Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private For the sake of the Empire

Ingrid L’lerim
The Red Witch; Emperor's hand; Director of Blackwatch; Baroness of Vengard
3eJpqWp.png
Equipment: Military uniform | Shroudsaber | Red blade lightsaber shoto | Datapad with the evidences
Tag(s): Vyra Silara Vyra Silara
dRUm20K.png

~ After Wayland, after her secret meeting with the Emperor, before the betrayal ~

After Ingrid talking with the Emperor in their secret meeting, one more important thing she had to do. Even before the invasion and betrayal, before the secret plan also begins. And this was to talk to the Empress. She had to, since the administration of the Empire would fall into her hands when the fleet is going to war. And if she really had anything to do with the rebels, it could not have happened, for the sake of the Empire.

Ingrid has been working on this case since the wedding, she interrogated countless people in the utmost secrecy. Of course she kept the Emperor, Kainan Wolfe Kainan Wolfe , constantly informed, she didn't want to work behind the man's back, especially when it comes to his wife. So far the case of the Empress has not been very good. For the sake of the Empire, she hoped that the woman would refute these. Nothing more would have been missing at this time than a civil war, which could have happened if the Empress had been arrested.

She was an almost everyday guest at Fortress of Solitude, for she was the Hand of the Emperor, the confidant and disciple of the ruler. Not least a member of the Wardens of the Shroud, so she was not unknown to the place. Ingrid arrived alone, without notice. Though she could do this at any time, she always used to notify the court, so as not to cause problems and disruption to her arrival. But not this time.

After landing, she really managed to surprise the hangar guards with her presence, though she was not visible to the soldiers and those who worked there, but through the Force she felt that this was the case. One of the Ultranauts immediately joined her, then addressed her after a salute.

<”My Lord! We did not receive notification of your arrival. What can I do for you?”> The soldier asked her.

<”I want to speak with the Empress, in private. Let her know that I am waiting for her in the great hall. I have arrived on an official matter which cannot be postponed. Inform the Empress if she does not comply with my request, I will be forced to summon her to the Blackwatch HQ. I don’t want to do all this, either for her sake or for the sake of the Empire. You dismissed!”> she said.

She might have felt fear of the soldier, but she was absolutely sure of the surprise. After that she left the soldier and went to the great hall to wait there for the Empress. She walked to the window, which she stopped in front of the window, looking outward. She waited in a rigid military position, in a little stretch, her hands behind her back, while scanning the distance with his blue eyes. By now she had fully recovered from what had happened at Trenwyth, so she hoped for nothing, she no longer had trouble dealing with her emotions. She just wanted to do her job and report it to her emperor regardless of the outcome.

wUV8259.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom