Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Force sensitive vigilante seeks faction

So as the title states Stephanie is force sensitive as well as a vigilante. I am looking for a faction to take her in and train her up. I am going to say lightside, she is trained in multiple forms of combat and is skilled with bladed as well as blunt weapons. She has been trained in the martial arts. Thanks in advance

I don't want to question your faction sense, [member="Kira Vaal"], but the GA isn't just a little rebellion. It's the Empire. It has promised to wipe out all dark side users. Wipe them out--all of them. Sound familiar? Anti-villains to the extreme.

Kira Vaal said:
[member="Stephanie Brown"]
If your looking for a major I'd put forward the Kathol Outback or the Galactic Alliance, if minor I have a little Rebellion forming.

Siriwook said:
I don't want to question your faction sense, [member="Kira Vaal"], but the GA isn't just a little rebellion. It's the Empire. It has promised to wipe out all dark side users. Wipe them out--all of them. Sound familiar? Anti-villains to the extreme.
Kira didn't call GA a little Rebellion. She said if Stephanie didn't want to join a major Faction like GA. Then Kira has a minor Faction, a Rebellion, Stephanie could join.

:p

Lanoitan Draugria

Force Sensitive,Ex-Imperial Admiral Besalisk
As Lyth stated before, the Galatic Imperial Regulators are a Police force that is building itself up. We have Force Sensitive specific positions you can fill if you so wish to join. [member="Stephanie Brown"]

[member="Vengeance"] Thanks. My reading comprehension is not normally that bad. I read it as, "If your looking for a major I'd put forward the Kathol Outback. or the Galactic Alliance, if minor one, have a little Rebellion forming."

Sorry! So sorry! I stand by my assessment of the GA. I'm calling it now before it happens IC--I'm telling you, it's an Empire. An empire, I say!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom