Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Force-Tech TL-L1 Torpedo Launcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: A torpedo launcher for Corbin Vasher's starship.
  • Image Source: n/a
  • Canon Link: n/a
  • Permissions:
  • Primary Source: Proton Torpedo Launcher
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Force-Tech
  • Affiliation: Corbin, Force-Tech
  • Market Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: TL-L1
  • Modularity: No, but can be linked to any targeting system.
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Lyadtr, FACTS Gel, Condensed-Matter Composite, Pistons and Hydraulics, Seals and Gaskets, Gold/Palladium/Chromium Wiring.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Torpedo Launcher
  • Size: Large
  • Weight: Average
  • Ammunition Type: Torpedo
  • Ammunition Capacity: Large: 7
  • Effective Range: Long Range
  • Rate of Fire: Extremely High
  • Damage Output: Average
  • Recoil: Average
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Lyadtr beskar steel casing is strong, durable, and lightweight.
  • FACTS Gel seals the launcher from water, dirt, or other substances that might cause internal damage. Also helps cushion ammunition from concussive kinetic energy (keeps it from rattling).
  • Rapid self-reloading system for maximum firing rate.
  • System links with any starship targeting system.
STRENGTHS
  • Lyadtr protects the launcher from many types of damage that might normally physically destroy it.
  • Strong, rapid self-reoading system allows torpedoes to be fired consecutively in rapid succession.
WEAKNESSES
  • Can only fire large torpedoes.
  • Is one-of-a-kind and not available on the market.
  • If the ship supplying the power gets shut down, the torpedo launcher will not operate.
DESCRIPTION
This torpedo launcher was specifically designed for Corbin Vasher's ship to accompany a specific line of torpedoes not available to the general public.
It is a strong cannon but is larger than normal, making it stand out more if externally mounted on the ship. It can be mounted internally and "hidden."
The launcher can only fire torpedoes roughly the same size as the Celyr'ika torpedoes developed by Force-Tech.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Corbin Vasher Corbin Vasher

Looks like, however you forget to add this field to your submission, please fix it:
Damage Output: (How powerful the weapon is, in relation to its class. Choose from None, Very Low, Low, Average, High, Very High, and Extreme. Very High and Extreme will require justification in strengths and weaknesses.)

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge

Unfortunately this is not how this works. You cannot delete any field from the template.
But I know what you want to do. And to that, the best if you link a simple launcher from the Wookieepedia to the ship and link the rocket/missiles as possible rocket/missiles. Like I did here or here.

Unfortunately this is not how this works. You cannot delete any field from the template.
But I know what you want to do. And to that, the best if you link a simple launcher from the Wookieepedia to the ship and link the rocket/missiles as possible rocket/missiles. Like I did here or here.
I guess I'll just put average for damage, though it's technically none. Making it None would unbalance it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom