Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Force Tradition Cheat Sheet (Minus Anything Ep7 Related)

Mara D'Lessio Merrill said:
Nuns of G'aav'aar'oon - Gamorrean monastic tradition, Light oriented, apparently capable of bending probability (their enemies wind up with fungal infections and computer viruses). Based on a remote asteroid.

Mara D'Lessio Merrill said:
Seyugi Dervishes - Seyugi Dark Side assassin tradition, big on patience and unarmed combat, hated random violence, froze themselves in carbonite after the Jedi purged most of them.
Very very interesting. I would love to explore these, particularly the Dervishes. It would be nice to see some unarmed, factory-independent, non-chaotically evil characters running around.

It even has a perfect opening for a logical revival!

[member="Lord Mythos"]

Are they now hmm....well that be something interesting might just check out later. Seeing they're somehow connected to this char as i have Kro'var as one his skills. And would be connected to some the change i am in the process of doing as i flesh out this char more

.[member="Mara D'Lessio Merrill"]
Nice...and thanks guess now i could begin work on some the char development changes i've got plan for my return.

[member="Mara D'Lessio Merrill"] - I'm assuming the Green/Corellian Jedi are similar enough to Republic Jedi not need including in this. But seeing as 'Force Warriors' are in here, I figured i'd mention them. I don't mind they aren't included, to be honest. They are very similar. But if you want to include them, feel free to put me down as point of contact. As they (hopefully) develop in Chaos Cannon, I do have plans that may make them slightly more divergent from Republic oriented Jedi. Nothing groundbreaking though.

Julius Sedaire said:
[member="Mara D'Lessio Merrill"] - I'm assuming the Green/Corellian Jedi are similar enough to Republic Jedi not need including in this. But seeing as 'Force Warriors' are in here, I figured i'd mention them. I don't mind they aren't included, to be honest. They are very similar. But if you want to include them, feel free to put me down as point of contact. As they (hopefully) develop in Chaos Cannon, I do have plans that may make them slightly more divergent from Republic oriented Jedi. Nothing groundbreaking though.

Actually, I think they are pretty individualistic to be placed on there on their own. While they are similar, they do have differences.

[member="Chloe Blake"] - Absolutely. To most they appear to just be a classification. It doesn't bug me if they are or aren't here, but if they want to be placed up, i'm totally happy to field the phone calls, so to speak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom