Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Foreign Policy: Who You Can Kill

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
IF YOU FIGHT SOMEONE YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO
DON'T WORRY
IT'S NOT WAR

Sith Empire:
  • Some of our people have hired out for them in the past.
  • We've opposed them without violence on a couple of occasions.
  • Fight'em if you want, they're on the other side of everything. :D
Republic:
  • We have an informal non-aggression agreement, nothing in writing.
  • If you wind up fighting Jedi and things, keep it small scale. No more war crimes lol.
Omega Protectorate:
  • We have a non-aggression pact and a neutral zone - we don't expand into the territory between us (Chalcedon, Riflor, Varunda IX).
  • That neutral zone is going to function like the Romulan Neutral Zone in Star Trek - small skirmishes and things.
CIS:
  • Treaty of Ithor (serious non-aggression pact, plus mutual defense pact)
Black Sun:
Mandalorians:

• FINALLY SIGNED the Treaty of Ithor (serious non-aggression pact, plus mutual defense pact)
Atrisian Empire:

RULE NUMBER ONE: Don't drag us into a war without clearing it with AT LEAST two faction admins! :D

@[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"]

Let me explain it in Zaiden terms:
We attack them in their territory - War
They attack us in our territory - War
They attack us in neutral zone - No War
We attack them in neutral zone - No War

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
A neutral zone belongs to neither of us. Technically, neither of us is supposed to go there. It's a buffer zone. If there's fighting in there, it's gotta be small stuff that can be swept under the rug - no warfleets, please.

Oh! Also keep in mind that I've rejoined the Sith because they needed my assistance. It also follows along Dranok's plotline somewhat, so I'll be helping you guys and them with things for the time being. However, my absolute loyalty is the Fringe, if it comes down to it.

Since I'm apparently a big figure on the board, I can quite possibly get the Sith to give us things if we ever need them and plot stuff together. Me and Tyrin have been talking a lot, as well as some of the other faction heads. We've got some pretty nice surprises, don't we, @[member="Ashin Varanin"]? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom