Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Those We Have Loved

Asha gestured up to the ship, releasing her hold of the man so that he could approach it.

It was an odd looking vessel, truth be told, one which certainly did not match the name nor the person who had owned it, yet despite its dark appearance it shined like a beacon of light within the clearing. The ramp lowered as Asha approached, and an old FEG droid clanked down the boarding ramp. He had been Jyn's pilot, but given that Ar'ekk knew how to fly she supposed he was to become the co-pilot.

"This is Frank," she said, a very small smile playing over her lips as the droid paused mid way down the ramp and looked between them.

"Goodness," the construct said, his vocal box consisting of more than just binary, "You act as though I've never seen Master Ar'ekk before."

The likelihood of the two of them ever having spoken before was actually pretty slim, but Frank knew who Ar'ekk was that much was for certain. Behind the FEG a little astromech made itself known at the top of the ramp, beeping away some nonsense to Frank.

"Yes, yes, R4," he said, with a wave of his mechanical hand, "Go back to repairing the hyperdrive." Then, with a long look at the two lifeforms before him, he shook his head. If he could've she suspected he might have rolled his eyes. "Honestly, why you people still rely on Astromechs is beyond my comprehension!"

[member="Arekk"]

Arekk

The Flesh Of Fallen Angels
"She has brought me here, to this moment of clarity, where time slows down, and I choose to look back, to see myself. And in that act of seeing, I am reborn."
// w. [member="Asha Hex"]​

"Good to see you again, Frank."

His cybernetic index finger ran across the Tranquility's hull in appreciation, resting his open palm against the metallic surface and looking back at the old clunker of FEG droid that served both Jyn and Ar'ekk during missions. It had been over a year since he even saw the ship itself, let alone Frank. Ar'ekk felt happy to be called Master in one way, it reminded him of the good times.

"We need them to repair the ship during emergencies, Frank." The man explained with a calm tone, seeming more collected now. "Tell me. Are there any belongings inside this vessel that belongs to Jyn?"

Hopefully there was something that he could carry with him for the rest of his life, very much like an item comparable to a Jappor amulet or something. The fact that Ar'ekk, Jyn and Atefeh's quarters were back at the academy and they still had to check that place out made him feel a little nervous.

"Also, has anyone flown the Tranquility yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom