Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For We Are All Sinners

[member="Lady Kay"]

Romeo nodded his head slightly, unsure why he felt this ache in his heart. "I did say you have this one moment to ask me anything.If my help is what you are asking for...my help it shall be. I shall send reports as often as I can...make sure they kept in the safest place possible. Already we are expecting communication to be limited if not impossible...maybe.."

The man moved over to where Kay was, and bowed his head before her. Slowly his hand reached out and gently touched her shoulder, not in a intimate manner, but in a sense that she was someone he could rely on, a friend. "This is not goodbye." Romeo turned to place his cup on the cart, and moved to the door where Frecker awaited him. Both nodded at each other, and the king was off. Frecker moved into the room, and bowed before the lady.

"I will make sure he comes back m'lady...understand...he holds you dear to his heart even if he does not show it properly." With one more bow, the Blood Knight to turned and left the woman to think on her own accord of this whole situation.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay didn't move after they left. She hardly breathed. She just remained as still as stone, her jaw clenched as she went over everything that was said. It kept her focus away from the variety of emotions that she felt.

She picked up the cup from the floor and got to her feet, placing it onto the tray before looking out of the viewport that [member="Lord Sin"] was at before he left. "Be careful..." Kay spoke to both herself and Romeo. She would have gone with him, but she couldn't abandon Commenor. Not right now. There was too much at stake.

Speaking of which, she needed to get back there. Kay took in a deep breath and let it out slowly. She needed to compose herself before she let anyone see her. Another deep breath was taken before she headed to the door to go home. By the Force, she was going to miss him if he never came back. But that's what work was for, a distraction from all other things. And she was a workaholic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom