Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Form VI: Niman and/or Jar'kai Dual Blade Fencing training.

Atlas Kane

A
I didn't really know if I had to post this in the Republic Faction discussion or in the RP discussion, but, like the title says, I'm looking for a Jedi who can teach my character a bit of Niman and/or Jar'kai. Although I don't have two lightsabers yet, I will have a Lightsaber equivalent and a Lightsaber in the future and would like to learn some Jar'kai because of that. The reason why I want to learn Niman is because learning Niman provides the Foundation for Jar'kai and I think its a pretty cool Lightsaber Combat Form. So, anyone here who could do that?
Thanks in advance, your favorite Jedi Samurai.

Atlas Kane

A
@[member="Saki"] Well, I am relatively new to this site, so I didn't really know where to post this and since I was under the impression that the Jedi section was only for IC threads, I posted it here. Sorry and won't happen again.

Nico Ike Qarmast

The Wayward of Clan Qarmast
@[member="Yasuo"] if you can though the best person to ask just appeared. @[member="Fabula Cavataio"] is the best combat duelist on the board when she fights. A wealth of information and above all she is the nicest admin here.

Atlas Kane

A
@[member="Nico Minuro Ike"] thanks for the advice.

@[member="Fabula Cavataio"] Pretty, pretty please? With lots and lots of cuddly cuteness of Teddy bear-awesomeness?

Nico Ike Qarmast

The Wayward of Clan Qarmast
@[member="Fabula Cavataio"] is the prettiest, smartest and most versatile person ever. We loves the Fabula, she who oversee's the factory and makes sure all submissions are in the spirit of fun, she who stands atop the mountain and looks upon all in her domain controlling it with a fist that can destroy starships, a voice that can make all fall in line and hair that is so pretty no one else compares. Our intergalactic sword geek is the goddess

Atlas Kane

A
@[member="Fabula Cavataio"] Well, I did want to learn some Ataru and I did also say that Niman was optional. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom