Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Form III: Soresu 101 [Darth Kyros]

Alendarius Veygar

A
Korriban
Sith Academy, Sith Archives

Everything was silent in the Sith archives, except for the sound of a person standing up, walking a bit and sitting back down. This someone was Alendarius Veygar, a Sith Pureblood, who was sitting in the archives and reading through Holobooks. He had already finished two books on Lightsaber combat and the different Lightsaber Forms. For the last couple weeks he was interested in knowing more about the different Forms and he was eager to learn them, but not by sitting around and reading through books. He hated being idle. In fact it made him angry. So angry that he clenched his fists and smashed them onto the table he was sitting at, then shouting
''Kark these books! I should be learning those forms and fighting Jedi, not just sitting around and reading!''

@[member="Darth Kyros"]

@[member="Alendarius Veygar"]

And she descended upon him, a Pureblood of the Sith, with little patience. That would not do, slamming his fist around in her Academy, in her Archives. No. Wandering through the Archives on Korriban she slipped her gaze to the Apprentice, shaking her head ever so slightly. "Knowledge is Power," she began as she neared him, lifting a hand to stop one of the guards who tried to get to the boy first, clearly not liking to see the Sith Lady displeased. "Sit." She commanded, without any compromise in her voice. Her hands settled onto the back of a chair across from where his was or would be. "How can you hope to practise if you do not know?" With a small sigh she stared at him, one of her fine brows perking in questioning. "Do you think knowledge will simply absorb itself into your mind? Rushing headlong into something without preparation will get you killed, boy. I would know your name, tell me who you are, boy."

Alendarius Veygar

A
The sudden appearance of the Sith Master had surprised him, he didn't expect any other Sith to be in the Archives, especially not the new owner of the Academy. But he didn't let himself get nervous, after all he was a Sith Pureblood and he wouldn't let himself fall to such a low level that he would get nervous around a Sith Master. So he answered ''I am Alendarius Veygar, a Sith apprentice who has recently ...'' He stopped and thought about how to avoid saying what had happened to him, then he decided he would just say the most basic thing ''returned to Sith space and no, I don't think that knowledge will just appear out of nowhere, but I have already read these books many times and I want to finally use the knowledge that I have gained. After all I won't just need the know about the Lightsaber Forms, I need to know how to use them. Only that way will I truly gain the power and strength I need to crush my enemies.''
@[member="Darth Kyros"]

[Sorry this took a while, finally catching up]

She could not help but roll her eyes at the usual spiel she heard throughout her time both learning and teaching within the Academy. “It is one thing to read and another to understand. Which has caught your fancy, boy? Makashi? What about Djem So?” She perked a brow in his direction, wondering whether or not he had even reached an assertive decision. “To do without real instruction will result in you losing one limb or another, or worse. You cannot presume to be ready before someone deems you ready, someone with experience. Do you understand?” Usually she would not deal with this, she would have sent a Knight in his direction or him in their… But she had little of interest to do today; she had a bit of time to spare.

@[member="Alendarius Veygar"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom