Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FOSB Mission: The Wastes of Nycteria

9oytzHk.jpg

Hi everyone, I've got a new mission in the works, it will take place on the planet of Nycteria, a dead world in the Unknown Regions, with a deadly presence known as the Noise that fills the air.

Originally, Nycteria was settled by a team of colonists from the Core worlds, but the Nycteria Research Base fell into complete disarray after only a few months, its occupants having succumbed to the pervasive nature of The Noise. As of now, nobody has heard from the station, and a rescue mission ended into disaster after the ship was hit by debris whilst in orbit. The full story of the tragic fate of the Nycteria Research Base is outlined in the diary of Dr Fiona Ziegler.

So where do the First Order Security Bureau fit in? Well, with the rise of The Sith Empire, the FOSB has had to cater to a growing demand for intelligence in order to monitor the rapidly expanding dark side faction. Unfortunately, most of the FOSB's sophisticated intelligence facilities are located in The Outer Rim and around GA territory. To FOSB officials, Nycteria presented a unique opportunity for an FOSB supply station, due it being largely unexplored and isolated from the rest of the galaxy, as the entire system is hidden in the folds of an ancient planetary nebula.

The main objective of this mission is to perform reconnaissance on the surface, and to see if Nycteria would be a suitable location for an FOSB base.

NOTE: This mission will be lead by the FOSB, but is open to all members of the faction. I'd particularly would like to see some Ren, as I haven't had the chance to RP with many of you yet. Also, please remember that the existence of The Noise and the fate of Nycteria Research Base is not IC knowledge.

If you would like a tag in the opening post of the thread, please let me know using the following template:

Name of character: ...
Will you be participating?: (Y/N)

[member="Raijin"] - [member="Zul Grimm"] - [member="Varas Kyrel"] - [member="Nemesis Nemonus"] - [member="Myrne"] - [member="The Major"] - [member="Jude Falkrowe"]

The thread is now up. Have fun and get creative! For anyone else who wants to join, the thread is open to anyone in the faction, so jump in! If you have any OOC discussion or questions, please post them below.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom