Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private For Honor and Friends

38945D31B53F22FAEA6D45B7D9DE6D8484F70004

Planet Corscuant, Level 1313
Tag: Kayl Krayt Kayl Krayt

Above speeder engines roared on with a distant siren that declared some kind of emergency. Below at a filth infested street there were a few bystanders trying to keep themselves warm by a burning destroyed astromech with its dome and contents gone. Yards away slumped on the wall was an old Twi'lek wrapping himself in a ragged, soiled and somewhat torn blanket. A few others just walked one direction or another. One such pair were a human female of brown skin and a purple Natolouan male laughing and flirting with each other strolling on the opposite sidewalk.

Suddenly they stopped in their tracks as a window was shattered in front with a person thrown screaming. The figure, a heavyset Zabark in a white suit rolled two times before stopping with a groan. Inside shouts were raised and furniture was being violently smashed. The stunned bystanders then saw a human get thrown out next crashing into the Zabark just as he was getting up.

"Get off me ya idiot!" The white suit man demanded, pushing the fellow off but not before a third figure leaped out. It was a Mandalorian clad mostly in green armor and anyone keen enough can tell she was livid in her entire posture.

Wide eyed fatty tried to run but Minerva fired her fibercord, wrapping around his legs and with an instant tug, tripped him face down. Groaning some more he mumbled about his now bleeding nose before the armored warrior came upon him.

"Where is she?!"

"I don't know, I don't know."

Immediately Minerva stomped on the Zabark's left hand and he cried out in renewed pain.

"Stop taking me for a bloody tourist! You know something and I'm going to find out one way or another."

Before she could get another answer, Minerva heard blasters being raised behind her. Cursing her mistakes she stayed calm as two other Zabarks more fit pointed their pistols at her. They were bruised and bleeding and clearly enraged. Minerva stayed still knowing one wrong move she's dead. Below fatty started laughing.

"Looks like I got all the cards now ya armored freak!"

Last edited:
"The Misfit. One and only!"

32Np32C.png

Coruscant.

An ecumenopolis like no other. One of the galaxy’s gargantuan epicenters of commerce and industry. Cities that rise from the ash wastes like jagged mountain peaks; spire upon spire and tower upon tower, the city cleaves through the very heavens above, just short of reaching the stars. Home to hundreds of billions of souls, its bustling lights were like a beacon in the unending cold and dark void of space.

But, like any other ecumenopolis, it festered with crime. And the rot seemed to only worsen as one strayed further and further away from the relatively clean skies above, and the light of the sun, as one went deeper into the hive-like city-planet. Immense overpopulation made day-to-day law enforcement a nightmare.

But such a place was a heaven like no other for a bounty hunter like the young Misfit. There was always a criminal to hunt, collect their heads and cash it in for a quick and well earned fistful of credits.

Killing was his business, and business was good.

And business was about to get better, once he turned in the bounty the young Mandalorian was in pursuit of; Zear Imtrin. He was amongst the important lieutenants of one of the many cartels that operated on Coruscant. His duties were to manage spice distribution, and smuggling.

And the payout to go about the trouble of claiming his head was nothing to scoff at.

Led to his last known location with a tracking fob in hand, it did not take long for him to get perched atop the roof of a building, right across the street from the target building. It was in The Misfit’s nature to note how many gunmen he was to deal with when going about a job, and he had no doubts the Zabrak he was after would have a retinue of gangsters protecting him; his helmet mounted macrobinoculars flipped down, the young Mandalorian was in the process of taking mental notes of each and every sentry that surrounded the compound.

It wasn’t for long, however, that things took a rather interesting turn.

He was momentarily taken by surprise when he witnessed the man he was after get thrown out a window; his attacker made themselves known to those that could see them soon after. It was a Mandalorian such as the young Misfit himself, clad in a green set of beskar’gam and one furious posture and gait to go along with it.

By the time the warrior touched down with her jetpack near the Zabrak in the white suit, and snared him with her whipcord when he made an attempt to run, the two civilians minding their business closeby, tucked tail and ran away from the scene with all due haste.

Smart.

"Where is she?!"

She sounded angrier than she appeared. It was clear as day she was in pursuit of somebody, and his target had the answers she needed.

That slightly complicated things. She needed him alive, and he needed him dead; but no doubt they could reach common ground, so long as she wasn’t after the bounty as well. He didn’t like the idea of splitting the pay.

With that in mind, The Misfit raised his silenced particle carbine to the fore as the warrior began to carry out an improvised interrogation in the middle of the street; It didn’t take long for two of Imtrin’s lackeys to emerge from the interior of the compound, flanking her from the rear.

The handguard of his carbine braced onto the parapet he took cover behind, Kayl carefully lined up his sights onto one of the gunmen behind her. The gunmen to her back-left fell at the gentle squeeze of the trigger a moment after, with the particle bolt tearing a chunk of the man's flesh and leaving a see-through hole on his upper thorax; his fellow colleague to the warrior’s right followed a similar demise before the first one hit the ground, unmoving.

The immediate threats dispatched, the young Mandalorian quickly sprung into action; leaping off the edge of the roof, he glided towards the other Mandalorian and his target with the help of his jetpack, landed but a few feet away from them. His carbine kept at a low-ready, the young man slowly signaled to the warrior woman that he meant no harm to her, with his non-dominant hand.

Kayl’s gaze would shift at the snared Zabrak, then inquisitively back at the other Mandalorian’s faceplate a moment after. The flashing and softly beeping tracking fob tucked onto his battle-belt would make the situation apparent to her.

lLcXg5L.png

Last edited:

Both Minerva and Zear froze at the twin shots. The warrior swifty turned to find her would-be executors dead on the ground. She next turned to the source of the shots who revealed himself descending down. Within the helm Minerva raised an eyebrow.

A fellow Mandalorian or a bounty hunter just using the armor?

Yet a quick glance at the other armored fighter's posture made it more obvious that she was dealing with a vod. Under different circumstances she would be relieved but for now it was caution and a new mountain of questions. She made sure to keep her hands within reach of the holster. Fortunately her silent questions were answered by the tracking fob blinking on his belt.

Figures the fat womp rat would have a bounty.

Zear fearfully swore in the Zabraki language at his misfortune. Immediately he begged Minerva.

"I'll tell ya what you want and pay. Just spare me!"

Coldly Minerva slammed her boot on his already injured hand, earning a new howl.

"Save your tongue for later rat."

Turning her full attention to the other Mandalorian she nodded.

"You have my gratitude, vod. My name is Minerva Fhiriad, daughter of Jorel Merek."

Gesturing to Zear with her boot still on his hand

"I take it this half Hutt is your contract. Before I let you have him I need to get some answers first."

"You two are dead! My boss will mount your heads on her wall!"

Rolling her eyes Minerva drew her pistol aimed at his knee in a silent threat, causing him to shut his mouth much to the commando's relief. Back to the bounty hunter she asked.

"Who are you anyway vod?"

Last edited:

32Np32C.png

"I'll tell ya what you want and pay. Just spare me!"

Ah. Bargaining.

When the stout Zabrak, wrapped in his neat, tailored white suit opened his mouth in an attempt to bargain for his life in exchange for information, the young and tall Mandalorian, clad in a black set of armor, shifted his gaze onto him. His head tilted to the side slightly in mild amusement; almost the lot of them were the same, whenever such beings came face to face with their demise. Few really accepted their fate without pleading for mercy at least once.

But they’d all come round and make peace with it, whether they wanted to or not.

But before he could part his lips and remind him of the futility of his plea, the other fine Mandalorian beat him to the punch; with the stern and unmerciful stomp of her boot onto his already injured hand, she drew another pained howl out of Imtrin and shut him up, for the time being.

"Save your tongue for later rat."

Turning her full attention to the other Mandalorian she nodded.

"You have my gratitude, vod. My name is Minerva Fhiriad, daughter of Jorel Merek."

The young Misfit shifted his attention onto her as she expressed her gratitude to him. He returned her heartfelt gratitude in kind with a gentle bow of his head, after she identified herself to him. <”Mandalorians ought to help one another, sister.”> Kayl remarked, the kind tone of his voice was laden with a synthesized overtone of his helm's annunciator as he spoke.

Gesturing to Zear with her boot still on his hand

"I take it this half Hutt is your contract."

With a nod of his head the young Misfit confirmed Minerva’s hypothesis. <”There’s a good price on his head, but I believe you’re after somebody else,”> The Misfit remarked. His T-Visor shifted away from Minerva’s armored visage as he casted a vigilant gaze at his surroundings; his muscles remained tense, like the string of a bow ready to let loose an arrow as he anticipated more of Imtrin’s lackeys to show up and try to save him.

"Before I let you have him I need to get some answers first."

"You two are dead! My boss will mount your heads on her wall!"

<”Maybe, maybe not,”> The Misfit began, humoring the Zabrak as his lips curled to a sinister smile underneath his helmet faceplate as his gaze lingered at his surroundings. <”But you will never know,”> he finished, casting a glare at the wanted man as he did.

"Who are you anyway vod?"

<”Kayl, of Clan Krayt,”> The Misfit kept his introduction brief. <”I can allow and even assist you get the information you need out of him,”> he said as he shifted his gaze away from her towards the door of the compound left ajar closeby; his head tilted to the side as he peered into the compound from where he stood, his silenced particle carbine at the ready. <”But I’d suggest carrying out the interrogation elsewhere,”> he remarked. <”We’re too exposed out here. Do you have a place, secure for this?”>

lLcXg5L.png

Clan Krayt huh?

Minerva recognized that name quite well, having fought beside some of their members during the battle of Ilum. Of course she didn't have time to share war stories with Kayl right now. At the latter's suggestion the former founding nodded again.

"Yea I got a place."

Noting Zear Imtrin becoming more and more pale. Inside the helm she silently scoffs at his display. He had only himself to blame. Yet not taking any chances she switched to stun mode with her pistol and fired center mass. Struck by the blue energy ring the gangster collapsed entirely unconscious.

Subsequently she noted the human laying nearby, edging his right hand slowly toward his blaster. Not taking any chances Minerva turned the blaster mode to lethal and fired two bolts into the human thug's back. He didn't even have time to gasp before dying. Focusing back on Zear she bent down to grab him…

Twenty minutes later Minerva arrives on a swoop bike with the still unconscious and bound prisoner wrapped in a blanket to a platform that housed her ship. They should be secured here. Once parking she gestured to Kayl who came on his own way and with his help dragged Zear to onboard.

Once inside at the cargo bay Minerva had Zear tied to a chair before slapping him. Groaning, the Zabark stirred.

"Wake up rat."

Blinking Zear then remembered what happened sneered in both fear and rage.

"Ya Bucket Heads are making a big mistake. Let me go and we can just forget this whole thing."

Minerva snorted in derision while displaying her pistol again. Once their captive bit his lips fearfully the Mandalorian woman brought out a hand held holo-projector. Activating it and revealed was a young human woman with Atrisian features and short dark in an Alliance military uniform

"Twenty hours ago this woman, Ito Sumi, came down here taking part in a swoop race hosted by you. She won yet never back to the surface and she was last seen drinking at your establishment."

Zear stayed silent, obviously unwilling to share what he knew. Pressing another button it showed footage of the lady now unconscious being dragged off from the back of the bar with Zear pointing the way. The Zabark's eyes went wide and exclaiming.

"How did you get that?!"

She fired a bolt in front of his feet, alarming him.

"I'm asking the questions, not you. Why did you take Sumi and where is she?!"

The sweat fell from the gangster's brow yet he didn't speak. Getting inches from his face she added menacingly.

“The next shot I fire will hit your right foot. Then the knee above it if you still refuse to give me answers and we'll repeat the process if that doesn't work."

Last edited:

32Np32C.png

"Yea I got a place."

The young Misfit spared her a brief nod of his head. As she flicked the fire switch of the weapon in her hands to stun mode and discharged an expanding blue ring of dazing energy at Imtrin, the young Mandalorian remained on overwatch, with his gaze already shifted away from her armored visage.

After she confirmed her kill on the man that laid down beside the high value target, the young man bent down and helped Minerva carry Imtrin to her safehouse.

<”Lead the way,”> the young Misfit said, with a rather sinister smile. It wasn’t every day he got the opportunity to carry out interrogation on an… uncooperative subject. The sadist in him jumped up and down, joyously. He got to torture him if he did not budge to their demands, and kill him afterwards?

Oh, this was going to be fun.

lLcXg5L.png

The ride with her neat swoop bike wasn’t as long as he expected it to be; just roughly over twenty minutes they had come to a halt on a landing platform, with a rather peculiar ship occupying the platform. Undoubtedly, it had to be her craft.

The young Misfit slid off the back seat of her swoop bike when she powered down the transport, while his gaze remained on Minerva’s gunship, and presumably her mobile home.

Sensing notion at his peripheral, Kayl shifted his gaze towards Minerva, as she beckoned him to do so with a brief gesture of her hand towards Imtrin, lying dormant on further back of the swoop’s seat; oh, right.

He expressed his comprehension with a brief nod of his head at her, as he quickly moved to help her carry the large Zabrak into her gunship. In between half a dozen steps or so as they moved to the gunship, Kayl couldn’t help but gasp for more breath every now and then, spending quite a bit of effort moving the Zabrak with the other Mandalorian’s help.

By the stars, how heavy was this guy?

But it did not take long for them to get the unconscious large Zabrak inside, and firmly strap him onto a chair. Minerva was quick to stir Imtrin back into the land of the living with one mean slap onto his cheek; the meaty slap resounded slightly as her hand met the man’s plump, chubby cheek.

He woke up with a pained groan a moment after.

"Wake up rat."

Although the young man had offered his assistance to interrogate and if need be, torture the man if he were to prove to be uncooperative, not only was he was a guest of her now in the confines of her ship, she had seized the target before him, regardless of the fact he had got her out of trouble when the two gunmen ambushed her from the rear.

With that in mind, and unforgetful of his manners, he remained content with her leading the interrogation; his arms crossed over his chest, the young Misfit watched both the Zabrak and Minerva carefully, his impression underneath his helmet nigh unreadable.

"Ya Bucket Heads are making a big mistake. Let me go and we can just forget this whole thing."

Minerva snorted in derision while displaying her pistol again. Once their captive bit his lips fearfully the Mandalorian woman brought out a hand held holo-projector. Activating it and revealed was a young human woman with Atrisian features and short dark in an Alliance military uniform

"Twenty hours ago this woman, Ito Sumi, came down here taking part in a swoop race hosted by you. She won yet never back to the surface and she was last seen drinking at your establishment."

With visible curiosity his head tilted to the side, unable to hide his intrigue at the sight of the holo projection of the Atrisian woman, wrapped in Alliance Defense Force fatigues; he did not think the rather large Zabrak could have made such an uncalculated move, while he had a noteworthy bounty on his head. Amongst the men and women in charge of smuggling and distribution of spice and other illegal goods, one would assume he’d make a smarter move than that.

Perhaps he gave him too much credit.

"How did you get that?!"

Imtrin’s fearful and angered tone of voice in his outburst after viewing the footage, earned him a blaster bolt from Minerva, and rightfully so; the round struck the ground dangerously close to the Zabrak’s feet, leaving a scorch mark on the ground in its wake and a very faint column of white fume that danced off gently into the air the epicenter of the charcoal black scorch mark.

"I'm asking the questions, not you. Why did you take Sumi and where is she?!"

In between Minerva’s commanding shout at their captive, he couldn’t help but wonder why the Alliance did not send one of their own to deal with this; he did not really bother with checking the names of missing persons, on Coruscant of all places. Untold thousands were going missing every day. And there were missing cases the authorities would not be aware of until way later, too.

Unlike bothering not with missing persons, he kept close tabs on bounties available on the market, however. His interest fixated on the ones offered by the Alliance, not all of their bounties were offered for the capture -dead or alive- of the criminal sort. There were some for high value target retrieval, such as rescuing a filthy rich businessmen taken hostage by a criminal gang for ransom.

And the Atrisian’s name was certainly not amongst that list; she had to be Minerva’s friend, then, the young Misfit assumed.

“The next shot I fire will hit your right foot. Then the knee above it if you still refuse to give me answers and we'll repeat the process if that doesn't work."

At that moment, Kayl kept his silence as she snarled a threat at the Zabrak, but not for long; not after what he had to say.

“You touch me and I’ll take everything I know to the grave!” Imtrin shouted.

So you want to play like that, The Misfit thought to himself as he took several steps towards the Zabrak. Before he turned his full attention to the man, the young Mandalorian offered Minerva a subtle nod of his head, expressing his desire to take a crack at the Zabrak with his gesture.

He brought himself to a near-crouch beside the Zabrak, and evened out his eye level with Imtrin’s before he spoke. <”You’re not a spice baron,”> he began, his tone of voice deceptively soft. <”But you do work for one. And such men that do work for one, are good at making deals with such powerful individuals, and with others as well, for that matter.”> he leaned slightly closer to him as he continued; he had grasped the Zabrak’s attention by now. <”So, let’s make a deal. Tell us where your men are holding that Alliance military personnel, and you can leave this place with your life, unscathed.”> Kayl proposed.

<”Or,”> he added; the sadist part of him reared its head ever so subtly in his tone of voice. <”You can try to stall us for as long as you can and be a hero,”> he finished; the dark brown eyes underneath his helmet visor flashed devilishly, as he offered the Zabrak a toothy smile. Neither of which Imtrin could see, but perhaps sense in the kid’s demeanor, and from what he subtly implied in his words.

<”Your call..”> he said, yet again in a deceptively soft tone of voice, but he sounded almost pleading for him to be uncooperative; his fist landed on Imtrin’s shoulder at a light jab as Kayl stood up and stood next to Minerva. His arms crossed over his chest once again, he patiently waited for the Zabrak to make his decision, but one notion repeated itself in his mind at a constant as he kept his gaze at the Zabrak:

<Come on, make my day.>

lLcXg5L.png

Last edited:

Zear's expression became paler than before. He gulped down as if being forced to drink a Hutt's bath water. Absolutely the gangster didn't want to talk but Kayl's threat gave him pause. Even Minerva found herself chilled to the bone by it while keeping her arms folded and waited.

Glancing down to the right side of the floor the Zabark crook shook his horned head, hating the choices he had. Subsequently Zear exhaled loudly before saying.

"It was my boss. She told me to do it."

At his words Minerva stepped closer and asked.

"Why?"

Begrudgingly he looked up and explained.

"Because someone contacted her, offering a whole mountain of creds. Keep her alive and unharmed long enough for us to hand her over."

Minerva's eyes narrowed, but nevertheless pressed her advantage.

"Who was it?"

"Never said his name and why but he is a Atrisian and a rich one at that. Judging by the way he talked, the sleemo really did want her alive. Sounded rather personal."

The Mandalorian found the revelation rather concerning but time was of the essence.

"Where is Sumi?"

Zear bit his lips ever so slightly before saying.

"Promise me that word that you will let me go afterwards."

Without hesitation Minerva nodded. "You have my word. You will be free from this ship and won’t suffer further harm from my hands.”

Satisfied, the gangster cleared his throat.

"An old factory down in Level 1315 at street 4D-1. It's the only one in the neighborhood."

Pausing for a moment Minerva stood before nodding to Kayl. She gotten the information now her fellow Mandalorian and said it through a private channel on the comms to him.

"He's all yours vod."

While she was bound by word not to harm or kill him that didn't protect him from Kayl collecting his bounty.

Last edited:

32Np32C.png

His disappointment was immeasurable, when the Zabrak opened his mouth and spilled it all out; everything Minerva needed to hear.

The young Mandalorian’s hands balled into fists out of anger, as he softly shifted away from the other Mandalorian, and slowly paced in circles around their cooperating captive, like a prowling gurrcat; he remained silent as he listened to the two’s exchange.

Spineless coward.

The Misfit had assumed the Zabrak would have put up a proper resistance, the likes of which he'd revel in breaking, but he was in full cooperation instead. But of course he was. Everybody was out for themselves in the Underworld, no matter who you worked for. That was a reality of the Underworld. It was not at all uncommon for men and women like Imtrin to rat out their colleagues and bosses to the authorities or whomever held them at gunpoint, to save their own skin, to cut out a deal of some kind.

Ah, yes. The deal.

The Zabrak’s fatal mistake was that he thought he would actually leave this ship alive.

But it would matter not even if he did, anyway; it would not take for Imtrin’s boss to learn he ratted her out. He was a dead man walking the moment he opened his mouth, and told everything to the other fellow Mandalorian.

"Promise me that word that you will let me afterwards."

Without hesitation Minerva nodded. "You have my word. You will be free from this ship and won’t suffer further harm from my hands.”

Although the young young Misfit remained silent in the face of their exchange as he continued pacing around the man bound to the chair, he barely stifled a wave of laughter; he really was unaware of what was going to happen to him.

"He's all yours vod."

And that was all the young Mandalorian needed to hear from Minerva; his prowling came to a sudden halt behind the bounded Zabrak. His tall shadow casted over the man grew larger and larger, and finally shrouded him completely as he approached him from behind.

Sensing something was awry, but expecting to be cut loose from his binds, Imtrin tried to look at The Misfit from over his shoulder. “..W-what are you doing?” apprehension was unmistakably profound in his tone of voice.

But no answer came from the tall figure behind him, clad in beskar’gam.

With a distinct raspy whirr, he drew out the sturdy wire of his ascension cable from his right vambrace gear, and in merely a heartbeat, the young Misfit had coiled it around Imtrin’s neck; with a vice-like grip on the cable, he pulled hard on it with his hands, and began strangulating him. The Zabrak’s eyes suddenly widened in realization and dread the moment the wire touched his throat.

In futile protest he writhed, kicked and thrashed about at the chair he was tied to, but he could not escape his demise. Denied breath by The Misfit, gasps, gurgling and squealing that of an animal’s escaped the Zabrak’s lips in his final moments, before his body finally fell limp.

He made up for the disappointment he caused, afterall.

After he unfurled the wire from around his throat, the young Mandalorian pulled the chair back, and allowed the body to fall onto the ground on his back, the body still bound to the chair. He scurried out the way a moment before it fell onto the ground with a crash. As the ascension cable re-rolled back into its housing in his right vambrace with a raspy whirr, he brought himself to a crouch beside the body, and laid out a large, thick cloth underneath the Zabrak’s head, before he produced a vibro-knife from the sheath of his right boot.

<”My apologies for the mess, sister.”> Kayl said sincerely to Minerva before he plunged the blade in his hand into the dead Zabrak’s throat, while he held his head firmly in place with his free hand; the knife, sharper than a razor, followed the trail of the discoloration on the man’s skin the wire had left in its wake, and used it as a means of guidance -like a cut line- to separate the head from the body.

<”The one you seek, Sumi,”> he began as he continued severing the head; his tone of voice and demeanor remained indifferent to a spurt of blood splashing his faceplate as he spoke. <”Do you need help getting her out of there?”> he asked her, as he finished carrying out the dark deed; he expertly wrapped the severed head inside the large and thick clothing he used to try and keep the bloody mess to a minimum. Once he was done, he set back the chair with a pull to avoid the dead Zabrak’s blood from pooling on the ground.

His gaze remained fixated on the body, almost as if he admired his handiwork, while he secured the large cloth pouch that contained the proof of the bounty’s completion to his belt. The twisted and sadistic grin that adorned his lips while he carried out the deed was swept away when he came to the realization he would need to dispose of the body for Minerva’s sake.

Afterall, this wasn’t The Streets. He couldn’t just leave a body to stink inside her ship.

<”I’ll get rid of him,”> he muttered mirthlessly as he wiped away the excess blood on his blade onto the stylish white suit the dead Zabrak wore, before he returned the knife to its sheath; now dirtied all over, streaks of crimson-red dribbled down onto his white jacket, the collars of his shirt drenched and soaking in red.

lLcXg5L.png

Minerva closed her eyes inside the helmet. One could argue that she broke her word but the Mandalorian had specifically given her word that she wouldn't kill the gangster herself but never promised that her vod wouldn't do it. She had checked his history, apparently some cops turned up dead after they let him go following their interrogation. The Mandalorian couldn't afford the chance that Zear alerting his boss, too much was at stake.

Once Kayl was done with beheading the two-bit crime boss Minerva sighed. She now had a location but time was of the essence. For all they knew, word of Zear's abduction had gotten back to his associates. She needed to strike while they're trying to figure out what's going on. As for the other Mandalorian's offer to assist her, Minerva opened her eyes and looked at him.

"Since you're willing I accept your aid. But first I believe you deserve to know what this is all about."

Giving herself a moment the armored woman then added.

"I'm Sumi's commander, we’re part of a special forces unit. Yesterday when back at base I found out she didn't report in as usual. It's not like her to do that trust me. So I investigated but kept it off the books because I didn't want to wait on the authorities while there was a chance to find her first."

32Np32C.png

"Since you're willing I accept your aid. But first I believe you deserve to know what this is all about."

Giving herself a moment the armored woman then added.

"I'm Sumi's commander, we’re part of a special forces unit. Yesterday when back at base I found out she didn't report in as usual. It's not like her to do that trust me. So I investigated but kept it off the books because I didn't want to wait on the authorities while there was a chance to find her first."

Intriguing.

Kayl couldn’t help but raise an eyebrow out of mild curiosity at her explanation of the facts. He had assumed the Atrisian woman in question was simply a friend of hers. He hadn’t entertained the probability that they happened to actually be sisters-in-arms, let alone the fact that Fhirdiad was her commanding officer.

But the latter fact did not surprise him all that much. Many Mandalorians made a living out of mercenary work. After all, they possessed skills necessary for the mercenary way of life, and thus their services were often sought after by a wide range of clients. It was very likely she had a contract with the Alliance, but perhaps she agreed with them within some form of ideological context. Or the simple fact that they shared a common enemy, the Sith, was reason enough for her to join the Alliance’s ranks and fight under their banner.

The young Misfit gave a silent nod of his head at the woman, as he shifted a portion of his attention to the lifeless body tied to a chair beside him; unfurling the rope that tightly bounded the corpse to the chair, the young Mandalorian summoned all his strength, and he lifted it off the chair. His knees buckled not, nor did he tremble under the immense weight of the headless body, but it certainly put a strain onto his muscles with each passing moment.

<”Then… I’ll meet you at the old factory, once I’ve disposed of him,”> Kayl told her, his teeth clenched from the effort of withstanding the dead Zabrak’s immense weight. He walked past her -gingerly at that, in order to retain his balance- with the body towards her ship’s exit, and would later disappear from her line of sight the moment after, when he stepped off from the ship’s loading ramp, and stepped back into the rotting underworld of Coruscant once more.

Now, where to dispose of the body…

lLcXg5L.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom