Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For those of you with a Clone wars itch that needs scratched...

Over the years, there have been a few reemergences of the Clones. The most recent and most successful being the CIS (now the Techno Union) breeding a small army of force dead Fett clones.

With that gone, and after a long rewatching of the clone wars, Crynic has opted to produce its own militarized clones. An agreement with the Republic's prime minister has paid for the production of two hundred clone men from different templates produced with inhibitor chips, and absolute loyalty to the Republic.

These soldiers are trained similarly to the soldiers from the Clone Wars to provide the brotherly bonds the clones were known for, and outfitted with reproductions of the canon Katarn armor. The rest of their equipment will mirror that of any Republic soldier.

If these clones are successful, production will increase. For now, there will only be two hundred - two hundred of the Republic's finest.

If anyone has been itching to roleplay this sort if thing, please let me know. It's always great to have more PCs involved.

Oddball

This is what happens when you tap the glass
stormtrooper-intro-dance.gif

#OGDreadguardSupremacy

[member="Sylvanan Tal'verda"] -- Is it too late to ask for further details? Although this kind of thing doesn't weigh in DIRECTLY to anything within Xenia's political scope, it would be interesting to get involved- and I certainly have a clone wars itch. What exactly would you be looking for in interested RPers?

Xenia is technically housed in the Omega Protectorate, though she has been noted as a widely friendly Ambassador of Peace throughout the core worlds and mid rims. Her own affairs deal with A.I. creation and droid production, but maybe there's somewhere we could manage to intermingle two different worlds.

Beyond that, I'd love to get Xenia involved in cloning/organic technology and she might be interested in it.

Not at all. The OOC premise being that certain RPers, such as myself, love the Clone Wars canon more than any other part of Star Wars. The IC details are rather basic. Crynic wants to make credits. Crynic has a massive cloning facility on Ession, and more are being built in the core worlds. The Republic is losing the war. Logically, it'll need more soldiers who won't suffer from morale issues (in theory). Crynic offered the Prime Minister two hundred soldiers as a sample of sorts. IF they perform well, the number of clones being produced will skyrocket.

I could see a few ways for us to get together. Sylvanan has been having some trouble working out modifications for the canon inhibitor chips. I'm sure there are other operations we could collaborate on as well.

[member="Xenia Nastassia"]

Glad to hear it. If you want details please send me a PM, and if you have a skype, don't hesitate to send that as well. Makes life easier for everyone.

[member="Cadan Tazi"]

[member="Sylvanan Tal'verda"] -- I've never dealt with an inhibitor chip. I'll have to do my research. Beyond that, do you have the means to arm these clones? Nastass-tech is actually looking into converting itself more towards military actions and has a bold reputation for being reliable. If an inhibitor chip is at all like A.i. formulation then we're in business. Thoughts?

Um are the Clones going to be like the kaminoan clones in their 10 year growth period. How independent will they be are they on the level of ARK troopers or just more like the rank and file troopers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom