Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flying Home for Winter

Owain

Lord High Grand Commander Esq.
"Well..." Damn, she had a point. How to spin this..."that may be true, but he doesn't necessarily want you happy with me? Happy with someone else?" Owain offered, unable to stop himself from wringing his hands in anxiety. Keter wasn't scary per - no, he totally was scary. A sith father with a young daughter?

Yeah...feel free to name any protective stereotype...

[member="Felicity Mason"]

"I don't really care how he feels about us," she replied with a shrug, "My daddy isn't the one who would be marrying you."

Her father wasn't like mom. He never tried to set her up with someone he felt was 'good enough.' He'd encouraged her to find her own happiness. Sure, he probably didn't count on her falling for someone like Owain, but life was full of surprises now. Besides, if Daddy hated him, he probably would would have killed him by now.

[member="Owain"]

Owain

Lord High Grand Commander Esq.
"True, but he'd be there all the same...I don't think your family would be fond of us eloping," Owain pointed out with a nervous laugh. "You know what, don't worry about it. I'll figure somehting out and surprise you. Hopefully."

That's how proposals were meant to work, right?

[member="Felicity Mason"]

Keter

The Renegade
MEANWHILE

Sitting at his desk in Dis, Keter Mason schemed. It was what he did. A old habit of his. What was he scheming? Why, the cemise of a thorn in his side - one young and brash youth by the name of Owain Barnabus. The boy thought himself worthy of Felicity. Well, he hadn't come to him for permission to court the girl, so he had that going for him. Still, playing the looming threat was quite fun, and Keter had had no amusement in years. He just had to make sure Feena didn't catch wind of any of this or she would step in and threaten the boy herself, and spoil his fun.

Oh no.

If Owain survived what he had planned...then he would be ideal for Felicity.

Reading over his notes, Keter frowned. Alright, maybe some of these were too ambitious...where was he supposed to find a rancor?

Felicity was blushing. Well. This was one way to spend a boring trip. Talking about marriage, fear of the future, all that crazy adult stuff. Well, she was an adult now. Sometimes she really felt it, and other times she didn't. Was she old enough for marriage though?
Well, was anyone, really? Did someone have to reach a certain age before they could love someone enough for this commitment? No. Of course not. They just had to find the right person.

The blonde didn't respond. She didn't have to. She wanted to say that anything was fine with her. That she actually preferred an elopement. To just run off, the two of them and be married by a stranger. Simple, romantic, honest. No frills. No glitter. Just love, plain and simple.
She reached over with one hand, balancing the baby on her lap with the other, and laced her fingers between his.

[member="Owain"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom