Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Foreign Policy Discussion - High Council

@[member="Rave Merrill"] That Pipeline is being plugged in the next day or two. It's my bad I was supposed to start the Dominion to help plug it and I've been dealing with RL stuff instead.

Once we get that, then TGE is golden for helping.

Major Faction

Dal

Empty Promise
Foreign Policy
  • Republic: Either get a non-aggression pact with the Republic now or invade now while they're busy dealing with the aftermath of the Sith Empire
  • Mandalorians: Go hard for a Mutual Defense Pact with the Mandalorians
  • Fel Empire: Also go hard for a Mutual Defense Pact
  • TGE: Mutual Defense Pact
  • Moross: Insignificant. They are nothing to us.
  • CIS: Prime Target for invasion to expand territory
  • OP: Continue war to keep our troops sharp
We should be looking to alienate the Republic from their closest allies right now, who should also be most afraid of them. - The Mandos and the Fel. They are next on the target line and they should know that.

@[member="Rave Merrill"] simple stance, I don't like attacking them while they are tied up with TGE, just doesn't feel fair tbh. As for TGE we don't need any treaties to not be at war, but entwining our fates doesn't make sense.

Major Faction

Dal

Empty Promise
Sargon Vynea said:
@[member="Rave Merrill"] simple stance, I don't like attacking them while they are tied up with TGE, just doesn't feel fair tbh. As for TGE we don't need any treaties to not be at war, but entwining our fates doesn't make sense.
War isn't won by playing fair

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
"We're the first faction to ever invite someone to invade us just so everyone could have something to do. "

So, to be clear we're not discussing whether or not it's okay if the rebels invade because that might happen regardless.

Sorry, got a little lost in the first post.

The discussion is more on, who will we ally with, knowing there's a good chance the Republic will invade us in the near future?

Why don't we set-up a member poll vote? As "leaders" we can make the list of our top allies and let the entire faction have input.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom