Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Force Thingies

Akio Diachi

For it was All but a Dream
LORE ITEM: FORCE CRYSTAL

Item Name: Force Crystals

IC Link:
Blade of Guidance
Wookiee Sub

Description: Not Much given other than its a Crystal that responds to the Force, I imagine it'd be a handy crafting material and is one that I have enjoyed using before.

Comments: Crystals may be the least rated thing when it comes to mysticism and the Force. These Crystals can be rather handy--especially as a working sub for your lighsaber if you want to dev and make something less vanilla. Use with wisdom.

Other: Crystals are known to take extra sonic damage and be rather brittle.

Akio Diachi

For it was All but a Dream
LORE ITEM: AKK HOUND LEATHER

Item Name: Akk hound leather

IC Link: Akk hound
Armor Made from the alchemized leather

Description: When compared to "regular" leather it doesn't appear to be that special. It might be a bit heavier, more constricting or otherwise pretty vanilla. However, the difference comes out when Shot with a blaster or stabbed with a saber--Akk hounds are immune to these damages. Also, since its leather you can bet it'd probably have a good defense against blades. Slug throwers and kinetic damage? Probs not so much.

Comments:
--Probs requires a dev thread most times
--Lightsaber proof
--Blaster Proof
--Rare, so you get to feel like a snow flake wearing it (as in most people don't resort to this stuff)
--Leather so... resistant to blades
--Kinetic damage? Slug throwers? Your outta luck, plan accordingly. If you want to use this as an underlay to your fatastical armor, you may wanna consider that. It'd be a great back up or used for medium/light armor/anti-FU armor.
--Force imbued for maximal effect.

Other: If you want some/need some/prefer some help, come to me. Also, when your killing the Akk hound, please respect it. Its a worthy foe, used to help hunt down Jedi during the Great Purge. Treat it like the formidable foe it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom