Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flying Delta

Gray was in a weird situation right now. He was waiting on a training ground on Yutan in an isolated spot. Why was he here and who was he waiting on though? The answers were related to his wife. He was here waiting on the members of the new Delta Squad she was leading for the Republic so he could give them some training. They were likely skilled already, but he guessed it was his job for them to figure out just how skilled they were and well they could work together. He had experienced it plenty of times as a mercenary how no matter the individual skills of a group may be, if they could not work together then they would fail. Of course all of this was just what he assumed he was going to be doing to help out his wife.

Gray was standing shirtless and shoeless with only a pair of pants on. His bryar pistol was strapped to his right leg with his light saber hilt hung next to it. He had sword Calm resting across his should as his right hand was wrapped around the hilt of the blade. He was sure to look like an odd sight, but this was how he always dressed for training and he wasn't about to break his habit now. The other reason was because he wanted to be as light on his feet as he could be while he did this training. He stood continuing to wait for these people to show up that he didn't know. Hopefully they showed up soon. He was starting to get kind of bored and had some work to do still to get his company going.

[member="Stardust Raxis"] [member="Cynthia Raxis"] [member="Acaleus Thorn"] [member="Etlan"] [member="Suravi Teigra"]

[member="Gray Raxis"] Ξ [member="etlan"] Ξ [member="Suravi Teigra"] Ξ [member="Acaleus Thorn"] Ξ [member="Stardust Raxis"]

noibnG5.png

This wasn't any field operation or anything of vast importance to Cynthia in fact her skills as a sniper can only improve to the limits of her resourcefulness and initiative to get the job done. Really most the instruments in her helmet where not needed for the majority of occasions. They where just there for the in case situations. With the boss lady away on business or something she left fish slinger to handle the training exercises in his hands. She walked into the courtyard with the armor on and her helmet between her arm and waist only held there by pressure. Her rifle hung across her back clacking as it banged against the armor. "Hey gray. So are you in the dog house or just doing as your told?" She said as a joke and giving a cheeky smile as she looked at him shirtless.

Venus drop him and went flying through the planet atmosphere, waiting for Acaleus orders. He was wearing a simple outfit with a bag with his weapons and armor. It wasnt that heavy but he needed to be strong enough, as his fighting skill was rusty. Not that bad to fight against a hole squad of armered men or being in stealth mode. Maybe learning from others would help him to achieve his goal. He saw a shirtless guy that didnt recognized and a woman with weird hair "Hi my name is Acaleus Thorn" said in a friendly way, as he didnt wanted to start making enemies just because of his attitude.

[member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Etlan"] [member="Suravi Teigra"] [member="Stardust Raxis"] [member="Cynthia Raxis"]

Away on business? A brief one on her world yes now she was away from the area as she sat in the distance armor on and watching the group...as she spoke to gray through the force"hmmmm not a bad view...I will be close...but far...train them well...they'll need the mandi training"she said as she sighed out and gave a smile

[member="Etlan"] [member="Acaleus Thorn"] [member="Cynthia Raxis"] [member="Gray Raxis"]

Arisa wasn't part of the clandestine military group, but her work as Suravi's personal operative often had her teaming up with a myriad of special operations forces. As she received word about this so-called "delta squad" training in the area, she had decided to pay them a visit by way of the local Jedi Enclave. She was only there to observe at that point, she was only lightly armed for the meetup, more for contending with the local wildlife than anything else. However, if she needed something heavier, she could always make a quick run back to her shuttle.

She arrived on the scene to find a small group of people in various levels of clothing, from one topless man to a lightly armored woman. From the distinctive T-visor of her
helmet, to the segmented armor, she took an educated guess at the woman being a Mandalorian.

"Hello everyone," Arisa greeted with a wave. "I take it you must be all part of this delta squad of been hearing about?"

[member="Stardust Raxis"] [member="Acaleus Thorn"] [member="Cynthia Raxis"] [member="Gray Raxis"]

Etlan was currently flying towards where they were planning to meet for train. Well, flying may not be the right word. The new armor they had was amazing, but if there was something Etlan wasn't good at, it was flying. Truth be told, he was more falling with style more than everything else. Still, it was fun, or at least exhilarating. While he was in the air, at least. He started heading down almost immediately, falling in a small heap a good ten meters behind where the shirtless man was. Slowly pushing himself up, he noticed a ping on the old Eagle Squad frequency. Strange. He opened it.

"Smooth, Chatter."

He knew that voice. He swithced the projection of his voice from the helmet off, effectively holding the conversation to himself. "Sam? What the force are you doing here?"

"Tracking you down. So you're a Pub now?"

"Go away." There was silence on the other end he relished as his former squadmate didn't know how to respond. He picked himself up and started walking towards the rendezvous. He wanted to be done with this conversation before he goth there. He figured he had a minute. "I told you already. I'm out."

"Seso wanted to remind you of the promise you made." Sam replied. "And that I'm the best shot for miles around."

"A good sniper doesn't warn her enemy she's about to shoot." He replied. "And you should know that wouldn't work." They both knew he's suffered worse things than stun bolts or blaster fire.

"That's why I didn't bring a gun." She replied. He could tell she was struggling. "Please, come back. I need you."

Etlan scowled, his left hand balled into a shaking fist. "Then you shouldn't have started working for a Sith." He almost closed the line on her there, but decided to add one more thing. "Tell Seso that if he sends anyone else after me, I won't be so polite." He growled one last phrase before switching his connection to the comm off. "Chatter Out." He slid his helmet off as he stepped into ring of newly formed people, relaxing his left hand as much as he could. "What, No donuts?"

[member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Cynthia Raxis"] [member="Acaleus Thorn"] [member="Stardust Raxis"] [member="Arisa Yune"]

Gray watched as the members of this Delta Squad all arrived. First up was the pink haired woman Cynthia. He knew her already, although that was a long, fish filled story. He wondered what brought her into the Republic though. Wasn't she a Mandalorian like he was? Course, that was not really a reason for her not to be. He just gave her an impish grin and a nod. The next was a someone he didn't know, but could feel a force signature about them that suggested a force user. He introduced himself while he carrying a bag. The man seemed nice enough though. A young woman was the third to arrive and from what she said it seemed she wasn't apart of the delta squad. The last to arrive was a man who landed behind him in the armor that was custom designed for the squad. An armor that Star had said she was going to get a suit of made for him. It was still sitting back on her ship too. He seemed to be concerned as his flux in emotions betrayed, but the shift into joking from him next meant he was at least dealing with it. Well they were all gathered, and so things were all set to get started.

Gray cleared his throat and then said, " Greetings everyone! I am going to avoid introducing myself by my real name since it doesn't really matter much, and if you think you know it then feel free to keep it to yourself. There is a reason for why I am saying this, but we don't need to worry about that right now. What you should do is call me Captain Wolf and know that I am here to give all of you a fun bit of training. Oh and by fun I mean show you a living hell. Get ready for that while you introduce yourselves. Lets go in the order you all arrived in. Pinky, feel free to go first." He just kept smiling to them as he waited for their reaction. The training had already begun, and it was time to see what they were made of.

[member="Cynthia Raxis"] [member="Acaleus Thorn"] [member="Stardust Raxis"] [member="Arisa Yune"] [member="Etlan"]

[member="Gray Raxis"] Ξ [member="Etlan"] Ξ [member="Arisa Yune"] Ξ [member="Stardust Raxis"] Ξ [member="Acaleus Thorn"]

It was quite an introduction he gave as she watched others gather around. People she wasn't very familiar with due to simply not meeting them yet. Wasn't her fault just a sniper isn't always needed around. That and she was quite quiet. "Okay captain fish flinger. I'm Cynthia, mandolorian, sniper. This isn't my natural hair colour just so you all know. While I'm apart of this squad I'm also the founder and leader of mercs leagion. So depending where we are I out rank gr... fish flinger there." She said with a devilish smirk. "My ship of choice is a blade wing. Gun of choice is a sniper or a shotgun. Nothing automatic or burst really. As for history I was clan Garon till it died out leaving me to join another. The name I'll not say. The armor I wear right now has been crafted mostly by me. Some of the technical bits had help on, but it's suited for all kind of situations. Search and rescue, infiltration, ranged warfare all sorts. Anything else you need to know?" She asked after saying a mouthful. Honesty it would be the most they'll hear her speak in terms of a normal conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom