Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fly To The Moon, We've Got Slaving TO Do

FwmISe3.png

OOC: Hello everyone this is the conclusion to Come Slave With Us, the event is held on Vorzyd V, you are to try and collect individuals on the streets for profits, like a more insidious press gang you are to drag them back to the Cantina the Cartel has hired out, or you are to find out where and put a stop to the disturbance, anyone may join even if you didn't post on the OOC thread, pick a side and go crazy. Good luck everyone.

Theme

[video][/video]
[video][/video]
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uP3NgkPQ5Wo[/video]

Flavour Text

Vorzyd V, the jewel of the galaxy the shining city planet, from its northern most edge to its southern it was a place of great metal monoliths, rising from the ground as if defiance to the very heavens.
The underground grew out of the cracked side walk like the jagged gap-toothed grin of an old junkie. The sole splash of colour in the grime came from the lurid graffiti and therefore the sidewalks were stricken by injection. From each lined entryway came the chopfallen stares of men and ladies in their pathetic cardboard sleeping luggage. From higher windows came the boom of sub-culture music. The hookers roamed the streets in their deficient outfits and high boots searching for work, their drug-addled bodies as skinny as pins, their cheekbones jutting out through pallid skin.

The Cantina

As you enter the cantina sineway vapours slide up and out of the grates of the floor, forming a cloud of semi-translucent steam. Your nose flair and the acrid smell of foreign cuisine is present in your nose, the low heavy hum of machinery resonates deep within the bowels of the cantina.

"Greetings," a voice called a large hulking shadow moving into view, he tracked across the grated floor letting out a wrapping tapping sound as his pronged feet moved across them, his long red coat thrown behind him like some awkward cape, the tassels moving in the artificial breeze as he moved towards the steadily forming group. It was cold and like steel, sharp and rough like fragment rock, it was distant yet human, it was all of these things. "I've invited you here cause you are the best of the best, or that's what I'd say if I was lying. You were available, now I've rented out this cantina there are cages in the back, go grab me some people to put in them, times credits friends."

"Any questions?"

Slavers
[member="Ashtah Ordo"]
[member="La'kuus Quelin"]
[member="Djark Slove"]
[member="Aava Sasithorn"]
[member="Tubul Xenar"]
[member="Crix Meriet"]
[member="Toby Meriet"]
[member="Thalia Kaia"]
[member="Vincente Aulisi"]

Opponent
[member="Ek Vilibro Griz"]
[member="Onna Sunrider"]

Slaves
[member="FAB-1"]

Captain Naadi walked into the cantina with money on his mind. Money, women, and alcohol, to be specific. But mostly money. The idea of slaving was abominable, terrible, and completely immoral. Thankfully, Ichor was also all of these things.

"No questions, large robotic sir! Except for one. How... alive do they have to be?" Ichor waited a beat. "Kidding. I'm a kidder. It's what I do."

Ichor picked his cantine from a pocket of his coat and took a swig. Nippet, the red Kowakian Monkey Lizard on his shoulder, gibbered incoherently. With a sigh, the Rodian gave Nippet the tin, and the creature took a long drink. "Whoa, little guy. Don't kill yourself." He would wait for the others to respond, and perhaps team up with a few. It is a party, after all, and Ichor hates drinking alone.

[member="Thalia Kaia"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

[member="Ichor Naadi"]

A tall, pale haired human walked into Cantina, dressed in long coats and furs, he was almost aristocratic in apperance. The effect was ruiend by the two scars running along his face, and the A-52 Scattergun he had laying casually across hit shoulder. He looked the rough type, a leg breaker for some criminal organisation that was for certain.

He strode confidant across the room after hearing the speech, tapping the rodian on the back, argueably harshly, but it an an involuntary reflex "You're with me, we got some creds to make" He growled, not exactly leaving much room for debate. He'd gotten to the party a little late and he was short tempered about it "Objections? No? Yes? Too bad, I wasn't asking your opinion. Now grab another drink an lets hit the road"

Ichor was just taking a sip from his flask when he was tapped, rather pointedly, on the back. Nippet turned on his shoulder, and hissed at the newcomer. Quickly, the Rodian put his hand up. "Whoa, Nippet. This is a friend. I think. I hope."

When the man ordered him to follow, he laughed. "Yes, I knew I liked you when I saw you! Where did you get that wonderful coat? No matter, we have some people to collect!"

Ichor refilled his flask, and walked outside with the man, peering left and right. He pulled his vibroblade from his ornately-decorated scabbard, and turned it on. The blade hummed statically as Captain Naadi spun it around himself. The streets were completely empty as Ichor looked to the man. "Alright, new acquaintance, shall we bust down some doors in the outskirts? Ha," he said with a smile, " I said out-skirt. Hmm... I like skirts..."

Ek Griz was given the brief by one of the Techno Union executives. The Hutt Cartel was making moves to collect slaves on Vorzyd V, and seeing that the Hutts were a major competition for the TU in both war, often competing for contracts put out by the One Sith Empire, and in trade, anything that hurt Cartel business was beneficial to the TU. It also helped that Ek was not a fan of slavers.

Ek had been given the general area where the Hutts would be meeting or collecting their slaves and had deployed his observer probe droid to ascertain the exact location of the Hutt operation. Ek himself was pretending to browse in the nearby street market, his body covered by his long grey hooded cloak, His rifle magnetically strapped to his back. He watched and waited.

[member="Ichor Naadi"]

The pale haired human smirked and nodded at him "That does sound like a plan for me....The coat? Picked it off a dead Naboo noble. Everyoen incurs debt, even the nobility. Then I come in to collect it" He cocked his scattergun for effect

For Further effect he kicked down the nearest slum door and stepped into it, there appeared to be a woman there, or it appeared to be a woman atlest

"Score one" He winked at the rodian as he advanced toward [member="FAB-1"] a pair of stun cuffs in one hand, a scattergun in the other "Now don't fight this missy. Come along nicely and I'll be sure to get you to a good master" He lied in an exceptionally cheerful tone

"Ah, you work fast, friend!" The Rodian waved his vibroblade nonchalantly at the woman. "Do as the man says, woman. I would hate for you to... eh, how's a good way of putting this... make me chop you up."

Ichor laughed, and went to check another house. In a bedroom, he found an extremely dirty man, who looked at him in surprise. "Ah, friend, I seem to have found one. Now, kindly put your hands up, unless you want to lose them."

"Who... What are you doing in my house?" The man stood up, and pulled a knife from the nightstand. "I... I will hurt you!'

"Sure you will. There is one flaw in your strategy, however." The Rodian's eyes glittered. "Mine is bigger."

They stared at each other for a few beats. Nobody moved. Finally, the man charged Ichor, swinging his knife at his side. Captain Naadi swiftly sidestepped the attack, and hit him over the back of the head with the flat of the vibroblade. The blunt force knocked him out cold. With a grunt, Ichor picked the now-drooling bum up, and walked back outside.

((OOC: edited))

Alana Sunrider

A

Onna had no intelligence of what the cartel was doing or about their presence or that of Techno Union operatives working against them. She was here on her own, as a bounty hunter, tracking a quarry. Who he was at this point was irrelevant, as she was lost and more than a little confused at the sheer size of the city she was in. This was nothing like Ambria, with its ancient ruins and desert slums. How did so many beings even exist in the galaxy? They were everywhere! Running, playing, living their lives. Some were crying, from various emotions. They were happy, perhaps even joyful.

But something was off. She wasn't entirely sure what it was, but something was wrong. She grabbed the hilt of her sword, just in case, and double checked her blaster was still strapped to her thigh. It was. Perhaps her quarry was attempting to ambush her? Or was it something she had eaten? It certainly didn't feel that way. She frowned and bit her lip.

What was going on here? She needed more information. She strode from where she had been standing, a little awkwardly, perhaps, in whatever direction felt right. She caught sight of a probe droid roaming about and tilted her head. That didn't happen very often.

Onna broke into a run, trying to trace its path and push her way past irritated pedestrians who shut their mouths after seeing her equipment, which for the most part, labelled her as a bounty hunter.

Sal Katarn

S
Tubul gestured to the new goon squad he'd hired after events a certain cantina.

"Go, stun weapons only. Dinnae bring me back anythin' but Twi'leks and Zeltrons. Lassies only. Anythin' else is a waste of oor time."

The Niktos grunted, leathery features more or less unreadable. They didn't particularly care that they were wandering out into the streets to drag some poor urchins off to a life of misery. Their entire race had been subject to the Hutts whims for millennia, bound by the ancient treaty of Vontor. Tubul found that shackles forged in the guise of salvation often lasted longest.

Of course, Tubul Xenar didn't particularly care what his cronies thought about whisking young women off the street. He was just here to get filthy rich. Oh, and to take care of a bit of personal business.

The Chevin shambled over to [member="Flannigan Mcnash"]. "Och, boyo, I got a wee bit of a problem I was 'opin' you cald help me with."

The Orders

"Well," he addressed [member="Thalia Kaia"], sauntering towards her with slow deliberate movements his coat spanning out like a visible red outline, he lowered himself to eye level his eye's narrowing before removing a small holocomm and slamming it onto the table with a 'thump'.

The strobe lights flickered, casting a peculiar glow within the confines of the screen and neighbouring dashboard, a sequence of numbers flash by in florescent green, a pre-recorded advertisement plays, a single individual appears on the holocromm, dressed in a long sleeved black dress with black buttons from the neck right down to almost the hemline, where the shiny toes of black boots were just visible poking out. Yet somehow it was still manly and the black of the robe looked sharp and crisp contrasted with the collar. Around his waist was tied a wide black tasselled sash.

"Greetings exalted hunters the prices are as stated, exotic slaves are one thousand credits, this includes but is not limited to Twileks, Zeltrons, Togrutas, any species that would fit the bill of useful or pretty may earn the exotic title. Humans and many human like species are given the title average or mundane, they will net the hunter five hundred credits, and finally deformed or broken slaves will net the hunter two hundred credits, this will include any hideous but not useful species, and any crippled or hurt individuals that will require medical aid before being sold."

"I believe that answers your question." he moved towards [member="Ichor Naadi"], and towards the Kowakian Monkey Lizard, admiring it before turning back to face [member="Vincente Aulisi"], "Find yourself a group of those here, numbers will be of benefit." than finally [member="Tubul Xenar"]. "We've always got problems." he lit his cigar the muted light casting shadows up and over the cyborg, sharp angles becoming insubstanial in the wispy light and smoke. "What's your problem?"

[member="Onna Sunrider"]

Rose had come to this planet because [member="James Justice"] nor [member="stardust"] would even to think to look here for her which was great because she needed some time to think about what she has done. She couldn't go back to them. She couldn't even go near them with out one of them trying to shred her to pieces but she understood that she wasn't sorry for what she did but she understood their position they were at. Rose kept pushing through the crowd within the street she didn't need to be any were but she couldn't stay in one place here it didn't feel right. She kept a walking pace as she looked up seeing the top of the buildings they were tall but that never stopped her from getting to the top before. As she walked up to one she held onto her cloak as she used the force to jump to the top. As she landed gracefully she went to the edge sitting down and looking down at the citizens of this world. They were lucky they didn't have to do any work all they did was leisure type of stuff but it made them less valuable she though.

Rose looking down at her wrist as a screen came up with the white castle and the rest of the ship commanders. "Commence order 83 and return to them." You could hear the commanders bursting with outrage as rose smiled as she said "I will never lose the rest of what i love. What i hold most dear to me by those who created you. By those who i have done wrong." You could see all the commanders were confused for a few seconds until all the clones had dropped were they stood. Rose then looking up at the fleet as it all entered hyperspace towards LC-2. She didn't feel sorry about killing those people nor did she feel sorry for her actions the only thing she felt was regret that she couldn't spare echo from all this. That's all she wanted in the first place anyways but this universe was never a fairy tail.

Once she rose from her spot she took out a bag of credits and bringing it level with her face. "I guess this is what i must live off for the rest of my days." she said chuckling then jumping down from the sky scraper. All she had now was two sabers a bag full of credits, two light blaster, and her swords. She continued to walk through the crowd to were ever it takes her first.

Rose is up to being captured if any of you thing your up to the task. Have fun!

1 was messing with her containment system when a man? broke down the door and winked at her she raised an eyebrow as the man promising her a good master. She smiled at the statement she could tell the man was lieing. Of course her system told her but she easily knew this guy was not going to play friendly. "Oh is that so mister? Well then i would love to go with you! Just make sure i'm not stuck with some gross alien please would you mister!" She said smiling. With in seconds she was up side with her feet planted on the ceiling. "Lets play a game mister!" As she said that two grenades fell from her waist? she then clenched her hand activating a shield that came out of her arm then smashing in onto the ceiling as they made it half way to the ground they exploded covering the whole place with smoke. As they exploded she fired rounds apoun the man as she took cover behind her shield. She knew it probably wasn't the best idea to stay there for any longer so she lunged out a window smashing through it and landing in a crowded street. She looked up at the window to make sure he didn't follow her.

Vincente turned and lifted his coat up to shield himself, armorweave was so very practical. Hearing the first loud report of the gun he dived toward the door, taking cover on the other side of it "Oh you're gonna pay for that missy! This coat wasn't cheap!" He growled.

He reached out with his right arm, the hand covered by a strange white gauntlet. [member="FAB-1"] Would find yerself yanked off of the wall and suspended in mid air " [member="Ichor Naadi"] Would you mind coming in and cuffing her?" He asked, once again in his most charming and jovial tones, though anyone that knew him for longer than a few minutes would more than easily recognize the anger brimming beneath the calm facade

[member="FAB-1"]
[member="Ichor Naadi"]

As she was floating? the man she was controlling her movements his as she was floating then smiled as he called for his friend. "What "Man" you are. You complain that your coat is expensive. Like really your this big bad guy and still don't have a wife or at least a girlfriend oh and you can't even capture a little girl. Pathetic." She said as she spit at him smiling. "Oh word of advise never keep you grenades in the enemy's view." She said as two guns came out of her legs being held by two small arms. As they shot they hit his grenades she didn't care if she got hit it was more to piss off the man and before his friend could enter and help him. She whispered. " At least they weren't smart enough to figure out i'm easy to take down if they thought about it."

[member="Vincente Aulisi"].

[member="FAB-1"]

Luckily the two grenades she struck were only breaker grenades. They would detonate, causing him to stumble back a bit but, they did not violently exploded. Any force sensitive however would be fealing quite teh chill now as their connection was severed temporarily. Vincente growled play time was over. Damaged goods or no he just wanted to hurt her by this point. He strode into the room and swung his scattergun, cracking the butt of it against her head in an attempt to knock her out

Once the grenades blew up she dropped from hovering she chuckled as she looked up to a butt of a gun. "Oh cra---" It smacked her right in the face sending her face to hit the floor. Granted it would of hurt if she was a human but she wasn't. She rolled over with her left hand on her face covering up the damaged part as her other hand was level with her head and her hand spread out signaling she had gave in. "Can you just put normal cuff on me. I really really don't like the shock ones." The man had hit her at the right angle and damaged her sensors either he knew were to it or a really lucky. 1 back up against the wall looking at the man and chuckled. "So what do you think i would go for on the market?" She really didn't care but she was trying to create a conversation just to pass the time.

[member="FAB-1"]

He shrugged and pulled out a pair of binder cuffs from his own jacket, sealing them around her wrists, grabbing her by one arm he gently lead her back to teh Cantina "Oh I don't know, You're not too bad looking or hurt, I'd say 500-1000 Credits on the open market, unless you'd like to be owned by me instead" He chuckled softly "I could use someome like you in my Consortium, if you can behave" [member="FAB-1"] @Ichor Naadi "You too my rodian friend, both of you would make excellent additions to my team. If we can avoid killing eachother"

She smiled when she heard five hounded to one thousand she wasn't sure that the price made her happy or he didn't bash her again but she couldn't tell her main sensors were damaged and everything else was trying to compensate for it. She chuckled when she heard the other option then being sold it didn't sound bad she didn't mind his other then her being bashed. "Well knowing my self it would be very hard to behave but i could behave enough to get along until there's missions with you." She said with a smile looking to the side a little but not enough to make it obvious. "So exactly were are you taking me? and if i agree to become yours is there anything is should know?" Then she heard his remark about killing each other."You know i cant kill or i would have already. But! I can annoy the crap out of people!." She said with a smile then looking over to the other guy. "So i guess your going to be the meat shield?" then laughing a little.

"Nothing all too important. We'll be heading back to my Compound on Corellia. Its on the non vong half...." He exaplained to the two as he lead them toward the star port. The other hunters would come out to play soon and he didn't wish to get caught in the crossfire. He brought them to his ship, a sleek transport corvette, about 60 Meters in length with space for 4. It was obviously sith in design, and even more obviously stolen. The rogue would offer his companions a smirk before gunning the engine into a hasty take off "Strap yourselves in, if I'm right things will get real hot real fast"

@FAB-1 @Ichor Naadi

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom