora"]

In truth, Ananta had not anticipated that she would ever be one to take an apprentice - at least not before realizing her goals far in the future. And yet here she was, standing in the halls of the Sith academy on Bastion. It was a quaint place, a tame one at that; she had been raised in a culture of combat and treachery, in which one was raised from childhood with a blade in one hand and a dagger in the next. That was a primitive era to the standards of those lucky enough to not be engaged in a war lasting hundreds of years without end, however, and many Sith of the modern era only learned the brutality that came along with the robes and the lightsabers after meeting their foes for the first time. It was partially because of her disdain for the naivete displayed by the acolytes she had met that she had taken two as her apprentices, expecting to provide the modern era with at least one more Sith that would be trained not only in the force and combat, but in the importance of victory as well.

The room that she had designated their training space for was secluded and dimly lit, opting to make conditions to train in physically worse in order to make the acolyte work harder and grow more resourceful for when it truly counted, and the Sith lord herself had garbed herself in vibrant red robes and little else - a saber, perhaps, clipped to the belt at her side. Her acolyte, standing across from her, was as fresh as she could find - untouched by the merciful and guiding hands of the other ilk that lined the halls and had begun to make names for themselves. "Welcome to your first day of tutelage, apprentice. I am Darth Ananta." She said, her face nearly expressionless.

"Let us hope you make it to the second."

She looked doubtful, if only momentarily so, but there was certainly some potential if she was willing to give her time to train the acolyte. "I will not waste our time boasting of what skills I might possess, what matters is that you learn abilities which suit you and that you learn to capitalize on every opportunity that comes your way." She said, pausing momentarily to gauge the acolyte's reaction. "You will learn the basics of each methodology in using the dark side of the force, and you will be trained in each style of lightsaber combat. Whichever areas you excel in or show promise will be the skills I will focus on teaching you through the second stage of your apprenticeship on your path to becoming a christened Sith lord." The Sith explained, putting a slight emphasis on what would be the end result of their training together.

"Before we begin, do you have any questions?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom