Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Force Healing Lesson

Greetings all,

I am planning to start giving lessons on the disciplines of Force Healing - would anyone be interested in these?

Do let me know, and I'll start over the next day or two, if there is sufficient interest.

[member="George O Rourke"] | [member="Lily Hex-Volsh"] | [member="Ryn'Dhal"] | [member="Audren Sykes"]

Still waiting on [member="Ryker Tal'verda"], but it's been a while, so if you would rather I push this forward myself, let me know!

The writer profile was last active just a couple days ago, but all characters were last active last month. I'd suggest that if there isn't an acknowledgement of some form within a few days, send a PM to the writer? If no response, push on. Gives the writer some leeway (RL happens, as a friend says) yet still allows us to continue if the writer has disappeared.

[member="Teynara Jeralyr"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom