Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Form is art, and whatnot... (Training with Zaiden)

Tarika Sadow*

Shadow Fleet Commander | Rule Breaker
Tarika was set to train with one of the best combatants the galaxy had ever seen, as she walked toward the training academy on Ratatak she wore tight form fitting robes with a cloak on, her own features accented with the exotic looks of the female zabrak that has the ability to grow hair on top her head.

As she walks into the training room she begins to meditate and finds a very comforting thing to meditate on, she can't wait to start training on saber forms.

@[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"]

Matreya

Zaiden called out to @[member="Tarika Sadow"], "Yo. You gonna come over here?" He had a questioning look on his face, for he had invited her here. And despite the obvious fact he was clearly training nearby she decided to meditate...ok then again maybe that wasn't a problem really as all that would do is loosen her up and let her become one with the force. But still,he didn't want to train with someone using an advantage, it was not fair nor honorable.

Tarika Sadow*

She released her meditation and stood and then walked over to him with a smirk I apologize, master Greyson... It is a habit of mine to meditate before working out she admitted as she stood there and waited for his response.

Matreya

Zaiden grinned, "Don't apologize. I was just teasing you. Bring a lightsaber of your own?" He asked with an arched brow. He hadn't decided what to teach her first, but knew it would be best for himself as well if he decided on Ataru as that was his number one trained form. With an internal shrug, he decided. It didn't matter, thus Ataru then Juyo.

@[member="Tarika Sadow"]

Tarika Sadow*

She smirked and pushed her robe away from her hips and showed the saberstaff hanging off it and then grabbed it and unclipped it from her belt, she then took her robes off showing a shimmersilke armorweave clothing on underneath and then waited while twirling her staff in her hands.

Matreya

"Form IV, also called Ataru, is the most acrobatic Form, filled with numerous elaborate moves, and relies heavily upon a user's ability to run, jump, and spin using the Force. Those who use Form IV can move at high speeds and can rain strong blows, jumping and attacking through the air. Powerful and quick spinning attacks can be utilized from all angles, either from ground or air. A master in Ataru combat can appear like a blur to their opponents, attacking from all directions—the front, the sides, overhead, or behind. The Force not only allows them to perform athletic feats not possible otherwise, but it also helps guide their actions and movements in combat." Zaiden said, the same explanation he learned from his Ataru Master. Holding his lightsaber in both hands, parallel to his body, with his feet shoulder length apart and turned ever slightly, "This is the opening form. From this point, one can lead into any number of follow up slashes, hammering blows, or lunges. Always remember speed, agility, strength, and constant movement are needed to utilize the true power held by Form IV user's. Immerse yourself into the Force, and prepare yourself. We will battle, just not yet. First I will teach. Then the tests." As Zaiden finished his speech, he began to as he had commanded his newest student. Becoming one with the Force on a spectacular level, Zaiden's signature could be sensed coming from all angles.

Taking a slow deep breath, on the exhale, Zaiden's veins in his neck and lower jaw suddenly flared and became far thicker. Pumping Force Energy into his body, Zaiden's reflexes became heightened, perseving time about them as having slowed. His muscles thickened as they pumped full of ripened blood.

Launching into a flurry of attacks aimed at those invisible enemies again, Zaiden's speed was far more intense than when he trained alone, before she originally approached. He leapt off of nearby walls and pillars, Zaiden was a constant blur of movement. Had he truly had an opponent, they would have been felled long ago by now.

@[member="Tarika Sadow"]

Tarika Sadow*

She watched as he got in his stance and barely mimicked it hoping she was doing it right, as she held her arms out shoulder width apart she placed her dominant foot behind and allowed her other in front and held the saber trying to get it right.

As she listened and he spoke she seen him attacking invisible enemies and then smirked with enjoyment.

Matreya

Slowly loosing his breath, as well as his hold on the force, Zaiden's appearance slowly returned to normal. Smiling at @[member="Tarika Sadow"] for a moment he nodded, "Right then. First things first. Show me the opening stance, then follow through with a lunge. But after the lunge, flip over your 'opponent' and slash at their back. Remember. Speed." He said nodding, and taking a step back with his eyes on the young female.

Tarika Sadow*

Tarika nodded and directly went into a lunge and then flipped through the air and as she came down she slashed at @[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"]'s back and then waited for further instruction.

Matreya

Zaiden ducked to the side, laughing his Ass off, "Ok first not bad, second by opponent I was hoping you noticed the air quotes. That means just practice against the air. Then I don't have to worry about dieing." Zaiden said, finally containing the chuckles, then he continued, "@[member="Tarika Sadow"] your already rather alright with Force Enhancements I take it? Because that was not bad, not bad at all."

Tarika Sadow*

(LOL)

Tarika listened to @[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] and giggled some as he mentioned air opponents and flushed with embarrassment, she misunderstood the instructor and this made her feel strange. As she stood there she deactivated her own blade and answered him back I use no enhancements whatsoever she admitted.

Matreya

Zaiden's eyes widened in surprise, Sheesh why does all the other species get to be naturally good at stuff I have to spend years learning[/]. He shook his head, why did the universe hate him? It was like life could be a huge joke, and would be, no matter the attempts made by Zaiden. Next, I want you to use Ataru, to keep this in the air. Zaiden finished, tossing a rubber ball up between the two nearest pillars. If she was able to bounce between the pillars for at least half a minut, keeping the ball in the air, it would be proof of her natural talents.

@[member="Tarika Sadow"]

Tarika Sadow*

She looked at the ball and then ran up to the pillar and did a pillar run and the with just her hands she pushed on it and the ball went higher, as she held onto the pillar the ball came down and tshe flipped over the ball and used a force pull on it as she was performing the flip and then landed on another pillar and then used a force throw on it, she was using core abilities....these to her were not enhancements but just basics..

as it came back down she jumped caught it and threw it against the pillar and then as she started to descend she caught it again and did a summersault and threw it midsault and then waited for the ball to come back down to her, she landed and then smirked at him and without even looking she caught the ball and handed it back at him.

Matreya

Zaiden arched a brow, "Good. Good. Not bad at all. Now, I want you to battle one of my best." Zaiden said, gesturing to a nearby Fringeman of the 120th Legion. The man instantly began to unload shots from his high caliber blaster rifle. Shouting over the roar of the gun, Zaiden said, "Don't kill, sustain yourself through constant movement."

@[member="Tarika Sadow"]

Tarika Sadow*

tarika smirked and started off with a sprint and when the volleys started coming after her she dodged some with some rolls and the dove into the air and over the blaster fire... as she came back down she sent a wave through the ground knocking them off their feet and sending them flying into a wall, she then got back on her own feet and waited for them to once again rise up to deal with her, they shot against and she dove to the side and performed sideways rolls and then dove into the air and did some flips ro avoid blaster fire, coming back down she rolled and then flipped into the air and performed an acrobatic sumersault and then came back down.

As she landed she performed handstands and cleverly got in between the shots and then leapt into the air again and came back down, they ceased firing and she looked back at @[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] waiting for his next instruction.

Matreya

Zaiden smiled, "Now duel Alpha." Alpha, the Legionnaire, stepped forward with his vibrosword and instantly launched forward to duel her. Each attack was powerful, but Zaiden knew none were death blows. Or intended to be anyways.

@[member="Tarika Sadow"]

Tarika Sadow*

(OOC: This is actually fun)

Tarika activated one of her own blades to her saberstaff and started to walk, a she neared him she quickened her face until she was doing a speed walk and then leapt high over him and sliced at his head with her saber, he blocked luckily and she landed behind him, as he performed a backward slash she rolled and then got back to her feet. Tarika was loving this exercise and as she did she leapt into the air again and came down hand sending a wave into the ground.

As she sent him into the air she dove into the air and performed some acrobatic slashes at her opponent and then landed on her hands and feet and then rolled, she then decided to take it up a notch and as the male got to is feet she did a quick sprint and then at the last moment dove into her oppenent and did a roll as she placed her saber to slice off the legs of her opponent, luckily her own saberstaff was meant for dueling and for the protection of others it is very dull and can't slice through the body of anybody. She made sure to bring her dueling saber with her so as she hit it against her opponents body it only left minor bruises and welts.

As she dove into him and performed a roll she brought her saberstaff against his legs bruising them and cuasing him some minor discomfort, she then got to her feet and performed a backward jump kick and then landed, she then stopped and deactivated her saberstaff and looked to @[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] and spoke how did I do? she asked as she stood there.

Matreya

Zaiden smiled, the woman seemed fine. But he knew that dueling Alpha would be a drain on any man, but that wasn't the end of things. Pointing to Deta, the man came and dragged Alphas unconscious form away. Next he pointed to Hawk, Vera, and Judd, all three instantly launched into battle. Hawk was an Ataru chemist himself, Judd was a powerful telepath and would be able to move before attacks were launched. Vera though, she was the problem. He had apprenticed her for a time just after his knighthood and deemed her unworthy, but knew her a well placed member in his legion.

@[member="Tarika Sadow"] (by the way, this one will be hard. Don't knock out more than one in a post. And don't worry Zaiden plans to heal you afterwards.)

Tarika Sadow*

(OOC Alright)

She watches as they launch into battle, the first to attack is hawk and she twists her body around his sideswipe and then slashes across his stomach, she counters his next strike and dodge a blow to her chest. She is having so much fun right now.

(OOC: Control your NPC's in your posts, if you don't mind me giving them injuries in mine ;) )

Matreya

Zaiden smiled at watched, Hawk had slipped. Or so it seemed, for just as she believed herself besting the man, it proved to be a simple distraction. Judd came in with several swift blows, all aimed to disarm and knock the woman down. First, her legs. Powerful swipes and slashes were aimed her. Next her arms, these were more powerful bashes then usual. Finally ending on her hips, Zaiden watched as he clearly channeled a large portion of his physical energy into the blow.

She was facing a man whom still challenged Zaiden, someone who knew your moves before they were in play. The Legate was the only man to have found his weakness, the rest who bested him having simply outlasted him. But she was facing 3 opponent's, well 2 until Vera stepped into play, and Judd alone was a dangerous opponent. The Supreme Lord of Val'halla wondered how @[member="Tarika Sadow"] would get out of this.

(I'll control them, but you can of course wound them. Just remember, I actually picked 3 of my legions best (working on bios etc to post) so you can hurt them but it probably won't be often. Imagine it's like each of them is a portion of Zaiden, but with all of their power together it's more then Zaiden. I did it this way so you can have a LOOOOONG thread about learning it. Thus you'll already be good when you really get into using it on others.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom