Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Following the Trail

Heart lurched to his chest at the mention of Beskar'gam. He wasn't strict about who had beskar and who didn't, he wouldn't go out killing any aruetii who wore it, but recently there have been rumors of pirates and bounty hunters getting a hold of their armor and razing villages when they didn't pay them "protection money" and killing any haat'mandoa who happened to lower their guard around them. No, he would no be giving this aruetii beskar'gam. Nor would he give him beskar, as Venku was sure the hunter would turn around and go to the nearest dar'manda armorer to have it made. He wasn't going to take that risk. He didn't know this man well enough to know what he would do while wearing it.

"I don't know any suppliers of beskar or armor. I forged mine back on Concordia with my family." Here, despite the topic, or perhaps because of the topic, Venku's muzzle parts in a sardonic smile, releasing an equally sardonic snort as he did so. "And that's not exactly an option right now." At least not if he wanted to get off the planet and live. The whole system was crawling with Sith demagolka and their monstrous creations.

Taking a bite of his steak, frowning at the lack of spice. Ka'ra he missed spice, he had run out a few months back and couldn't find any suitable replacements. Shaking himself out of his reverie, Venku focused on the task at hand. Explosives? He had a few of those, mostly the shiva knives, which were thermal, and the- those could work. It was worth a try at least. "How do Kushute Grenades sound?" He had originally bought them for what it said on the label, cover and immobilization, but he had been wondering lately if they would work as a weapon in a way. Program it to make a wall or something and get it right on top of another person when it triggered. He had yet to test it out, not enough time and not enough room, bu it was an interesting idea.

Hopefully he would find that offer more intriguing, as he was going to run out of items to barter soon, especially since this was his only non thermal grenade and he didn't know how the trandoshan would respond to blasters or shotguns. And he would not stoop so low to risk giving beskar to one who could easily use it to taint their honor. Though if anything he heard about this mans love of the hunt, he had at least one thing in common with the mando'ade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom