Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FNRP /SNRP -

So once upon a time in a galaxy not too far from here, a we use to participate in something called Friday night role play, or Saturday night role play.

It would a story that started at say 8 pm Eastern standard time and went until the next morning.

Last one I participated in was 15 people volunteered to be in jail to break out or be rescued, then everyone else was either the guards, rescuers, sneaking in to steal something else, it was a night to sit and be creative, and it was usually a speed post. I know a lot of people don't like speed posting but we use to get some great interactions that lead to other great stories.

We had another where we were trying to recover a ship on a distant planet, and it was only about the interactions.

There was another that dealt with navigating a maze, and the creation of booby traps, and resistance to get out.

Would that be something anyone would be interested in trying here?

I've always liked the idea of consensual speed-posting. We all know writing whole book chapters as replies can get tiresome quickly, and I like the idea that there once was a time that it was socially acceptable in Chaos to make a fun little post without too much hassle.

It sounds quick, easy, fun, chaotic... What better for this site?

If I didn't have to sleep, I might participate.

Heck, I might participate anyways. Sleep is for the weak.

- [member="Faith Organa"] -

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom