Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For all Invasions, Dominions, Skirmishes, Fights, etc.

Hey guys, I'd like to start up some threads with these factions and help them out.
  • The Galactic Republic
  • The Galactic Alliance
  • The Rebel Alliance
  • The Underground
  • The Silver Sanctum Coalition
  • Mandalorians
  • The Jedi Academy Network
  • The Jedi Order

I'd like to offer relief aid for people on places that recently had battles or fights, while I can't offer a lot of medical help, my droids can be used for search and rescue, transport, moving wreckage, nearly anything, and they don't need breaks. I can also help you transport goods, if they were already bought, and move them to specific places with the droids help. No payment is needed, but if you'd like to offer, I'd love some of the salvage to make more droids, for purposes like this.

Why free? It's part of Menka's backstory. For absolutely no reason other than giving the twi'lek a look, someone decided to help her, out of their own pocket, and possibly risked their life doing it.

This is not to advertise her company, not at all. But while she isn't busy, she has a hundred droids just sitting around and gathering dust.

So, any takers? Just a simple roleplay thread, coming over to ask she could help, or making a contract maybe to help out with recovery, etc.

[member="Menka Guga"] Well it all sounds rather good, and fun character and Faction development, and that's what we are all about.

Happy to work with you along with the others in the SSC if [member="Coci Heavenshield"] and Grandmaster [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] see chances for the future.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom