Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forgotten Memories, A New Life

Undin was happy as the teen chose to go with him and follow the way of the Jedi. He had dark in him, but that could be fixed.
Undin got up and said "Well, we now must go to the Silver Sanctum Coalition's temple. It's not far from here, and you'll find out what happened to you in the past. But for now, it's best if you put that saber away. I've got a V-Wing near here.".
He knew it was the right thing to do to take the teen in and introduce them to the Jedi.

@Dallas

Dallas

D
Dallas shut off his sabre and set it back on his belt. He then listened as Undin spoke. For some reason the younger boy's voice calmed him down a bit. The teen then pulled the hood of his vest over his head. The teen then followed Undin to his V-Wing.

Dallas looked at Undin. "Why did I have to put the sabre away...are people scared?" The teen asked.

Dallas looked down to his torso, the wound clashed with the teen's tattoos. The boy sighed. He hoped Undin could help.

[member="Undin Jaii Kryze"]

Undin was surprised that [member="Dallas"] didn't know that sabers could be a danger out in the open. "It's not that people are scared. It's so you don't get hurt while using it. You see, the saber can cut trought most of things in our galaxy, including flesh."

The boy got some water and food for the teen. Then he looked over at Thar and said "Couldn't get your fruits, I've got more important matter to attend to, set course to the Silver Sanctum Coalition's temple.".
He got some bread and took a bite of it. He looked at the teen as he seemed to be hurting from the wound "Does it hurt?"

Dallas

D
Dallas listened to Undin as he spoke, he then received some water and bread. He stared at it for a moment before saying "thank you."

He sipped some water, and closed his eyes, he then heard Undin speak to speak to something and opened his eyes as the boy asked if his wound hurt.

"Only a little....I just want to know why." The teen said.

"What about you? Why'd you come and help me Undin of Corellia...?" Dallas asked.

Why? That's a question Undin didn't ask himself enough. "Well, a Jedi's duty is to protect those who cannot protect themselves. I'm not saying that you couldn't protect yourself. Just not at that instant. The streets can be rough on people who cannot get up.".
He wondered who would teach [member="Dallas"] , he didn't want to hand off the boy to a total and random stranger, even though he didn't know many masters at the SSC.
"Anyway, it's still going to take a couple hours. My friend , the pilot, Thar, broke the hyperdrive. YET AGAIN!" , that last part was obviously targeted towards Thar, it was the second he had broken the hyperdrive generator.
"You should rest a bit. You can go and rest in my room, second to the left."

Dallas

D
'it is a Jedi's duty to protect...' was all that flashed through the teen's mind. He pulled his hood off and looked at Undin, what the boy said was true. He almost smiled when Undin said that the trip would take a few hours.

The teen listened to Undin, who suggested that he get some rest. Dallas nodded before turning out of the cockpit and towards the boy's room, but stopped and cocked his head back towards Undin. "Thank you." He said flatly. He then walked into Undin's room slowly he slipped off his vest and set it neatly on the floor, he then took his sabre off his belt and laid it next to the vest. The teen then sat on Undin's bed and examined his tattoos. What were their reasons for being on his body. He then laid back on the bed, and drifted off into sleep.

Undin turned himself towards Thar and said "I'm going to try and fix the hyperdrive. I swear , the next time you'll break it, I will never go and pickup fruits for you.".
He then walked into the little engine room and saw as the hyperdrive generator was de-compressed and there were quite a lot of leaks. What had Thar done to the poor piece of machinery . Anyway Undin needed to fix it.
Repairing the leaks at first and then making sure the hyperdrive generator was compressed with enough steam, he had fix it.
His robes were all dirty and he had no changes.
He felt the ground shake a bit and he realized that they had arrived. The boy got out of the engine room and knocked on the room [member="Dallas"] was sleeping in saying "We arrived. Wake up.".

(Join the faction and I think we can start a thread over there)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom