Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC FN Corps, 1st Inf Reg, 2/17th Battalion, Alpha Company, 3rd Platoon "Iron Hounds"

Status
Not open for further replies.
first_order___flag_by_mlatessa95-d9qxgnn.jpg
"I don't wanna be no Knight of Ren!"
"I just wanna get down crack some heads!
I wanna see our treads drenched again!
Oh you know we're gonna be your end!"
-The Iron Hounds​

Name: FN Corps, 1st Infantry Regiment, 2/17th Battalion, Alpha Company, 3rd Platoon "Iron Hounds."

Intent: To augment and provide further depth to FN-888 through the interactions she has with her platoon who represent a persistent cast of characters.

Affiliation: First Order, First Order Military

Availability: Uncommon

Quality: B - Veteran

Type: Mechanized Infantry

Strength:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ufk7iFBL1HM[/youtube]​

((Iron Hound Theme))

1 Section (Foxhound One)

• FN-7777 "Sev" (Sgt, Platoon Sergeant)

• FN-1099 "Ninety-Nine" (Pvt)

• FN-115 "Greenstick" (Pvt)

• FN-1088 "Chrome" (Pvt)

• FN-1111 "Noose" (Pvt)

• FN-1471 "Fourteen" (Pvt)

• FN-993 "Hands off" (Pvt, Megablast Trooper)

• FN-921 "Red" (Pvt)

2 Section (Foxhound Two)

• FN-838 "Shrapnel" (Pvt, Squad Leader)

• FN-809 "Hotshot" (Pvt, Flametrooper)

• FN-825 "Tee" (Pvt)

• FN-1333 "Glare" (Pvt, Designated Marksman)

• FN-891 "Ghost" (Pvt)

• FN-833 "Trauma" (Pvt)

• FN-1083 "Butcher" (Pvt)

• FN-909 "Hench" (Pvt)

3 Section (Foxhound Three)

• FN-851 "Deadeye" (Pvt, Squad Leader)
  • FN-291 "Lightning" (Pvt, Megablast Trooper)
  • FN-31 "Origin" (Pvt, Megablast Trooper)
  • FN-250 "Scarface" (Pvt)
  • FN-278 "Flint" (Pvt)
  • FN-887 "Machine" (Pvt)
  • FN-885 "Slicer" (Pvt)
  • FN-204 "Greaser (Pvt)
Ironhound One "Malachor" (Elite AT-AT)
  • FN-3801 "Buzzsaw" (Driver)
  • FN-3830 "Krayt" (Gunner)
  • FN-3809 "Storm" (Commander)
Ironhound Two "Dxun" (AT-ST Mark III)
  • FN-3832 "Hunter" (Driver/Gunner)
  • FN-3831 "Slayer" (Commander)
Ironhound Three "Rancor" (AT-ST Mark III)
  • FN-3829 "Theed" (Driver/Gunner)
  • FN-3803 "Veers" (Commander)
Ironhound Four "Anaxes" (AT-ST Mark III)
  • FN-3802 "Sky" (Driver/Gunner)
  • FN-3811 "Maverick" (Commander)
Ironhound Five "Helska" (AT-ST Mark III)
  • FN-3812 "Lucky" (Driver/Gunner)
  • FN-3833 "Stern" (Commander)
Ironhound Six "Violator" (TX-225 GAVw "Occupier" combat assault tank)
  • FN-3835 "Blind" (Driver)
  • FN-3836 "Gat" (Gunner/Technician)
  • FN-3837 "Chevron" (Commander)
Ironhound Seven "Pillager" (TX-225 GAVw "Occupier" combat assault tank)
  • FN-3821 "Hammer" (Driver)
  • FN-3822 "Freeze" (Gunner/Technician)
  • FN-3823 "Khan" (Commander)

Description: The "Iron Hounds" are a Veteran Stormtrooper Platoon of the FN Corps, some would say some of the finest Stormtroopers ever produced by the First Order. The Platoons' commander is FN-888 "Helden" or "Joan Lunor", the latter being an adopted name. Has been a member of Alpha Company since childhood and as her rank increases so does leadership and command responsibility. Most of these Stormtroopers she has known her whole life and she has developed a strong emotional attachment to them second only when compared to duty. The Ironhounds is part of an Infantry Regiment, a Mechanized Infantry regiment at that. Deploying into battle astride a great armoured behemoth called "Malachor" when operational conditions permit it. Malachor is instantly recognisable by the great and proud First Order roundels on its hull sides with an eerie depiction of the titular planet's destruction during the Mandalorian Wars; A metaphor for the fate of any hostile planet it finds itself striding across. Beyond this, the Iron Hounds are equipped with All-Terrain series of walkers along with a pair of heavily armed and armoured Assault Combat Tanks. The entire platoon is dogmatically loyal to Supreme Leader Sieger and they are often heard singing propaganda pieces on the parade ground, in the barracks environment and even in the thick of battle by friend and foe. The Ironhounds are adept in assaulting their opposition with blinding speed, irrelevant of defences. Almost ironically, the Ironhounds are notable for their ability to construct and fortify a fighting position with surprising speed. With their high esprit de corps and unwavering, ruthless leadership. The Ironhounds are a formidable enemy for even the most experienced, best trained and elite troops amongst their foes.

Links:

• "Ahead of all our comrades, In fight we stand alone, yes we're alone! So storm yes we do, deep in hostile lines! With engines that thunder, fast as lightning! Towards the knife-ears we drive, yes we drive. For Sieger we're dying its our sacred oath!" -Iron Hounds singing aboard Ironhound One (Battle of Kaeshana)
  • "When we massacre pirates and raiders it is a 'war crime', when the Galactic Idiots do it, it is 'Enforcing the Law'." FN-888 "Helden" (Battle of Kaeshana)
  • "Snow and magic storms aren't going to save you now!" FN-809 "Hotshot" (Battle of Kaeshana)
  • "Phrik! We've got to slow them down! Hotshot!" FN-7777 "Sev" (Battle of Kaeshana)
  • "Yeah! Burn for me baby! Burn!" FN-809 "Hotshot" (Battle of Kaeshana)
  • "We have to keep fighting! Keep firing two section!" FN-838 "Shrapnel" (Battle of Kaeshana)
  • "We've lost trauma he is unconscious! Lightning is down over in the Gunpit. Origin and Handsoff are still firing though!" FN-909 "Hench" (Battle of Kaeshana)
  • "Its' a glorious day to die ma'am! I say we make an end of it here! And Now!" FN-7777 "Sev" (Battle of Kaeshana)
  • "I hear Galactic Alliance smell like hot chocolate! They melt easy!" FN-809 "Hotshot" (Battle of Kaeshana)
  • "Ow yeah! Roast for me baby!" FN-809 "Hotshot" (Battle of Kaeshana)
  • "Hear our marching step! All Stormtroopers, honour Sieger!" FN-7777 "Sev" (Battle of Kaeshana)
  • "I don't have time to argue with you, woman! Please baby not now!" FN-809 "Hotshot" (Talking to his Flamethrower)
  • "Less talking! More blasting!" FN-7777 "Sev" (Battle of Kaeshana)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom