Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Force Drain

Jantar Keltainen

Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak
“It is a technique that is almost as old as the Sith themselves…it is a means of severing connections between life, the Force, and feeding upon the death it causes. It cannot be taught…it can only be gained through instinct, through experiencing its effects, first-hand.”
― Kreia

Having exhausted the training associated with Force Lightning, Loysia decided that a variant was the best next lesson for her Apprentice.

Jantar found herself in a new warehouse, in a different part of Coruscant, but it was, otherwise the same. There was no furniture and all they had at their disposal was a cage. A cage full of the sort of scum that frequented these parts.

It was why Loysia chose the location. There was a plentiful supply of victims.

Jantar Keltainen

Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak
“Now, we come to an ability that should be used with caution. Force Drain is, in truth, a spectrum of offensive and defensive Force powers, tied to the same concept. We use the dark side of the Force to tap into the strengths of an organic target.”

“It is notoriously hard to train; its mastery is primarily instinctive. And moreover, it is addictive, highly addictive. I shall not repeat the warning, nor shall I rescue you if you fail to hear my words. Be a Sith. Be strong and manage your desires and needs – do not become a slave to them.”

“What you will learn to do is siphon vitality. It is linked to the Jedi ability of Force Healing, but instead of channelling the Force into someone to repair damage, you suck health out of them. And the added benefit is that you can then use their power. Their vitality.”

“It goes by many names, and although they may be considered different abilities, they are essentially variations of the one. Force Diminish, Force Drain are the two most popular. But each is addictive. It generates a hunger that becomes harder and harder to satisfy.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom