Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flooby Badoop, President and CEO of Blackstar Industries

[member="Udrusa"]

Sith is bad mang. But uh, it's kind of a prideful thing that Sith's admit to being bad, so I'm not wrong. Plus if you're anything like the Sith Order around the Galactic Republic or Galactic Empire, you're a lowly slug, the original Sith Order, if I remember right, there wasn't really a leader? Everyone was of a high rank and ordered themselves.

[member="Udrusa"]

Yes, I know innuendo's, but you say 'he' and I'm merely communicating through the HoloNet Storefront Review Comments, I don't know if he uses HoloNet or watches good stuff, because we are speaking.

I'm being a technical smart willy

Udrusa said:
[member=FloobyBadoop]

Floopy Badoop? Oh, the Crimson Flower could have some fun with this one...
Whatever you originally wanted him for, to find elsewhere. But I was referencing your mention of the 'good stuff' thinking you possibly needed that and Flooby nor I supply it.

[member="Udrusa"]

Slaying was a joke on the innuendo/metaphor of getting some/laid/etc
I clearly say "only Sith killing is left," all Sith are his enemies and if by chance they fall from him, then so shall it be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom