Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Reply Flyboy | Coruscant

MOSHED-2022-8-18-23-58-27.jpg

Flyboy
Coruscant, Diner
Tags: Open

luigi_saber_divider.png

"Aw, darn..."

Gareth peeled open his burger, peering in at the insides to assess the disaster that had occured. Pickles. He had asked for no pickles. And more followed, mayo and raw onion... This was a completely different burger. A meek sigh escaped his chest. The visor of the man's helmet gave him a stoic expression, but it really hid a tired look in the pilot's eyes. Don Louise knew for a fact that he didn't have the heart to tell the staff that his order had been mixed up. No, he couldn't stomach that. The Jedi pilot peeled off the pickles before sinking his teeth in, being sure to eat the sandwich in a slow and methodical manner as to keep himself clean.

Meanwhile, across the diner, a conversation was occuring...

"What an odd fellow," the waitress noted, a young Rodian woman. "He looks so stone-faced."

"Loui?" the Devaronian fry-cook noted. "Yeah, he doesn't talk much. Word on the street is that he's a killer pilot. Think it's just cause of the war and all. Y'know, that PTSD stuff. I don't wanna know what's seen the other end of that lightsaber of his."

"Wow," the woman muttered. "A war hero..."

A buzz went off in Loui's pocket. The man withdrew his communicator, not once tilting his head to look down. It only took a glance across the screen for him to see the message he had recieved. He had hoped it was an assignment from the order. Anything to occupy his mind would do. Instead all he got was an advertisement about some club on Bespin, 'Free Entry' or something like that. Spam. A sad exhale followed as he slowly returned it to his pocket.

So back to eating his ruined order it was.

As he entered the establishment, Crenaal heard the people gossiping about some pilot eating a burger. He volunteered himself into the conversation to let them know they were being a bit loud. "Odd? How is being 'stone-faced,' as you call it, odd? Plenty of people like that. Not everyone has a gorgeous grin like me." To further his point, he flashed his perfect pearly whites at them. This was immediately followed by his stomach growling. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I need some grub." His pleasant smile masked the intense pain he felt from the hunger.

Crenaal tipped his hat at the pilot as he walked by. He sat at the bar. "Let me get two of those burgers he has, three hard fried eggs, two large orders of Rings of Hudulla, Vasher root beer, and a blue milkshake." It was all he really had spare credits for, but it would do. It had been a while since he'd been able to sit down to a real meal that wasn't rations. The curse of being a Creditless orphan of Eldorai lineage in a harsh Galaxy.

Last edited:

MOSHED-2022-8-18-23-58-27.jpg

Coruscant, Diner
Tags: Crenaal Starborn Crenaal Starborn

luigi_saber_divider.png

"Let me get two of those burgers he has..."

Don Louise froze, his eyes glancing over to where he had heard something in reference to himself. There seemed to be a strange amount of attention in his direction. A wave of nerves washed over the pilot as his mind began to spin with what they could possibly be talking about.

Of course, he wasn't going to go over there and ask. Gareth didn't have the stomach for that. No, he was going to wait it out and hope that the topic of the conversation shifted. Slowly, the man went back to eating his burger, appearing to not notice at all from the perspective of an onlooker. Internal screaming didn't really matter anyways. As long as he kept minding his own business, even if the other business was talking about him, he'd get left alone.

The staff, meanwhile, seemed very unimpressed with the man's boasting about his smile. Coruscant was, at least in most places, a rather dreary city. Some liked it that way.

"It was just an observation," the waitress shrugged before promptly moving on to continue her work.

"Nothin' wrong with being odd," the fry-cook added. "Your order will be ready in fifteen."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom