Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Footprints in the Snow (TT vs. TC) [Part I]

star_wars__the_old_republic_12744705076884.jpg
It had been quite a long few weeks since the anarchy reigned upon the Cloud City of Bespin and, as time gently ticked past, Astoach grew ever further paranoid. Not to the point of jumping at his own shadow -- not yet, anyway -- but the threat of the consequences of his vacation time seemed to loom ever closer. The quartermaster, however, was the only one to close in on his secret, latching on to the mysteriously vacant TPC set aside for snow plowing but, being his subordinate, he was lax and unlikely to approach [member="Romeo Sin"] with the finding, rather content to remain in silence and wait out the encroaching storm. Astoach, on the other hand, was restless, vacating the premisis and exploring the rough-hewn valleys of glacial crags alone, save for Glee, his personal Exploration Probe Droid, who would haunt his ventures with stony beeps of solemn apprehension.

Astoach had killed a lot of people back there and still, even so far past, subsequent his rampage, he truly had difficulty recalling the outcome. He certainly understood that, to be a worthy Grand Protector he would need to mellow out severely but he also would have to find more positive outlets for his frustration. He had already begun the process of relentlessly beating his soldiers, at least those who required indoctrination away from Romeo's laziness. But, in time, lost deep within Astoach's ship, the Golem, they would be corrected and would serve their Order all the more wholesome as his Shock Troopers, elite of elite and unique in shared conscious, not literally, but rather through a founded philosophy upon Astoach, herald of Keln'shar. Yet, his cloth mask served only to whistle mindlessly in artic wind and here, alone, he certainly felt no godly presence.

He crossed his arms, his gaze drifting up along a tremendous spike of ice that jutted from the ground at a tremendously dangerous and oddly hostile angle, as if warding him away. Yet, such challenges only fueled the flame of passion, of intensity brewing with the man, Astoach and he was swift to descend into the valley. "Bleep," challenged Glee, who hovered aimlessly about the air like a will o' wisp. Yet, that was all that shattered the silence save of Astoach's sinking footfalls in the snow, promptly ignoring his companion's defiance and seeking to delve ever deeper into the white wasteland of death. He was the Grand Protector and to conquer his Galaxy he would conquer his body. Yet, as the cold invaded his body, he felt the pain all the same.

But he loved it, for every bit of flesh that died, it was rejuvinated in whole as divinity. As righteousness. He was God after all.

[member="Xenia Nastassia"]

Hoth System;
MC80 Star Cruiser Bridge;
[member="Astoach"].

fe38852f-0a47-4751-a9fa-3a514e77dd5c.jpg

Thick, armored plating, powerful engines and sheer size sent reverberations beating through adjacent towers of ice. Set against the many slender and elongated glacial pillars, Xenia's Liberty Cruiser, formally named Sarlacc, appeared gargantuan. Eclipsing entire mountain sides in moving shadow. From within the ship buzzed with the synthesized life of droids, accented by only a few human elements. Xenia, on the Sarlacc's bridge stood at the top floor, having reserved and re-arranged what would have otherwise hosted four comfortably all for herself. Four powerful engines and systems at her disposal sounded so much better to her, though Xenia found she was never truly alone with it. Currently, one of the four displays read data on the ship's shielding and over all condition, another displayed the Sarlacc's overall energy expenditure, and where power was being diverted.

"Get us closer, I want maximum scan resolution."

"With all do respect, we're already close enough to some of these glaciers!"

Argued another human element. Captain Stolbek, one of the vessel's leading officers and well known if not feared in her reputation thus far. "I'll note your concerns but for now we'll lower regardless. If I don't fear a missile I don't fear some victimized water, concentrate all shielding to forward and lower generators. Open all channels. Use whatever the scanners can give you." Pushing away from the captain and her half droid half organic pilot regiment, Xenia fell toward the other two with her, [member="Ultimatum"] and [member="Jack Ross"]. Both new, both possibly lucrative additions to the Conglomerate's make up. Jack, the criminal half of a two man massacre on Bespin, and the droid, Ultimatum. Jack, by far the more controversial of the two, was able to uncover what secrets he had of this [member="Astoach"]. In truth, this was the first time she'd worked with him.

"I can't be expected to search the planet blindly for one man. Jack, did Astoach leave you any kind of contact information? Speak of a place on Hoth?"

OOC.

Objective.
Recently, there was a killing spree of notable brutality. It took place on Bespin's Cloud City. The murder was carried out by two individuals, one of which is Jack, the other a male named Astoach. All known information points to Hoth. Xenia and the Conglomerate intervene on behalf of the struggling residents, tracking the killers down and doing them justice. And, in addition, quieting any resistance the snow world held for them.

Jack Ross

"I don't believe in good or evil."
Jack would be lying if he wasn't impressed with the ship. He didn't think the Trade was large at all, not even having a galactic presence. But this proved him wrong; they were growing into that very thing. So he decided to humor himself and hunt down a recent partner of his: [member="Astoach"], who he had recently committed a mass murder on Bespin with. In fairness, Jack didn't mean to start killing people when he stepped in front of that poor guard whom he shot. He just wanted a reaction. Unfortunately, the reaction of Astoach and the guard led to Jack firing two perfectly place shots into the heads of the two guards. He did promise to keep in touch with him if he had another job. But a higher bidder appeared, so here he was.

As they entered Hoth he noticed the fearlessness of [member="Xenia Nastassia"], the girl who hired him for this job and extended him a hand to join the Trade afterwards. He smirked as she demanded they ignore the potential danger of the glaciers. Was it fearlessness though, or was it arrogance? Jack could never decide. Yet the captain of the vessel kept to her orders and continued forward. Jack didn't fear dying, so this wasn't a concern. He was just fearful for those around him, as everyone, unless they have a serious reason, fears death. Jack's reasons were his own.

As she leaned in to ask if he had any information Jack shook his head. "Lying to her?" Mister Pink asked Jack. "I don't have any other information, I do apologize," he replied to Xenia, ignoring the voice in his head, or rather his alter ego Mister Pink. He faced forward and took a death stick out of his jacket. He started smoking it. "As soon as we see Astoach, I'm taking over," Pink stated. Jack ignored him and simply kept smoking.

[member="Ultimatum"]

Adan and his wife [member="stardust"] were on Hoth training and getting her arm on and repaired after the little foolish ordeal she has done but he still loved and now was ready for some action it has been bit too peaceful and that is a good most times but now it was getting rather boring.

"Alright hun i believe we aready for some action, lets check out whats happening."

Adan went and got dressed putting on his usual clothing his hat, boots, his trench coat and his saber, grabbing his gear, he started to get this weird feeling that something might go down today but he shook the thought and feeling away. [member="Astoach"]

OOC: Sorry for the short reply i couldnt think of anything i wll however post longer once thing gets into full swing.

After everything that has happened meeting with [member="Astoach"] then crashing losing her xwing arm and a saber she had been at some peace, at least physically mentally she was locked in a battle between her dark side and her light side she was craving action

Right dear we should check what is going on"at the edge of her senses pricked up, something unusual had come on....she dismissed it and got dressed putting on white camoe clothing to hide in the snow"

She headed out and looked around seeing the sky pure as white "alright lets head out" she said almost commanding as she began to walk to where she felt was picking her senses

[member="Adan Jax"] [member="Jack Ross"] [member="Xenia Nastassia"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom