Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forgotten Memories, A New Life

Dallas

D
Dallas' mind was in a jumble. The teen drifted in and out of conciseness, each time things became more and more blurry. On the sidewalk of that emty street, the sabre sat deactivated. While unconscious Dallas began slip into a dream.

Dallas woke in his bed, and smiled as he stepped out of his room and into the living room. The teen walked into his living room. Someone was sitting on the couch.

"Who the heck are you....why are you in my house." Dallas said. The person stood up and turned to Dallas. This person's face was blurred, and when it spoke...only gibberish was heard. "I said who are you!" Again, gibberish chatter filled his ears. Slowly more people appeared each speaking gibberish. Dallas began to yell. Soon the teen's dream went dark, everyone he knew phased out of his memories...

Dallas still lay in the alley....still unconscious...breath shallow. The teen could only wait.

[member="Valashu Elahad "]
[member="Undin Jaii"]

Matreya

The Kensûrai Archer raced along a rooftop, Bow in hand, ahead was a fleeing target. It was the first time in months that Valashu had a chance to find a link to the Maal, one he wasn't going to give up on so quickly. With his Hood drawn, Mask in place, quiver at his hip, and his Gauntlet on his Bow wielding hand, he was all the sinister emerald assassin he had once been so long ago.

Diving forward, Valashu twisted his shoulder mid flight, landing against it he continued his momentum via swinging his legs up then over in a massive arc that returned him to his feet. Parkour was always one of his strongest skill sets. Growing tired of this though, Valashu finally threw out a hand, which launched dual arrows from his quiver, guiding them through the air to puncture both clavicles. The severity of the throw sent the now shishcabobbed man down a few feet before he slammed into the opposite wall, where he hung motionless and unconscious.

Reaching the edge of the roof he smiled inwardly, relishing the fact he now had a chance to take down that Gang... a glance down took in the young man that slept on the alley floor. Watching a moment, he sighed, then stepped off the ledge. His opponent could wait. At the last second a jerk of telekinesis made the fall minimal.

Crouching close he shook the youth, "Hey, kid, you alright?"

[member="Dallas"]

Undin was passing by on a Mailoo run for his pilot Thar Kmel. Thar loved his Mailoo fruits. He was acompained by his two sabers that he carried everywhere.
The streets were watery and dirty. All he could think is how he's always the one who has to get the fruits.
Anyway as he was passing by he felt two strong presences in the Force. One didn't seem to have chosen a side, and the other one was aligned to the dark side of the Force.

As he was walking he saw at the side of the road a grown man with a teen who seemed to have drunk toom much. He realized that was where the presences came from.
There may had a chance to turn the teen to the light side of the Force, or atleast he thought that way.

He then aproached them and asked the grown man "What happened here?"

[member="Dallas"] [member="Valashu Elahad"]

Matreya

In the blink of an eye, through focus and practice, 6 arrows shot free of his quiver, three to fly to his Bow which he knocked and aimed at the approaching man. The other three rose above his head, these too sighted at the man as he approached. It had taken less than a full second.

With a single arrow, this magically majestic archer could pierce a mans pupil at two hundred yards...around a corner. This was over kill and he knew it. But dealing with the ruthlessness of the Maal, and now finding a young man unconscious on the ground, well he would do what was necessary to survive. Slowly he relaxed the bowstring, as he acknowledged the question, "I do not know. I am just dropping in, hoping to assist." A single, hard to notice, glance went upward for an instant. The man still hung from the wall overhead, but blood was welling, potentially coming down soon to tell of his opponent.

[member="Undin Jaii"]

Undin looked at the arrow show. Anyway the important thing now was to get the boy to safety
"It's better if we take him to a safe place. These planets can be rough on people who cannot take care of themselves. I've got a ship nearby where we can put him to rest.".
He then examined the teenager , he didn't seem to have any wounds. The Mailoo fruits could wait, this was more important.

[member="Valashu Elahad"]
[member="Dallas"]

Dallas

D
The teen drifted into consciousness again, this time two pairs of shoes were in front of him. Dallas panicked and reached for his lightsaber which should be at his side, but his belt was empty. The teen began to push off the ground and expose the once hidden wound that was across his chest. Struggling, the teen walked two steps towards the lightsaber before dropping to the ground.

As he hit the ground, his wound flamed up again this time it was stronger. The boy cried out as he reached at his own chest.

He wondered why he was in an alley with a wound, and two people standing there. Who the hell was he to deserve that treatment .

[member="Undin Jaii"]

Undin got surprised as soon as he saw the wound on his chest. Whatever he went trough, it wasn't a simple bar fight. This was way worse. He decided to reach his hand out to the teen and speak to him.
"Hello, can you hear me? Do you know what happened to you?".

[member="Dallas"]

Matreya

Valashu opened his Vest, reaching to a small showing of injectors. Drawing out a small vial, he pulled the liquid into a needle and injector, then pushing past the other, he slammed the needle into the kids chest. Inches from the wound, the Bacta immediately would push itself directly at the wound. It wouldn't be an instant heal, or even one that would fix itself in hours, but it would stop bleeding as the healing began at a superior rate. He then injected another, before throwing the needle aside. Two heavy, full doses would heal most wounds in under an hour.

The boy would find soon enough that no bleeding occurred anymore, nor did pain reach tot he wound. Mostly it would itch as the healing continued.

"Kid, I need to know. Is there someone around who did this?"

[member="Undin Jaii"] [member="Dallas"]

Dallas

D
The teen heard one of the voices ask if Dallas knew what happened. Dallas groaned as he opened his mouth. "No-" he said weakly. The teen looked at the boy's outreached hand, he just looked at it. "Who the hell are you people." He said.

A few seconds later he felt a sharp object pierce his chest. Dallas winced in pain, immediately he felt a bit better, the pain began to disappear, soon after the first needle a second needle pierced his chest. The pain was gonna, and he felt a bit better.

The man spoke next. Asking if there was someone who would do that. Dallas looked at the man with a blank face, he was trying to remember, but nothing came up. "Umm,....I -I can't remember.... who are you people?"
[member="Undin Jaii"]

The boy was still weak , it was probably better to take him to his ship so he could relax. He probably could lift him up if he enhanced himself with the power of the Force. Anyway he had asked a question, and it would be better to gain his trust.
"My name is Undin, I'm a Correlian who was passing by and saw you here with this man next to me and I thought you could need some help."
He then looked around the teen in the eyes and asked "And you , who are you?".

[member="Dallas"]

Matreya

"No one important." Valashu replied, "Tell me, what do you remember?" Feeling that nothing was going to currently happen, he finally put each of the half dozen arrows back into his quiver. Instantly a crimson drop began to fall past his shoulder, blood from the pinned man above them. A mental jerk fixed that, taking the unconscious body and flinging him back onto the roof. Next he simply stepped onto the drop, keeping it hidden.

"You had to have been attacked, and for something like that, we need to hope you can remember something." As he said this, Valashu pressed the button at the base of his mask, turning the voice he spoke back to that he was born with. The modulation kept his identity a secret, but in this situation, sounding like a demon probably didn't help.

[member="Undin Jaii"] [member="Dallas"]

Dallas

D
The teen attempted to sit up, he then looked at the one named Undin, from Corellia. Undin kept eye contact with him and asked who he was. The boy though for a moment before answering.

"Who am I?" Dallas repeated to himself. He closed his eyes and thought. Flashbacks from when he was a child appeared, one thing kept popping up.....Dallas. He opened his eyes.

"I'm not sure, but it might be Dallas." He said as he rubbed his head, he then looked at the man. Who introduced himself as no one important. The teen frowned. "What can I call you. " Dallas asked, he then listened to the man's questions. "I only can remember little things....like when I was younger..." he then pushed himself off the ground and walked towards the sabre on the ground. He stared down at it before picking it up.

"I can't remember." He said as he ignited his lightsaber and the crimson please appeared.

"But I think it has something to do with this." He said as he gazed into the blade.
[member="Undin Jaii Kryze"]

A red saber, thought Undin , that either ment Sith, or a very unlucky Jedi. Dallas ,as the teen had said, seemed to not be able to remember much.
That was his chance to get him back to the light side of the Force.
"You got a lightsaber... Interesting. Dallas , that's how you say it right? Do you remember having a master or a teacher?".

He then stared intensily at the saber's hilt. Something had happened to that boy, something big and Undin was about to find out.

[member="Dallas"]

Dallas

D
Dallas continued to look at the lightsaber as Undin asked him a question. The teen began to think....the only memories weren't really memories at all, they were emotions, mostly anger, hate, annoyance. The teen then began to receive flashes of a dark figure.

Flashback

Dallas stood, lightsaber in hand. The shadowed figure stood in front of him, the figure also held a lightsaber.

"You're worthless, your attacks are weak.... you're a failure." The figure said. Dallas clenched his sabre and began to feel anger build up.

"I'll try harder master." The younger Dallas said as he was thrown to the ground by the figure.

"Shut up boy." The shadow said as it walked out of the room.

The memory began to fade, and Dallas' hands shook. Anger welled up inside. Dallas immediately turned and began to slash his sabre at a nearby wall. The teen gripped his lightsaber hard as he calmed down. The teen shook with anger as he looks down to the ground, his sabre at his side.

"Only a memory...." Dallas said heavily, a wave of sadness but him and a few tears fell to the ground.

"From what I remember, I did.....when I was younger." Dallas deactivated his sabre and looked at the wall, the slashes were deeply embedded in the wall.

Matreya

Valashu folded his arms across his chest, with his mask and hood drawn it was impossible to note who he was really, and as it stood he wasn't afraid, so he finally did away with them all together. Lowering the mask until it hung around his neck, he drew the hood down as well, "Memories are a powerful thing, especially when missed. But they are not what make us who we are." Valashu murmured, "Listen boy, I am going to be doing some... hunting, you could say, afterward though you are welcome to my ship and goods. I can take you anywhere you wish to go, provide food, maybe some cash."

[member="Dallas"]

The boy was full of hatred. The way he used the saber agaisnt the wall. Those were Sith moves. Undin knew he could still turn his to the light.
"Dallas, I could see into your past, if you hand me over your lightsaber. And only if you want of course. Or, you could forget your past and come with me. I'll take you and give you to a Master of the Jedi, and he'll teach you about the Force. It's up to you.".
[member="Dallas"]

Matreya

Valashu laughed, stifling it quickly, "Sorry. Just... yeah. Your power feels meager, and you're making claims that require a grand amount of knowledge and power. Yes, you might be able to use psychometry, but in the long run it'd be that of a novices teaching." He said, then shrugged, "I do apologize for that outburst though.

"Now, I once more offer, kid, if you come with me I will teach you. You will learn to move unseen unless you wish it, to cast illusions so powerful most can't see the difference, and to use your mind to move planets if you will it." He said, "You will have a job, make an income, and learn to move past your problems on your own. You do not need to forget that which you don't remember, and I will do my best to assist you with everything that you are, bringing back the memories lost, and aiding to make new." Why he was offering so much, he couldn't be sure, but it felt the right thing to do.

[member="Dallas"] [member="Undin Jaii Kryze"]

Undin knew he couldn't lose the teen to a low-life whatever the guy next to him was. So he pulled his white saber and ignited it pointing it upwards and then with a sweet tone he said "I've got one aswell, well two actually. I'm just like you. So why don't you come with me?". He then de-ignited the lightsaber and stored it in his belt under his robes.

[member="Dallas"]

Dallas

D
Dallas turned from the wall and looked at the man and sighed.

"But memories do define us." Dallas said as he kept eye contact with the man. He then listened to the man's offer. Then Undin spoke, he spoke about how he could find someone to teach him about the Force. Dallas then heard the man chuckle and criticise the boy. The boy fought back by igniting his own white lightsaber. Dallas thought about the offers, on one hand he could have credits, supplies, a place to stay, and be taught, he may also get his memories back in the process, but on the other hand, he could go with Undin and find a Jedi Master. Dallas closed his eyes. Upon opening them, he looked around.

"I appreciate your offer Undin....I think you're right, a teacher would be good." The teen then turned to the man.

"I think I might go with Undin, I would still like to be in contact with you though." He then talked his sabre. "I want to find out why I woke up here... maybe with the Jedi I'll find it."

The teen turned to Undin.

"Your thoughts?"

Matreya

The moment the decision had been made, they would watch as Valashu vanished. Literally. There would be no finding the man again, nor would the offer be stated ever again. Val was no ones second decision. Turning his head, he lifted a hand, breathed out slowly then launched skyward. The Gauntlet of Crassus made it almost nothing for him to fly to the rooftop where upon he began to gruesomely draw from the man he had chased before the information he needed.

(Sadly lol Valashu is not one to be shot down then take the chance again. I don't mind them running into each other down the road, but he is likely going to be a complete ass lol. But its been fun to play with you both.)
[member="Dallas"] [member="Undin Jaii Kryze"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom