Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For the greater good

His people were descended of wood folks. They once lived in the woods, with no technology, hunting for food and learning magic from the gods in the forests. And now, here he was, leading his people in a age of immense advance, where not only they could cure most, if not all, diseases, but they had to rely in machines with great intelligence to help them in their daily tasks. And not only that, but in the communications as well, for now they could project themselves for others to watch.

“I am Iedolas Aldercapt Solidor, Duke of House Solidor, King of Kaikielius and Primarch of Interstellar Protectorate.”, he announced, his body being projected by the holocrab that held his image. Clear and proud. Funny for him was the fact that the machines in this new age of technology were quite the emotional pieces, with personalities and even feelings. “My informants have given me quite the dossier, in regards to your great skills, and so, i had to come and see it for myself.”

[member="Primarch Iedolas"]

"Yes." She said it and sitting there in her chair in the pressurized chamber. The fullness of her scarred body could somewhat be seen. Mostly the ruined mouth with shredded and scarred cheeks, lips that had been torn in places to show clefts in her mouth. Burns across and down her throat.... pale skin and ruined flesh but the medical doctor could breath without her preservation suit here. "My skills while pricy can be of great renown... so tell me what it is you would like and then let us discuss my pound of flesh." THe wicked smile was there while she looked at him before she tapped her fingers on the arm of her chair. "Hahaha."

If he had any thought of disgust by her the way she look, Iedolas dared not say, or think a single word. She was a scientist, a alchemist and a Sith. Dangerous but with great knowledge on many things he needed for himself and his future plans.

“Well said, my lady. This, however will be a job that shall take you away from that frozen planet, back to us, in Kaikielius, where i want you work in the betterment of cloning, and… alchemized pets.”, each word he said, was said in a calm, thoughtful tone of voice, the holocrab showed another smaller holocron in front of her, one that had a clear image of a real ‘pure’ Sith species. Those, nearly, extinct beings. “Is that payment and information enough for now?”

He could not afford to have her knowing this and walk away that easily. Even a mad woman was a dangerous one, dangerous enough for his plans, in changing that species, to make them acceptable by the wider galaxy, to take their names, their history with the Force, their savageness and turn them into the perfect soldiers.

[member="Seras Goto"]

She was watching him and looked at what he presented as payment. "I see." She said it and sounded a little disappointed but there was some amusement to her voice. She was a sith yes but more a doctor who dabbled in alchemy... Venefica had been the alchemist and their child showed the skills so this would be for her at least and the doctor would find something to amuse herself with or at least bring a little interest to her. "It will do." She said it and setting the course for where they wanted her to go. She sent them to the Orchid... the living ship was many things but it wasn't something to enjoy being around people it didn't know... those death spores it used as an internal defense could survive in a small bubble around the ship after all. "I will go there shortly."

The Primarch nodded. He had hoped to make her a little more interested in that gift, after all, was nearly impossible to still find the Sith species with such ‘pure’ blood, a race so easy to change and engineer to bred something greater.

“Do not worry, doctor, we have but many species of alien races from all around the galaxy in the facility we prepared for you in our moon at Marea. I’m certain you won’t be disappointed in this, as also that your name shall live in the annals of our history associated with greatness and fear of our enemies.”, he said in that eloquent tone of voice he used to talk matters that needed to be pampered, “However, there is but one concern. The one regards to how others might see that, in the Sanctum, our ruling council, it’s of my desire to make you a honorary member, associated, with the Magisterium to become a Magi. So that others will not mind to look at your work with sore eyes and looking for… bad intentions.”

He cleaned his throat for a moment.
“Also your work shall be handsomely rewarded in credits and whatever else you desire.” He meant that and knew the complications that might arise from that, but that woman, she was he was searching for so long, such beauty, such passion, such skill in her work.

[member="Seras Goto"]

She looked at him and he wanted to make her a title... she was uncertain about it while standing there. "Whatever you fel will let me work." A shrug of her shoulders as she breathed in the mechanical voice. Walking to go and meet him in the Black Orchid... well she'd travel to the location as the ship opened and the things shambled towards her. Attracted by the heat of her blood but they turned away once they realized who it was. The ship was a living being with a bio computer that she set on course across the stars to well to go and find this new group. the death spores would be able to handle anyone trying to mess with her ship while she was meeting with them in person and plaguespreader was on her hip when the ship left the planet and went to orbit then to hyperspace.

The Primarch was anxious. How long has it been since he felt that way? A century? Two centuries? The black orchid was something he read about in his early days when studying the dark side and it’s famous practitioners, like Darth Scabrous, the plant was almost sentient. The knowledge she held, the secrets, the power.

In his mind, Iedolas could use the plant to devise a formula similar to Scabrous to achieve immortality or to render himself a few more centuries to live in this plane of existence. Without becoming a living dead, a rotting corpse. Even more, the plant could be used to spread a virus to create a mindless horse of cannibals, one that could be controlled.

Or he could try to apply the plant in the difficult process of cloning a force user. They had succeeded in the past, like Project Z.E.R.O., but that took a lot of random testing and samples, still not perfected according to the report sent to him by the doctor at InGen. The possibilities, even to create sithspawn she could be applied, if he pulled his cards at right manner when speaking to this Sith.

“When she arrives, bring her to me.”, he said to Byron, while glancing at the city beyond the window of his palace.

[member="Seras Goto"]

THe black orchid arrived and Seras was looking at it all. The spores within the ship she didn't breathe in as she was looking around to check it out. She was looking from the seat on the bridge as the red spores clung to some fo the armored crew walking around. The organic ship was slathered in fluids as it was growing and she watched as they were approaching. The ship docking when she walked with her hood up. Obscuring her features and leaving the breathing mask visible, golden eyes watching under the hood before she looked around at the one approaching to bring her out of the ships airlock tube and to the man who wanted her for services. "THis.. this way." She stood looking at him and raised an eyebrow as she followed walking after him. Her breathing mechanical and heavy but the heavy sounds of her boots were there as she arrived and stopped waiting for the man.

As he approached her ship, his heart was taken by a ill feeling of something foul approaching his presence. He had placed a breathing mask around his mouth and nose, as he walked alone with only his two royal knights following him to the ship. Walking inside the ship and noticing that the woman was everything he thought she was, strangely beautiful, cruel with those glowing yellow eyes and definitely insane.

“This is indeed a magnificent ship.”, he said with his courteous tone of voice, through that metallic sound of the breathing mask. “How many can you grow per year?”, in his heart it was like Iedolas was walking down to nexus, where he could feel a impressive high midichlorian account all around him coming straight from the black orchid. The plant was said to be force sensitive and that could even speak to force users. “Do they talk to you?”, he was fascinated and incredibly curious about all of this as he walked following the woman.

[member="Seras Goto"]

"How many plants, more then enough but the trick it keeping them alive they need to be bonded with a force user to be preserved and processed. We have been weaponizing the already processed materials and I have made enough weapons that can be used." She said it while she was looking around with a look on her face. Before she checked around the larger areas to give herself some distance. Her breathing mechanical when she looked at the guards and walked towards them pointing towards membranes in the walls. "You will have to be careful, if your men release anything on the ship there is no real way to control them."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom