Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Flip your fins

Eliz_div.png
Jenn was far too busy staring at the aquatic limb she now possessed instead of a pair of legs to truly register just how close she had come to harming Damsy when the armor plates of her beskar'gam suddenly turned into deadly projectiles. And yet, her changes were not quite over, even as she stared in complete shock, incapable of processing what se was seeing: those deep blue eyes of hers turned a lighter, more intense colour as she did so, and the fabric of her gloves stretched, but did not rupture... although the shape of her fingers looked very much like claws now.

Desperately trying to move, all the redhead could muster was yet another clumsy flop of her fin against the floor, her hand tentatively approaching her tail... and when she found that she could feel her clawtips dragging against her scales, she had no choice but to face the reality that she was not dreaming any of this. Looking up to Damsy with confusion, panic, and not a little bit of fear, she opened her mouth to speak, to try and ask her for more - but the words would not come, and so she merely kept her mouth agape as her gaze was drawn back to her fin, unaware that this attempt at speaking revealed her long, sharp fangs!

Damsy Callat Damsy Callat

will you sink down to me?

Suddenly, more water began impossibly pouring out of the bowl balancing precariously on the edge of the end table.

Damsy didn’t seem to notice as the relatively small puddle on the floor grew and grew and grew—not even when its edge lapped at her thigh through her fishnet inlaid trousers. Her eyes were instead trained on Jenn, brow more contorted than before. “Just breathe,” she said, a calming lilt of singsong underpinning her tone. “Through your gills. It’ll be a’ight.

In the blink of an eye, the water was somehow now submerging both of them entirely.

Damsy still appeared unbothered. So did Gtejarsa who had gone back to lay beside the fire again. Actually, even that did too. It remained lit, dancing orange light across the otherwise blue depths.

The Siren stood, gravity playing on her body like she was still on dry land. In contrast, when Jenn moved, she would find that she could float off the sofa into these strange waters completely unhindered—like she was swimming.

’Is an illusion,” Damsy answered, predicting a question Jenn might be about to ask. “Real, in a manner of speakin’, for you, not for me. I want ya to be comfy ‘fore we work this,” she motioned to her friend’s new form, ”out more.

Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze

Eliz_div.png
"Oh, stars, stars, stars..." swore the Mandalorian in a panic, looking down at her hands to find her gloves betraying the shape of claws rather than fingers, her complete loss of control over her own boding truly terrifying to the poor huntress - a fact only worsened by the dawning realization that her tailmade her completely unable to even stand up from the sofa and pace around. Unsure of whether or not she was even capable of switching back, the siren looked around in a panic as the room began to be filled with water, her body floating about as the water reached her... and, just as she opened her mouth to try and question what sort of sorcery was being performed, the Sith explained herself.

Floating around slightly above Damsy, the Ersansyr tried to kick her tail rather than flip her fin - and the sheer strength of this new limb of hers was made evident as she was propulsed at high speed throughout the "water", almost slamming into the ceiling! Barely managing to catch herself in time by putting her hands in front of her face, she twisted about to face her tail once more, her expression betraying a certain awe. "This... is terrifying. How can I fight without legs? What am I going to do if I'm stuck like this? And why is it... admittedly so wonderful, still?"

Woah now.” Damsy held up her hands almost defensively, then motioned from herself to Jenn with one of them. “If I can fight witta tail, so can you. ‘N’ ya ain’t gon’ be stuck like this, even if I gotta alchemize up a way to get you changed back myself.

The Sith put both of her arms down at her sides. She pursed her lips and looked to chew on her cheek before saying, “It’s wondaful ‘cause it’s animal instinct, Jenn. The ultimate source o’ dopamine.

Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze

Eliz_div.png
Jenn closed her eyes as Damsy spoke, her lips opening in a gasp of delight as she allowed herself to drift through the ethereal "water" in the room, the weightlessness of the environment clearly pleasing to her. "It is so bad for me to like this?" asked the Mandalorian quietly, her eyes fluttering open as she dragged her gloved claws against her pebbly scales, marvelling at how seamlessly they fit into one another. "I feel so good, Damsy. I feel... at peace, and yet so strong." Laughter escaped her lips in the wake of those words - a warm, enchanting sound that truly belied the fierce huntress' demeanour from before, the overt display of joy truly radiant in its beauty.

It took her some time to join Damsy again, if only because each motion she made with her tail betrayed a complete lack of understanding of just how much power was in that piscine limb of hers: but, eventually, the siren found herself where she wished to be, floating in front of her friend with a gentle smile. "If it weren't for accessibility's sake... why would anyone ever want to trade this for legs?"

Damsy didn't give the first answer that came to her mind. Instead, a practical one flowed from her throat. “But the worlds are inaccessible, Jenn, most o' 'em anyway.

"Ya can like it all ya want. I ain't sayin' it's wrong, but you...ya can't stay like this." Damsy tapped a finger to her own temple. "This 'ere's in my mind, our minds." Then she motioned out the main doors back into the center of town. "But even out there, in the pool, y-ya can't. It's a lonely life." She retracted her hand to wipe at her nose. Was she crying? There were no tears, but...

Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom