Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Fortress Red Hand

Wearing: Torchflare Armor

Armed with: 700 Meter Kiss

Synth Crystal Lightsaber (Purple Blade)

Objective: Meet with SKR-13 SKR-13

Lyli Dragi blinked, finding herself waiting on a rooftop on the heavily Mega Corp world of Denon, the billion bright lights of the planet city staring back at her. She was holding one of her favorite rifles.

Trying to remember how she got here (And feeling a mild panic that she absolutely couldn't) Lyli stared through her scope and the knowledge somehow bubbled back into her mind.

I'm trailing a smuggler.

The red headed, slender and athletic "Dark Jedi" watched where her scope was focused on and she spotted a combat shuttle landing on a roof not too far away from her own. She knew the smuggler was here to meet with a contact for Pirates operating from a hidden base along the Hyperspace route to Denon. Elusive bunches feths. They had been stealing high end medical be equipment for weeks. Some Denon corpo named Bacta-Works had hired her and a Droid of some kind to track down and put an end to it. But finding when the Pirates had to get sneaky for supplies had proven troublesome. It deeply bothered Lyli that she was seemingly only remembering this all now, including the initial meeting with the Corpo.

It only continued to bother her a moment however. She was being well compensated.

She remembered the Droid was closer to the actual meeting. She was providing fire support for him. First measure of business was to see what the Pirates wanted in their spare time.

The smuggler, a Nautolan male in black armor with a heavy looking blaster rifle stepped out, flanked by three B2 Super Battle Droids, each carrying cases of black metal. The pirate ship landed, a Lambda Shuttle by the looks of it and from it's ramp stepped a Human wearing a rough and tumble set of scavenged gear. He carried a larger case.

"SKR-13, come in. Are you near the meeting point yet? I need you to be ready to hit those shuttles and jam transmissions when I give the go ahead." Lyli said, after getting out her encrypted comlink. The Pirate must live. Every other foe was collateral.

Denon.

An endless cacophony of lights, movement and noises. The voices of crowds of nameless faces melded into one incoherent blur, the echoes of overhead speeders and ships reverberated throughout the city district.

Auditory disturbances, nuisances. SKR-13's programming marked majority of the conversation it had sifted idly within microseconds of it's processors as irrelevant. Unrelated sound not related to it's primary mission were dulled.

It's audio receptors then crackled as it took the nearest elevator to the designated landing pad of it's quarry, a feminine voice blaring into it's head.

"SKR-13, come in. Are you near the meeting point yet? I need you to be ready to hit those shuttles and jam transmissions when I give the go ahead."

The partner Bacta-Works had hired in tandem to fulfill the elimination of the others. The droid had become acquainted with her name by the datafile concerning the mission, but nothing more.

"Three minutes until arrival."

It flatly replied over the comms, the optical lens watching as the floors of the elevator quickly climbed.

"My starfighter's A.I is on stand-by on the off-chance of escape, although my simulators have decreed there is a low probability they will have the chance to escape."

A musical tone played within the elevator's interior, signifying the desired floor had been reached. The droid now clunking it's way down the hall to the smuggler's designated landing bay.

"Describe all present on the landing bay, guards and other subjects aside from primary target."

It requested back to it's overwatch, Lyli. Although it is expected for any shady meet-up to have armed muscle, it's processors desired any information about them that could be had before it arrived and finished setting up the jammer.

"The jammer will be prepared shortly, keep me updated in the meantime."

Lyli Dragi Lyli Dragi

"One Nautolan, flanked by three B2 Super Battle Droids..." Lyli answered, staring through her scope.

"One human, he's the pirate. Came in a Lambda.. No guards. Large case..."

Lyli observed them speaking. She noticed a microphone next to her and headphones, and picked it up to listen.

"Y'know, you guys are getting a tad too aggressive with the raids so close to Denon." The Nautolan spoke to the pirate as the battle droids set down the cases.

"It's nothing. These Bacta-Works Corpos are soft." the pirate replied arrogantly, setting down his own case and throwing it open, revealing the Glitterstim inside.

"Not what I heard..." The Nautolan replied as the droids opened their own cases, revealing Disruptor Pistols.

"Bacta-Works is putting major medicine suppliers in The Rimward Trade League out of business entirely. They're cutthroat enough even some of the older Corpos are wary of them. You're playing with fire. You and the rest." The Nautolan warned.

"We can handle ourselves. Now, the pistols..."

"Jam them..." Lyli said to SKR-13 SKR-13 as she took aim...

One Nautolan, three B2 Super Battle Droids, and one human.

Identified targets were noted within the relevant databanks, the two meat-bags being of lower threat priority compared to the long retired Separatist war-droids. Those were the ones SKR-13 anticipated to be troublesome, though it remained to be seen. They did have the advantage of surprise after all.

"Understood." The droid droned over the commlink in recognition of the order. The jammer's interface being adjusted for the frequency and other factors that had to be taken into account before it was set. A press of the button sending the signal live to block any unwanted calls from their targets.

"Jammer online." It informed, withdrawing it's blaster rifle as it began to stride towards the docking bay. "Awaiting your signal to move in and secure the target."

Lyli Dragi Lyli Dragi

Lyli watched through the scope, and as soon as SKR-13 SKR-13 gave the confirmation the jammer was online, she gave him permission.

Then she opened fire. First she targeted the droids, causing all level of panic the Pirate and his smuggler contact as she fired through a joint of a Droid leg and hit the leg of the smuggler behind it.

While she mainly focused on attacking the droids, she would trust her own Droid contact to take care of the rest...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom