Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Fluggaen Koec Chice Bolsen's saber club

Status
Not open for further replies.
2d8b122782b0837b853e1d1037cf170d.jpg
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen
  • Model: na
  • Affiliation: Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen
  • Modularity: no
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Beskar and saber conponentds
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Kanabo
  • Size: one handed
  • Length: 2 meters
  • Weight: 8kg?
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • esentialy a butntforce trauma erapon with a saber emirer inside.
DETAILED SPECIAL FEATURES
the club offers little to no special features. it used Beskar as a base to male it saber proof to an extent.
other than that the saber components simply heat the studs coating the club.

Strengths:
  • big heavy and saber resistant.
  • causes severe blunt dammage.
Weaknesses :
  • is as slow as it looks and is too heavt for use by average species
  • despite saber components ( used to heat the weapon. ) it has no cutting capability.
DESCRIPTION
Made to fit the stile of Flugg's combat the Kanobo used saber components on a low setting to heat beskar studs to stun and crush opponents.
the weapon acts as an anti armor weapon causing blunt trauma under any armor

Hello, I'll be the factory judge reviewing your submission. If you have questions, please feel free to respond to this thread once we are underway.

Fluggaen Koec Chice Bolsen said:
DETAILED SPECIAL FEATURES (Describe in detail the special features of the technology item. )
Please fill this field in.

Other than that, it's up to you if you do this or not, but I would suggest expanding in the description field. Add a few lines about why it was made, how it was made, what it'll be used for, what its strengths and weaknesses are. Again though, there's enough there as it is to understand the submission, so if you leave it as is that's also fine.

- [member="Fluggaen Koec Chice Bolsen"] -

[member="Fluggaen Koec Chice Bolsen"]

What is the purpose of the saber emitter in this submission? I see there is a mention of heat but if it has no cutting power I don't see why it would either produce heat or contain saber components.

[member="Jamie Pyne"] it is intended as a form of lightsaber club. the saber components are to aid in jedi functions such as force skills.
so it uses knyber crystals ect, though is used as a bruit force weapon as opposed to a finesse weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom