Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Safety's Sake

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Nate Drake"]

"It's the Hutt Cartel that has the bounty on me, so it's most likely them. There's no other way to explain how the hunters track me down." She chewed the inside of her cheek a bit. At least she hoped that no one else was tracking her. "Do you have your own ship?"

[member="Lady Kay"]
"I hope it's not all three that would be a pain to deal with.Sorry I don't have my own ship I like to travel unnoticed makes thing easy."Nate leans back and puts his arms behind his head.

Kay-Larr

[member="Nate Drake"]

"I don't have my own ship either. This one is a recent hire and I might use it for a while." She smirked a little as he relaxed. Well it wasn't as though there were any dangers just yet. "You might want to have a look around it, so that you know where everything is."

[member="Lady Kay"]
"Oh what's that smirk for like something you see."He smirks and turns around and starts to get to know the ship.When he's down getting to know where everything ish he returns to her.

Kay-Larr

[member="Nate Drake"]

"Ha..ha..ha..." She faked a laugh and then patiently waited, bringing out her datapad and writing down some notes. She'll send her closest allies the news of her recent hire soon, as she wouldn't want them to go after him for following her. Nate wasn't a hunter or stalker, so they needn't have to worry.

When he returned, Kay got to her feet and slipped her datapad back into her satchel. "Ready? I should tell our pilot that we should be on our way. In the meantime you should have a bite to eat as you never know when you'll get a chance to eat again." And by that she meant that any number of things could happen. They could get attacked or crash land somewhere. Kay's learned from experience.

[member="Lady Kay"]
"Well we could go grab a bite in the city if you like."He smiles and looks at her and sees her put her datapad away"Since we may not eat for awhile you should join me it will dose us both well.Was there good any good new on your datapad or anything more I would need to know.Would we be able to count on some of you allies for help if we needed it."

Kay-Larr

[member="Nate Drake"]

"I suppose that we could go into one of the port's eateries. It could be a testing ground for you if someone happens to come by to do me harm." As he spoke of the datapad she shook her head. "I don't have this connected to the holonet. I just make notes with it. But yes, we can count on my allies for help whenever we need it."

She started for the airlock, but not before speaking with her pilot to let him know that he'll have to wait here longer, but not to worry as she'll bring him some food too.

[member="Lady Kay"]
"Hmm I guess you could put it that anything worth to notice."He goes to the airlock and waits for her to come back after talking to the pilot."Is there anyplace you would like to go eat."

Kay-Larr

[member="Nate Drake"]

Kay nodded once she returned and led the way, with her satchel in tow. She walked through the crowds of the spaceport and arrived at an eatery that carried a large variety of steaks, glancing back every few minutes to be sure that he was still there.

Soon she sat herself down at one of the tables and studied the menu. "Pick what you'd like and I'll cover it." She was now his boss afterall and he shouldn't be made to be out of pocket.

[member="Lady Kay"]
As they walked through the crowd he made sure to stay right behind.He would glance around to see if there was any type of danger or any one watching.When they got to their table he pulled out her chair.Then he took his sit across from her and looked at his menu."Are you sure you don't have to."

Kay-Larr

[member="Nate Drake"]

She raised a brow. Well he certainly had good manners. That wasn't at all a bad thing, but it was unexpected. "Well aren't you the gentleman. But yes, I'm sure. And be careful now for some people might think that we're on a date." She winked and then chuckled to herself.

[member="Lady Kay"]
He smiles alittle."Is that a bad thing it would have them surprised.Which would work in our favor if something happened.If your sure thank you."He continued to look over his menu.

Kay-Larr

[member="Nate Drake"]

Might surprise them? Yes. A bad thing? Yes. She was loyal to her late husband and for the rest of her days she plans on remaining a widow. Besides, she didn't want anyone else to be used as leverage against her. So if she keeps to herself, then others would be safe from her enemies.

Kay ordered a bantha steak with a side of greens. It was odd being in a restaurant, but they wouldn't be there long. She was itching to be on the move again.

"While you're on duty your meals are on me. It's the least I could do."

Kay-Larr

[member="Nate Drake"]

Normally she'd ask him to not be so formal, but they were not in a safe place and so her name needed to be kept unspoken while they were here.

"Have you come across any news of the war between the One Sith and the Republic? I haven't kept myself in the loop for a bit."

[member="Lady Kay"]
"I'm sorry I haven't be following it myself but I hope it's going well for the republic.I wouldn't want to see one sith in control of everything.That would ruin all the work the republic has done in its time."

Kay-Larr

[member="Nate Drake"]

Kay nodded in agreement, though in truth she wasn't entirely sure of how much good the Republic had been doing as of late. "The last that I had heard is that the Republic is losing the war. It's a shame really, that there has to be a war at all."

She interlocked her fingers on the table. "I don't think that any one government should be in charge of the entire Galaxy. It's too vast."

[member="Lady Kay"]
"Yes you are right no one government should be in charge each plant should have one.They all should come some agreements on things being it's sith,republic,or either."He looks at her.

Kay-Larr

[member="Nate Drake"]

"Yes, they should. Agreements like trade and investment, tourism. They should try to help one another instead of trying to dominate or oppress."

She thanked the waiter as their food arrived and then began to dig into her steak. Oh it was spicy and juicy. Great combo.

"But that would all be wishful thinking. So many are obsessed with power."

[member="Lady Kay"]
He took a drink of his whiskey and thought over what she had said."Yes I do agree but they also don't think in long-term.Like what would be best to keep them stable in eveyway.Or in what the should do to make their people's life better.They think power is everything but it's nothing if the people they so call severe aren't loyal to them."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom