Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Force Training

Lately I have noticed I have been doing quite well in the character development area but lack in Force training. I have been slacking and I want to change that. She knows very little and I am willing to learn anything. I see her wanting to protect those she cares for and Force wise I don't have particular abilities I think she ought to learn. I was going with how things developed.

She's currently learning about the elements from [member="Asteria deWinter"] ((I'm posting tonight promise))

I want to see what anyone else would be willing to teach. :)

[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

What are you able to teach? Keziah would all around like to learn more. Be able to better protect herself and those she cares for from the Sith.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Keziah Denko"]

Sounds good to me, if you want to do an RP theres two options i can give you, a meeting at Alexandra's home, her home being in the middle of nowhere on Alderaan by a waterfall and in the middle of a forest, or a meeting place you called her too.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Keziah Denko"]

Ok, if you want me to start it it wont be until later just because it takes me a while to get a good start, but if you want to start it i can reply faster. (Im horrid at starting shit.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom