Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Fossbon and his Crew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amaran.JPG
(Image source: Wookieepedia)
[/spoiler]
Name: Fossbon
Loyalties: Beast Hunter's Guild
Role: Beastmaster
Development Threads: Will be in many Guild threads involving beast training
Species: Amaran
Force-Sensitive: Minorly
Appearance: The typical Amaran, red fur with a white stomach, black hands and paws, and a long busy tail.
Personality: Overconfident, natural haggler
Weapon of Choice: None
Wealth: Wealthy
Combat Function: He's not all that good at fighting senteint beings, or really figthing at all, but he's wonderful at dodging- as it's important to his line of work. He is extremely quick, which he uses to train beasts without geting groed with tusks or his throat ripped out.
Skills: Animal friendship; He is able to cast a sort of Animal friendship, but not as quickly as the average force user. Rather it takes days or weeks to sucesfully ground it into an animal. But once it has taken hold of the animal, it is more permenant then most. It should be noted that he cannot cast any other force powers, nor doe she even know he's force sensitive. He is also excellent at teaching animals tricks.
Notable Possessions:
Other Notes: Fossbon was born into the Amaran settlement on Naboo, and quickly took to beast taming and training. He,, in fact, became renoqned for his work in training the dangerous monsters of Naboo, such as Nuglatches, and soon took his skills to the greater galaxy, training animals for circuses and private zoos.

712674-ewok.jpg

(Image source: Wicket W. Warrick)

Name: 'Cricket'
Loyalties: Fossbon, the Beast Hunter's Guild
Role: Beast rider
Development Threads: Same as Fossbon
Species: Ewok
Force-Sensitive: Yes
Appearance: ...Ewok
Personality: Curious, protective of animals
Weapon of Choice: Primitive spear
Wealth: As much so as Fossbon and the rest of the group
Combat Function: Cricket was never much of a warrior on his home moon, but he knows how to work a spear.
Skills: Excellent beast tamer
Notable Possessions: Spear
Other Notes: 'Cricket' was found by Fossbon on the forest moon of Endor when he was looking to aquire a boar-hound. He found one. And an Ewok was riding it. Tha's how he met Cricket, nicknamed that for the chirping sounds he makes, as a birth defect has left his vocal cords underveloped and unable to make the noises needed for most languages. On his home moon Cricket was renowned for taming the monsters of Endor, and making them into mounts- which were perfect for warring against other tribes. With a little convincing, Fossbon convinced Cricket to join his budding group.

Name: Tom Mott
Loyalties: Fossbon, The Beast Hunter's Guild
Role: Resident lion tamer
Development Threads: Same as Fossbon
Species: Human
Force-Sensitive: No
Appearance: Dark hair, Dark skin, a long scar runs over teh right side of his face, and he's covered in colored tatoos. Other then that, classic human.
Personality: 'Strong silent type'
Weapon of Choice: Shockwhip
Wealth: Same as the rest
Combat Function: An excellent beast tamer, Tom is good with a shockwhip, but not much else. He has no formal fighting training, and would easily be overwhelmed in a fight with a sentient.
Skills: Wonderful beast tamer.
Notable Possessions: Shockwhip
Other Notes: Tomw as once the rancor tamer at an extensive circus on Correlia. At some point Fossbon hired him, and he became the last member of the crew.

Intent: I intend to hire these guys to become full members of the Beast Hunter's Guild, to help the Guild with it's expansion.

[member="Mrrew"]

Finally I get to second judge my former area. :p

I am going to ask you to clarify both of the first two characters' Force-sensitivites. First one, to what degree is he Force-sensitive? Is it possible to learn any new skills through hard work or is it impossible? To prevent any confusion, that's why I'm asking. The second one, tell me what rank he is, what powers he can use, is he able to learn new ones at all?

Sorry for the late reply, i'm on a LOA due to my conmputer dying on me. I can only check the forum,s once a day/once every other day. :l

As for Fossbon, "It should be noted that he cannot cast any other force powers, nor doe she even know he's force sensitive."

For cricket I wanted to be less 'mainstream', so I added this; " Excellent beast tamer due to a type of passive force harmony-like ability that he projects at almost all times. Though he cannot cast any other force powers, this has the tendacy to calm both animals and people that are aruond him for prolonged periods of time. However, those extremely angry, or strong minded (I.E A raging bull rancor, or a sith lord) can easily ignore this."

HYope that works. :D
[member="Maria Natalja"]

[member="Mrrew"]

No problem, these things happen. :)

So my question is: can these two learn any new powers if there is an opportunity to do so or is it impossible? Because at the moment the text and your reply kind of make me feel like they can never learn anything new, no matter what. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

[member="Maria Natalja"] - Nope, they aren't strong enough in the force with high enough midichlorian counts to learn a range of powers. They are both specifically gifted in a certain field, Animal Friendship and Force Harmony respectively. I did this because I don't want them to be able to become fighters, or Jedi or w.e, just to be able to tame rancors and the like without becoming food. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom