Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Reply Forget Me Not

Fingers leaving her forehead, Kal returned to his chair, his cross-legged pose relaxed.

"Ah, yes, payment." Tilting his head to the side, Kal seemed almost bemused by the prospect. "Pro bono, no payment required. You have lived an interesting life, Ran, far more interesting than most of my clientele. That alone has made this worthwhile." Credits were fleeting next to skills and memories; she had honed the former and shared the latter.

Reaching inside his pocket, he pulled out a sleek black card. Thin and light, but made of some sort of metal instead of the usual polymers. A business card, but with no names or explanations - only contact information in silvery letters.

"If you or yours find yourself in need of further services, contact me through this. Names are such... fleeting things and my association with this place even more so." He might remain for another year - or another week. Hard to say.

She was stunned by the doctor's words. She perceived them as being full of empathy and goodwill. Her heart skipped a beat. She took one last look at the doctor and then tucked the black card into a hidden pocket in her jumpsuit.

“I will. We will. They will,” She confirmed. “Until next time, Doctor.”

With those few words spoken, she let herself out and back onto the elevated streets of Denon. She had a smile on her face and a new item on her to-do list. Figure out the origin of my mother’s tattoo. The smile would leave her momentarily, but her new goal would lead her on a long and difficult journey.

Ran has left the building.

It was really fun writing with you. Ran’s first completed thread is in the books. Thanks Kal Kal

• Love
Reactions: Kal

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom