Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Football... or something... I don't know

I haven't been incredibly active of late regardless, but I thought I'd put this up anyway for anyone curious.

This weekend I will be definitively out of reach. I'm travelling to see my Grandma tomorrow, going to a football (American) game with my Dad on Saturday and probably drinking copious amounts of alcohol all weekend. While it would be potentially hilarious for me to drop by, I think I'll just save us all the embarrassment.

I also will be declining my level of activity in general for the near future. I intend to finish my threads with [member="Tyl Ro"] that are currently underway, one being a dominion, the other with [member="Corvus Raaf"] (I'm sorry it has taken me so long to get anything accomplished on that end, but I promise I will not give up on our thread!). Aside from that, I will likely be discontinuing Tyl for the near future. The same goes for [member="Lorn Breac"]. I will try to focus instead on my other characters, though none of them are too faction oriented at the moment so, oh well.

I've been rather weighed down by a lack of motivation as well as a desire to diversify my interests. There's a stack of games I want to play that I've been ignoring and, a house I'm in the process of selling, and a job that I need to get because that's what adults do right? I'll continue to write here, just on a less involved basis.

See you all upon my hangover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom